*Author

Offline RavingRabbidTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 85
  • RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Lord Seagull
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition: The Face of Mother NatureSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of WaterWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP Event14 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PVP #1 Winner5th Trials - Master of Water3rd Trials - Master of WaterChampionship League 3/2011 WinnerWinner of 2nd Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 2nd Element Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Element Quiz LeagueChampionship League 2/2011 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake3-Man Team PvP #1 Winner
Tsunami - fastwater rush https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12916.msg164144#msg164144
« on: September 24, 2010, 02:31:01 pm »
Ver3

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
6rk 6rk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gm 7gm 7gm 7gm 7gm 7gm 7gt 7gt 7gt 7gt 7i6 7i6 7i6 7i6 7i6 7i6 7i6 7i6 7i6 8pp

Stats:

26 games
6,48 ttw
57,46 Time To Win
25 wins
3 Ems

Ver2
5ie 5ie 5ie 5ie 6rk 6rk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gm 7gm 7gm 7gm 7gm 7gm 7gt 7gt 7gt 8pp

Average turns to win: 5,95

Ver1
5ie 5ie 5ie 5ie 5ie 6rk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gm 7gm 7gm 7gm 7gm 7gm 7gt 7gt 8pp

Average turns to win: 6,7

Side notes: 8 and 9 against Freezeful AI3, 10 was a no creature draw.

« Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 08:07:56 pm by willng3 »
There are things worse than eating tuna directly from the tin

Offline nilsieboy

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Always trust badgers.
  • Awards: 6th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Gravity4th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake24 Club (cost 24+ cards during War auction)Beginners League 3/2010 2nd Place3-Man Team PvP #1 WinnerTeam PvP #1 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Tsunami - fastwater rush https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12916.msg164158#msg164158
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2010, 03:11:31 pm »
it's a great deck,i have one like this to but then with 1 dragon and one longsword more.
:gravity nilsieboy :gravity
I wondered why the titan was getting bigger, then it hit me. ~gravity

• Legendary Member
  • RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Lord Seagull
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition: The Face of Mother NatureSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of WaterWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP Event14 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PVP #1 Winner5th Trials - Master of Water3rd Trials - Master of WaterChampionship League 3/2011 WinnerWinner of 2nd Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 2nd Element Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Element Quiz LeagueChampionship League 2/2011 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake3-Man Team PvP #1 Winner
Re: Tsunami - fastwater rush https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12916.msg164160#msg164160
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2010, 03:12:18 pm »
it's a great deck,i have one like this to but then with 1 dragon and one longsword more.
Dragon consume lots of quanta, it's hard to play one.

guolin

Re: Tsunami - fastwater rush https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12916.msg164648#msg164648
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2010, 02:36:14 pm »
Looks very interesting. I've always assumed that Toadfish, even considering its ability, is inferior to the Abyss Crawler, but this deck uses both! I could see a PvP version with a Permafrost in there somewhere, because this deck just feels too...non-Water-themed. :P

I may start upping cards for this as an alternative PvP deck.

• Legendary Member
  • Lord Seagull
Re: Tsunami - fastwater rush https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12916.msg164651#msg164651
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2010, 02:43:52 pm »
Looks very interesting. I've always assumed that Toadfish, even considering its ability, is inferior to the Abyss Crawler, but this deck uses both! I could see a PvP version with a Permafrost in there somewhere, because this deck just feels too...non-Water-themed. :P

I may start upping cards for this as an alternative PvP deck.
This was an attempt to see how fast could water get.

I think that 6,7 it's good for a "control" element.

Xssh

Re: Tsunami - fastwater rush https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12916.msg174258#msg174258
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2010, 12:24:55 am »
Lol I'm gonna do what everyone else does...+8 pendulums -8 pillars :D
Unless you have no pendulums upped, then stick with the pillars.  :P

Offline BC

• Reputation Power: 0
  • BC hides under a Cloak.
  • have an escape plan
Re: Tsunami - fastwater rush https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12916.msg175714#msg175714
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2010, 08:26:19 pm »
Really that hungry for water quanta? Seems like you could switch to air mark and actually have some CC, since you will be drawing a lot of unwanted towers mid-game.

Offline Blasting-Light

• Reputation Power: 3
  • Blasting-Light is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Boom HEADSHOT.
Re: Tsunami - fastwater rush https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12916.msg175716#msg175716
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2010, 08:29:59 pm »
-8 Towers and +8 Water pendulums? If so, change your mark to air if you want CC.
Looks like a solid deck. Better then my other Mono-Water deck.

Offline willng3

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Re: Tsunami - fastwater rush https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12916.msg175738#msg175738
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2010, 09:19:39 pm »
-8 Towers and +8 Water pendulums? If so, change your mark to air if you want CC.
Looks like a solid deck. Better then my other Mono-Water deck.
That's done to prevent Earthquakes from destroying all your Towers more often.  You have 2 Towers and 1 Pendulum matching your mark and your opponent will be forced to waste one more Earthquake/Quicksand to get rid of your 3 quanta producers.

6.7 is nasty for a :water deck, nice job RR.
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

Offline Blasting-Light

• Reputation Power: 3
  • Blasting-Light is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Boom HEADSHOT.
Re: Tsunami - fastwater rush https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12916.msg176236#msg176236
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2010, 03:28:33 pm »
That's done to prevent Earthquakes from destroying all your Towers more often.
Yes, I know that, I was just adding the pendulums to have some CC.

• Legendary Member
  • Lord Seagull
Re: Tsunami - fastwater rush - 5,8 TTW https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12916.msg179787#msg179787
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2010, 02:47:48 pm »
Ok, the sample size is small (20 matches.)

5,8 TTW guys. It's the first mono-water reaching under 6 ttw I think.

Offline nilsieboy

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Always trust badgers.
  • Awards: 6th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Gravity4th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake24 Club (cost 24+ cards during War auction)Beginners League 3/2010 2nd Place3-Man Team PvP #1 WinnerTeam PvP #1 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Tsunami - fastwater rush - 5,8 TTW https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12916.msg179790#msg179790
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2010, 02:51:08 pm »
Ok, the sample size is small (20 matches.)

5,8 TTW guys. It's the first mono-water reaching under 6 ttw I think.
who says water can't rush now :P
:gravity nilsieboy :gravity
I wondered why the titan was getting bigger, then it hit me. ~gravity

blarg: RavingRabbid