*Author

Offline The OracleTopic starter

• The Oracle
  • Reputation Power: 60
  • The Oracle shines with the light of the Morning Glory!The Oracle shines with the light of the Morning Glory!The Oracle shines with the light of the Morning Glory!The Oracle shines with the light of the Morning Glory!The Oracle shines with the light of the Morning Glory!The Oracle shines with the light of the Morning Glory!The Oracle shines with the light of the Morning Glory!The Oracle shines with the light of the Morning Glory!The Oracle shines with the light of the Morning Glory!The Oracle shines with the light of the Morning Glory!The Oracle shines with the light of the Morning Glory!The Oracle shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • The voice of Elements
How To Join War As a Slave https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13030.msg165508#msg165508
« on: September 27, 2010, 06:29:00 am »
How To Join War As a Slave

Before doing anything else, please read and understand War Rules (http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,13006.0.html).

Copy to code below, and paste it in a new topic in Slave Market (http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/board,225.0.html) section. Title of your topic should be your forum username. You can make changes to your application at any time.

Later, Generals will start bidding on players. You can post on your own application topic, convincing the Generals to bid on you, but please avoid spamming.

Code: [Select]
[size=36pt][i][font=georgia][b]Buy A Slave[/b][/font][/i][/size]   [size=8pt]Please replace all the "***" with correct information.[/size]

[table][tr][td][table]
[tr]
[td][b]Forum Name[/b][/td][td]***[/td][/tr]
[tr]
[td][b]Chat Name[/b][/td][td]***[/td][/tr]
[tr]
[td][b]In-Game Name[/b][/td][td]***[/td][/tr]
[tr]
[td][b]Score[/b][/td][td]***[/td][/tr]
[tr]
[td][b]Electrum[/b][/td][td]***[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

[table]
[tr]
[td][url=http://whatismytimezone.com/][b]Timezone[/b][/url] (GMT)[/td][td]GMT ***[/td][/tr]
[tr]
[td][b]Usually Online[/b] (GMT)[/td][td][size=8pt]From[/size] GMT *** [size=8pt]to[/size] GMT ***[/td][/tr]
[/table]
[/td][td]
[table]
[tr]
[td][b]Favorite elements[/b][/td][td] [/td][/tr]
[tr]
[td]1st[/td][td]***[/td][/tr]
[tr]
[td]2nd[/td][td]***[/td][/tr]
[tr]
[td]3rd[/td][td]***[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

[table]
[tr]
[td][b]Preferred roles[/b][/td][td] [/td][/tr]
[tr]
[td]1st[/td][td]***[/td][/tr]
[tr]
[td]2nd[/td][td]***[/td][/tr]
[tr]
[td]3rd[/td][td]***[/td][/tr]
[/table]
[/td][/tr]
[/table]

[table]
[tr]
[td][table]
[tr]
[td][b][size=8pt]Non-Upgraded cards[/size][/b][/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr]
[td]:aether Aether        [/td][td]***[/td][/tr]
[tr]
[td]:air Air                     [/td][td]***[/td][/tr]
[tr]
[td]:darkness Darkness[/td][td]***[/td][/tr]
[tr]
[td]:death Death           [/td][td]***[/td][/tr]
[tr]
[td]:earth Earth             [/td][td]***[/td][/tr]
[tr]
[td]:entropy Entropy      [/td][td]***[/td][/tr]
[tr]
[td]:fire Fire                    [/td][td]***[/td][/tr]
[tr]
[td]:gravity Gravity         [/td][td]***[/td][/tr]
[tr]
[td]:life Life                     [/td][td]***[/td][/tr]
[tr]
[td]:light Light                [/td][td]***[/td][/tr]
[tr]
[td]:time Time                 [/td][td]***[/td][/tr]
[tr]
[td]:water Water            [/td][td]***[/td][/tr]
[tr]
[td]     Other                   [/td][td]***[/td][/tr]
[/table][/td]
[td][table]
[tr]
[td][b][size=8pt]Upgraded cards        [/size][/b][/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr]
[tr]
[tr]
[tr]
[tr]
[tr]
[tr]
[tr]
[tr]
[tr]
[td]:light Light                 [/td][td]***[/td][/tr]
[tr]
[tr]
[tr]
[td]     Other                   [/td][td]***[/td][/tr]
[/table][/td]
[td][table]
[tr]
[td][b][size=8pt]Non-Upgraded Rares[/size][/b][/td][td] [/td][/tr]
[tr]
[td] :entropy Discord      [/td][td]***[/td][/tr]
[tr]
[td] :death Arsenic          [/td][td]***[/td][/tr]
[tr]
[td] :gravity Titan            [/td][td]***[/td][/tr]
[tr]
[td] :earth Pulverizer       [/td][td]***[/td][/tr]
[tr]
[td] :life Druidic Staff        [/td][td]***[/td][/tr]
[tr]
[td]:fire Fahrenheit           [/td][td]***[/td][/tr]
[tr]
[td]:water Trident             [/td][td]***[/td][/tr]
[tr]
[td]:water Arctic Squid      [/td][td]***[/td][/tr]
[tr]
[td]:light Morning Star       [/td][td]***[/td][/tr]
[tr]
[td]:light Miracle                 [/td][td]***[/td][/tr]
[tr]
[td]:air Owl's Eye               [/td][td]***[/td][/tr]
[tr]
[td]:time Eternity                [/td][td]***[/td][/tr]
[tr]
[td]:time Pharaoh               [/td][td]***[/td][/tr]
[tr]
[td]:darkness Vampire Stiletto[/td][td]***[/td][/tr]
[tr]
[td]:aether Lobotomizer     [/td][td]***[/td][/tr]
[/table][/td]
[td][table]
[tr]
[td][b][size=8pt]Non-Upgraded Nymphs[/size][/b][/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr]
[tr]
[tr]
[tr]
[tr]
[tr]
[tr]
[tr]
[tr]
[tr]
[td]:light Light                 [/td][td]***[/td][/tr]
[tr]
[tr]
[/table][/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

[table]
[tr]
[td][b]Why I would make a good War team member                                                             [/b][/td][/tr]
[tr]
[td]***[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

EXAMPLE

Do not change this title
Buy A Slave   Please replace all the "***" with correct information.

Insert basic information about your game, forum and chat accounts. You can only use ONE game account for this event. Score and Electrum can be edited as you gain more of them.
Forum NameBillyBob
Chat NameBill321
In-Game NameBob
Score32844
Electrum2361
Please enter your timezone in GMT. Enter "Usually Online" also in GMT. For example, if your timezone is GMT+4, and you are usually online from 16 to 19, your "Usually Online" would be "from GMT 12 to GMT 15". Click here (http://whatismytimezone.com/) to check your timezone.
Timezone (http://whatismytimezone.com/) (GMT)GMT +4
Usually Online (GMT)From GMT 12 to GMT 15
Favorite elements
List for up to 3 favorite elements. You can leave these blank if you want.
1st:time
2nd:fire
3rd:air
Preferred roles
List your preferred team role(s) as explained in War Rules (http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,13006.0.html). You can also leave these blank.
1stVault Organizer
2ndSalvager
3rdDeckbuilder
Non-Upgraded cards
:aether Aether        12
:air Air                     22
:darkness Darkness3
:death Death           0
:earth Earth             0
:entropy Entropy      15
:fire Fire                    8
:gravity Gravity         12
:life Life                     16
:light Light                0
:time Time                 34
:water Water            2
     Other                   45
Upgraded cards       
:aether Aether        0
:air Air                     6
:darkness Darkness0
:earth Earth             3
:entropy Entropy      0
:fire Fire                    0
:gravity Gravity         12
:life Life                     0
:light Light                 0
:time Time                 3
:water Water            6
     Other                   1
Non-Upgraded Rares
:entropy Discord      0
:death Arsenic          0
:gravity Titan            0
:earth Pulverizer       0
:life Druidic Staff        2
:fire Fahrenheit           0
:water Trident             0
:water Arctic Squid      0
:light Morning Star       0
:light Miracle                 0
:air Owl's Eye               0
:time Eternity                1
:time Pharaoh               0
:darkness Vampire Stiletto0
:aether Lobotomizer     0
Non-Upgraded Nymphs
:aether Aether        0
:air Air                     0
:darkness Darkness1
:earth Earth             0
:entropy Entropy      0
:fire Fire                    1
:gravity Gravity         0
:life Life                     0
:light Light                 0
:time Time                 0
:water Water            1
Why I would make a good War team member                                                             
Give further details on why you should be picked. There is no word limit, but it's probably best to keep it short and sweet.
I am a very active player. I visit the forums and chat every day. I think War is very interesting and I would love to join bla bla, etc. etc.

Offline Acsabi44

• Reputation Power: 28
  • Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Coming to get ya.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBronze DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner14 Club - Most Expensive players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: How To Join War As a Slave https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13030.msg165612#msg165612
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2010, 01:07:32 pm »
[17:04:00] Dragon6: ‹@Acsabi44› You are Rage Potion, Phase Dragon and Momentum all in one
Interested in game strategy,  theory and other kinds of advice? Clicky clicky!

Offline 991woot119

• Reputation Power: 0
  • 991woot119 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
Re: How To Join War As a Slave https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13030.msg172566#msg172566
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2010, 10:40:21 pm »
Not to sound dumb or anything but I want to join but I cant seem to make a new topic can you please tell me how

Re: How To Join War As a Slave https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13030.msg172587#msg172587
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2010, 11:29:01 pm »
Not to sound dumb or anything but I want to join but I cant seem to make a new topic can you please tell me how
New applications aren't being accepted, you're a few days late for that. Sorry. Though I suspect that's why you can't make a topic.

kitty45

Re: How To Join War As a Slave https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13030.msg283266#msg283266
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2011, 08:12:53 pm »
Um do I Need a screenine to prove my states?

Offline PlayerOa

• Master of Time
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Time will show
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.20.)14th Trials - Master of Time2nd Elements Reunion Day Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeElements League 3/2019 1st Place13th Trials - Master of TimeWinner of Elements Infinity War #1Silver DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2019 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 1/2019 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake1st Elements Reunion Day Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner7th Trials - Master of TimeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #4 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: How To Join War As a Slave https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13030.msg283284#msg283284
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2011, 08:30:01 pm »
I think not, but if Warmasters think you have "unlikely stats", they may ask for a screenshot.
War #3 - Life || War #4 - Death || War #5, #6, #7, #9, #13, #14 - Time || War #8, #12 - Air

kitty45

Re: How To Join War As a Slave https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13030.msg283318#msg283318
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2011, 09:08:14 pm »
I think not, but if Warmasters think you have "unlikely stats", they may ask for a screenshot.
O.k and I'm grinding crazy so my score is going to be a big update

Re: How To Join War As a Slave https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13030.msg284955#msg284955
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2011, 09:23:59 pm »
Do we count our pillars/pendulums in our card counts? Instinct tells me no, but I want to be sure (Don't want to understate my value by accident :P)

Offline TheonlyrealBeef

• Master of Darkness
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Do not underestimate the power of the dark side!
  • Awards: War #14 Winner - Team Aether14th Trials - Master of Darkness2019 - PvP World ChampionSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team Darkness13th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner4th Grandmaster Battle Winner - DarknessGold DonorSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake2017 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 Winner5th Trials - Master of Darkness4th Trials - Master of Darkness3rd Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #2 Winner
Re: How To Join War As a Slave https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13030.msg284963#msg284963
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2011, 09:32:33 pm »
Do we count our pillars/pendulums in our card counts? Instinct tells me no, but I want to be sure (Don't want to understate my value by accident :P)
But they do count, what's a deck without pillars/pends? They're the most important cards to have for war.

Re: How To Join War As a Slave https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13030.msg284971#msg284971
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2011, 09:40:44 pm »
But they do count, what's a deck without pillars/pends? They're the most important cards to have for war.
Just checking. There might've been something in place to stop people buying 50 death pillars and adding 50 onto death cards. Thanks.

Offline icecoldbro

• Reputation Power: 0
  • icecoldbro hides under a Cloak.
  • S
Re: How To Join War As a Slave https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13030.msg284981#msg284981
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2011, 10:02:52 pm »
Just checking. There might've been something in place to stop people buying 50 death pillars and adding 50 onto death cards. Thanks.
If you need to trick your way into a team, you do not deserve to participate in War.

Offline Acsabi44

• Reputation Power: 28
  • Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Coming to get ya.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBronze DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner14 Club - Most Expensive players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: How To Join War As a Slave https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13030.msg285051#msg285051
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2011, 11:55:34 pm »
The only thing generals interested in is wether you have ALL cards of an element. Besides thet, the number you write into your application really doesn't count. That's why more experienced players really don't bother with filling unupped cards- everybody knows they have them.

If somebody lies about their unupped cards, generals wil find out and they will be kicked, word will spread and nobody will ever recruit that player.
[17:04:00] Dragon6: ‹@Acsabi44› You are Rage Potion, Phase Dragon and Momentum all in one
Interested in game strategy,  theory and other kinds of advice? Clicky clicky!

blarg: