*Author

Offline RavingRabbidTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 85
  • RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Lord Seagull
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition: The Face of Mother NatureSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of WaterWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP Event14 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PVP #1 Winner5th Trials - Master of Water3rd Trials - Master of WaterChampionship League 3/2011 WinnerWinner of 2nd Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 2nd Element Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Element Quiz LeagueChampionship League 2/2011 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake3-Man Team PvP #1 Winner
Mindgate Bug [Confirmed] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12742.msg161099#msg161099
« on: September 19, 2010, 12:22:59 pm »
Draw with Hourglass
While animation shows, use Mind Gate
You won't get the card.

End Turn.

Next turn, you'll draw the card you mindgated.
There are things worse than eating tuna directly from the tin

Offline Hyroen

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 52
  • Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • like. follow. tweet.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWar #10 Winner - Team AirSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSkill of the Elemental : Mark of ProtectionWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Mindgate Bug [Confirmed] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12742.msg161105#msg161105
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2010, 12:40:13 pm »
[snip]
When you report a bug, please tag your post as unconfirmed by including it in the topic title.

[unconfirmed]
All topics are first tagged as unconfirmed.

[confirmed]
Tag topics as confirmed when one or more players confirm the bug.
[/snip]
WAR X - TEAM :air AIR

[EtG Council]   |   [Card Ideas & Art]   |   [Guilds]

Offline xdude

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 39
  • xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Rage potting a light dragon only makes it stronger
  • Awards: 5th Trials - Master of Light2nd Trials - Master of Light1st Trials - Master of Light1st Place SS Competition #2
Re: Mindgate Bug [Confirmed] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12742.msg161116#msg161116
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2010, 01:11:28 pm »
Confirmed by...?
Personal text by Cheesy
When I first started elements I was a noob. Now I'm a noob in only 11 parts of it. The unimportant ones.
Saying Elements cards are just pixels is like saying Dollars are just paper.

Offline Thalas

• Reputation Power: 14
  • Thalas is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Thalas is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • New to Elements
Re: Mindgate Bug [Confirmed] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12742.msg161684#msg161684
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2010, 12:36:13 pm »
What I encountered

Draw with Hourglass
You won't get the mindgated card.
but drawed card you get

end turn

You get mindgated card instead of the drawed
works with precognition too

I confirm this bug

Or Draw with Hourglass
You get the mingated card.
but you don't receive drawed card.

end turn

You get normal card
It's quite buggy a received even 2 lobotomizers instead of drawed card

EDIT:

Used hourglass clicking on mind gate and received drawed card. next round I drawed mindgated card (works with precognition too)

(http://imageplay.net/) (http://imageplay.net/) (http://imageplay.net/)

Offline TheOwner

• Reputation Power: 10
  • TheOwner is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.TheOwner is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • New to Elements
Re: Mindgate Bug [Confirmed] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12742.msg161694#msg161694
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2010, 01:38:02 pm »
The first one, you just misunderstood the ability.  You don't get the card at the top of their hand but the top of their deck.

The second one, is a glitch.  It's happened to me several times.  Its caused when you click between Hourglass and Mindgate to quickly

Offline Hyroen

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 52
  • Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • like. follow. tweet.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWar #10 Winner - Team AirSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSkill of the Elemental : Mark of ProtectionWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Mindgate Bug [Confirmed] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12742.msg161699#msg161699
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2010, 01:58:17 pm »
It's work like that which well prove who deserves the Bug Hunter job or not. Thalas, good work. I'll see if I can test the bug myself.

I tried testing the same situation you stated RavingRabbid, to see what would happen. I clicked on Golden Hourglass and as I was drawing a card clicked on (unupgraded) Mindgate, before the drawn card could reach my hand. It just told me the typical message something along the lines of: You have 8 cards or are already drawing a card.

No such glitching occurred for me. I'd say that this bug is unconfirmed or not a bug.

Maybe it has something to do with if at least one of the cards is upgraded or not?
WAR X - TEAM :air AIR

[EtG Council]   |   [Card Ideas & Art]   |   [Guilds]

Offline Thalas

• Thalas is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Thalas is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • New to Elements
Re: Mindgate Bug [Confirmed] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12742.msg161713#msg161713
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2010, 02:39:53 pm »
I tried testing the same situation you stated RavingRabbid, to see what would happen. I clicked on Golden Hourglass and as I was drawing a card clicked on (unupgraded) Mindgate, before the drawn card could reach my hand. It just told me the typical message something along the lines of: You have 8 cards or are already drawing a card.

No such glitching occurred for me. I'd say that this bug is unconfirmed or not a bug.

Maybe it has something to do with if at least one of the cards is upgraded or not?
You must click on the mindgate  just before you get the card in your hand

But estimate right moment it's hard so I'm clicking all the time

The first one, you just misunderstood the ability.  You don't get the card at the top of their hand but the top of their deck.
I used just one mindgate and I received 2 Lobotomizers instead of drawn card, that seems bug to me

Offline RavingRabbidTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 85
  • RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Lord Seagull
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition: The Face of Mother NatureSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of WaterWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP Event14 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PVP #1 Winner5th Trials - Master of Water3rd Trials - Master of WaterChampionship League 3/2011 WinnerWinner of 2nd Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 2nd Element Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Element Quiz LeagueChampionship League 2/2011 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake3-Man Team PvP #1 Winner
Re: Mindgate Bug [Confirmed] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12742.msg161732#msg161732
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2010, 03:18:19 pm »
How it worked for me:

- I had a Mindgate and an Hourglass.

I clicked hourglass
I clicked Mindgate while animation of drawing.
I got the "you're already drawing a card or have 8 in hand message".
I lost the two aether quanta and the ability.

Next turn, I'm drawing (animation) the card on the top of my deck, but I get the one I mindgated.
The other one is still in deck and hourglassable.
There are things worse than eating tuna directly from the tin

Offline Thalas

• New to Elements
Re: Mindgate Bug [Confirmed] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12742.msg161737#msg161737
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2010, 03:42:31 pm »
It's quite buggy a received even 2 lobotomizers instead of drawed card.
I know why I received 2 lobotomizers.

Before using hourglass and mind gate and receiving 2 lobotomizers,
I drawed card and used mind gate so I mindgate card on the top of opponent's deck and created MindGated card on top of my deck(1st lobotomizer)[THE BUG]

So I used hourglass ( or precognition but that doesn't matter) and used mindgate, but I activate it after drawing card [So No bug](I didn't knew that) so I drawed mindgated lobotomizer (1st lobotomizer) and MindGated Lobotomizer on top of the Opponent's deck.

sorry, for my mistake

Offline Malignant

• Malignant is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Malignant is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Satan Claus
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House Cup1st True Slayer of GodsSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWinner of Sideboard #2 EventWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Mindgate Bug [Confirmed] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12742.msg173431#msg173431
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2010, 02:54:59 pm »
I tested this with Precognition (I think...), the next turn after this glitch, I get the card that I would get if I mindgate this turn.

blarg: