*Author

Offline thatnewguyTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 15
  • thatnewguy is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.thatnewguy is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.thatnewguy is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Lost in time...
  • Awards: FG Deck-Designer - Forbidden Romance
Rush be gone https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16499.msg211187#msg211187
« on: November 27, 2010, 10:58:00 pm »
EDIT:

V3:
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4vj 4vj 4vj 5s4 6u2 74a 77i 77j 7dm 7gq 7n0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q4 7q4 7q4 7q4 7q4 7q4 7q5 7q8 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 7qd 7qd 80a 8ps

]V2: a more controlling aspect little less damage, but more CC and PC to slow your opponent down.
4vj 4vj 4vj 6u2 74a 77i 77j 7dm 7gq 7k0 7n0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q4 7q4 7q4 7q4 7q4 7q5 7q8 7q8 7qd 7qd 80a 8ps
Note: i have been playing t50 with everything but the time cards upgraded and i must say it fairs well against any deck, fully upped golem rushs, stalls, RQ decks, mono rushes give me a little bit of difficulty tho. All in all fair good against most decks. If you prefer you can change it the purify for a congeal, if your not worried about poison.

Note: Golden nymph can be replaced for another HG.

Note: Me and willng3 have just finished 7 games against well known rushes here are the results:
Colours abalze v RBG - won
USEM vs RBG - won
USEM vs RBG - lost
Scarabbow vs RBG - won
Speed poison vs RBG - lost
mono light vs RBG - won
Fractix vs RBG - won

Unupped version for people without upped cards. Slower noted still controlling, but slower.
4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 55q 55q 592 5f6 5ia 5og 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rk 5rk 5rk 5rk 5rk 5rl 5rl 5ro 5rt 5rt 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 61q 8ps

version 1:
4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 6u2 6u2 74a 77i 7dm 7n0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q4 7q4 7q4 7q4 7q8 7q8 7qb 7qd 7qd 7qd 7qk 80a 8ps

Half upped deck vs stall:

Fun little deck i made. This deck destroys most immo/snova rushes, well actually anything that doesn't use pillars it does well against :P. Even with pillars this does an amazing deck lock down job. If you don't have a nymph use a precog :).

Note: My nymph is not upgraded this is the FULLY upped deck version, it does need atleast 2 upgrades to work (chaos power) other than that, it is slower, it still does the job tho.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2012, 07:19:12 pm by willng3 »
Whenever you feel alone and nobody is there, you can't feel more alive.

Dieing is easy, living is hard.

Offline Ryli

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 3/2017 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2017 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeIndium DonorArt Competition: Elemements
Re: Rush be gone https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16499.msg211193#msg211193
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2010, 11:01:22 pm »
Is that the deck you used against me? If so, then I can say after seeing it first hand, it could do alot of damage to rushes, and can get an incredible lockdown on anything slower. Not too sure how it'd go against stall decks though.

• thatnewguy is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.thatnewguy is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.thatnewguy is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Lost in time...
Re: Rush be gone https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16499.msg211194#msg211194
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2010, 11:02:09 pm »
Is that the deck you used against me? If so, then I can say after seeing it first hand, it could do alot of damage to rushes, and can get an incredible lockdown on anything slower. Not too sure how it'd go against stall decks though.
indeed this is the deck i used on you :). As for stall decks, all you need is one poison counter to start and watch it go. Exploiting the nuerotoxin glitch helps too, then pull the infinite loop eternity + dune.

Offline TheCrazyMango

• Reputation Power: 21
  • TheCrazyMango is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheCrazyMango is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheCrazyMango is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheCrazyMango is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Some call me 9270984, some call me numbers.
  • Awards: Winner of the 1st MetamorphosisSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Rush be gone https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16499.msg211458#msg211458
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2010, 04:50:07 am »
interesting but would only work in certain scenarios
[17:26:47] Iman00b8: Firestalls are like Jews... most people make fun of them and say this dislike 'em, but in the end they use them to make them money.

• Lost in time...
Re: Rush be gone https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16499.msg211462#msg211462
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2010, 04:55:45 am »
interesting but would only work in certain scenarios
Well it works just fine if they don't have draw power (Hg's) deck control/lockdown and ask morning i shut down his deck, also a semi-upped version shut down a fully upped DEMA it's a better deck than it looks :)

Offline ItzSean

• Reputation Power: 3
  • ItzSean is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Rush be gone https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16499.msg221965#msg221965
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2010, 03:34:53 pm »
Question.. Why a mirror shield AND a fog shield? 
Are you tired of those old boring rushes? Well look no further!

• Lost in time...
Re: Rush be gone https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16499.msg221966#msg221966
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2010, 03:36:29 pm »
Mirror is in case your opponent is carrying a bolt stall deck, fog is for rushes and everything else.

Offline ItzSean

• Reputation Power: 3
  • ItzSean is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Rush be gone https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16499.msg221974#msg221974
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2010, 03:49:51 pm »
Well that makes sense.. Thank you for replying so quickly TNG! Testing unupped deck as we speak, looking to "fully" upgrade it.  :)
Are you tired of those old boring rushes? Well look no further!

• Lost in time...
Re: Rush be gone https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16499.msg224366#msg224366
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2010, 05:13:07 am »
Updated with 10 card upgraded rush be gone vs 7 popular rushes. Stats in the OP.

Offline BC

• Reputation Power: 0
  • BC hides under a Cloak.
  • have an escape plan
Re: Rush be gone https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16499.msg224367#msg224367
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2010, 05:14:08 am »
This is the kind of deck I like. I was there when tng was testing this against willng's various rushes, and I have to say I was pretty impressed by how well the deck did. :)

Offline willng3

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Re: Rush be gone https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16499.msg224368#msg224368
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2010, 05:18:09 am »
This deck is legit.  I had little to no way of countering this deck because it just tore down my rush while hitting me harder than I could hope.  Fog...is a nuisance :) USEM is capable winning simply due to Heals; without them the deck would be obsolete.  Very nicely done TNG.
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

Re: Rush be gone https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16499.msg224373#msg224373
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2010, 05:34:19 am »
This deck is for countering rush decks, and bolt stall decks are not rush decks, I see no reason to have to include the mirror shield. If you can’t beat fire stall in 20 moves, that’s not really good. (I see you have a couple of momentums there)

blarg: