*Author

Offline MyNameIsJoeyTopic starter

• Chat Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • I walk alone
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner 11.08.18Weekly Tournament Winner 09.06.18Weekly Tournament Winner 26.05.18Brawl #7 Winner - Green NightSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
SHUT https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13984.msg176546#msg176546
« on: October 14, 2010, 11:34:59 pm »
Ok, this tourny has been on for a while, but there was no forum post about it, time to do one.

SHUT ( Sunday's Homemade Underground Tournaments ) is a tournament i organize every sunday.

The way it works is that at 15/22 GMT i give the rules and at 16/23 (still GMT) the match-ups starts

Depending on how much player we have, the tournament will be different.

5 people or less - Round robin
6-9 people - Double elimination
10 people or more - Simple elimination

EDIT: it will now always be simple eliminations

Rules are different each week, the only thing that never changes is that this tournament is and will always be unupgraded, i want everyone to be able to join.

If you have any questions, feel free to post them here, forum PM me or ask me on chat.
follow me at twitch.tv/mynameisjoey

n1nja-tweak

Re: SHUT https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13984.msg178679#msg178679
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2010, 10:39:34 pm »
wat were to happen if u could not make it to SHUT would it be canceld

• Chat Moderator
  • MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • I walk alone
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner 11.08.18Weekly Tournament Winner 09.06.18Weekly Tournament Winner 26.05.18Brawl #7 Winner - Green NightSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: SHUT https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13984.msg178690#msg178690
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2010, 10:50:33 pm »
I would either appoint a regular shut player that is able of doing it, or cancel it.

Offline Legit

• Reputation Power: 18
  • Legit is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Legit is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Legit is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Laxydaxy drives a taxi
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWar #3 Winner - Team FirePsuedo-Element Winner (Tech)
Re: SHUT https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13984.msg178694#msg178694
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2010, 11:01:07 pm »
That's why you guys always come to tournament room 1 when I'm chillin afk in there.

• Chat Moderator
  • I walk alone
Re: SHUT https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13984.msg178699#msg178699
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2010, 11:07:35 pm »
LoL, exactly

Offline icecoldbro

• Reputation Power: 0
  • icecoldbro hides under a Cloak.
  • S
Re: SHUT https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13984.msg178708#msg178708
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2010, 11:29:40 pm »
I would either appoint a regular shut player that is able of doing it, or cancel it.
like me!!!!

• Chat Moderator
  • I walk alone
Re: SHUT https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13984.msg178761#msg178761
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2010, 12:52:34 am »
Ok , after a talk with Essence, these tournaments will turn a bit special.

I am taking down the names of the winners of the tournaments and an event might be created about it.

To join this event, you will need to have won a SHUT tournament.

So far, here is the list of SHUT tournaments winners i have:

icecoldbro
vagman13
implosion
me =D (ji412jo)
Nyma
N1nja-tweak
Toimu13
vinvick3714
Higurashi
ratchetspyro94
thedictator
cjjkrenzbgt
Falcon4415
DesertKnight
jippy99
DM1321
without it, the list wasnt : Legit
RavingRabbid
kakerlake
OleMAa
Shantu
gavsword
TStar
Terroking

This list will be edited as tournaments go on, and when we have 32 something interesting can start.

So, if you are interested ... Join shut tournaments!!

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: SHUT https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13984.msg183819#msg183819
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2010, 08:42:09 pm »
If you're planning on making an event for the winners, at least do the tournaments at varying times so everyone have a chance to be in that event.
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

• Chat Moderator
  • I walk alone
Re: SHUT https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13984.msg183888#msg183888
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2010, 09:55:30 pm »
Hmm, yes i got to agree there higurashi...

Ill try to find another time to make it also, this was just a time where im 95% sure to be there.

Offline vagman13

• Reputation Power: 12
  • vagman13 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.vagman13 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWar #7 Winner - Team AetherWar #6 Winner - Team Aether14 Club - Most expensive players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2011 2nd PlaceWar #2 Winner - Team EntropyChampionship League 3/2010 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: SHUT https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13984.msg189854#msg189854
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2010, 12:05:06 am »
31 octomber SHUT

http://challonge.com/images/brackets/shut_triodecks.png

Ultimate champ : Nyma
Worthy adversary : DesertKnight

• Chat Moderator
  • I walk alone
Re: SHUT https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13984.msg190555#msg190555
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2010, 10:16:44 pm »
OK, this tournament will now happen TWICE A WEEK.

New time : 15 GMT for the rules and 16GMT match-ups

Thanks higurashi for making me realise i needed to do another time.

• Chat Moderator
  • I walk alone
Re: SHUT https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13984.msg190562#msg190562
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2010, 10:22:41 pm »
SPECIAL SHUT

To party the fact that SHUT has has 10 tournies already, i will do a special shut next sunday, so november 7th.

The rules are : on the day of the tournament, i will name a creature ( different in 2 tournaments) and the goal of the game will be to have the most of this creature when the games end. SO IF YOU GET YOUR OPPONENT TO 0 HP BUT HE HAS MORE OF THIS CREATURE HE WILL WIN.

I will require screenshots each game.

So, might consider not joining if you cant do screenshots.

EDIT : SS wont be needed after all

Until then , have fun everybody.

anything
blarg: