*Author

Offline EssenceTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Voice of the Oracle -- Jezzie's Pimp -- Often Gone
  • Awards: 2nd Trials - Master of Water1st Trials - Master of WaterFG Deck-Designer - The OutcastsShard Madness! Competition WinnerEpic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerElder Recruiter
Amorphous - PVP2 killer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12415.msg155514#msg155514
« on: September 10, 2010, 02:22:45 am »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4vg 500 6ts 6ts 6ts 6ts 6ts 6ts 6ts 6ts 6ts 6ts 6u1 6u1 6u1 6u1 6u1 6u1 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u5 6u6 6u6 6u7 6u7 6u8 6u8 8pj

This deck is very flexible and pretty quick besides.  Werewolves can be pumped (w/Supernova) into fast attackers, or can be given Butterfly Effect to take out permanents.  Control rainbows die to BE, speed rainbows die to Antimatter and the Nymph.  It's surprisingly hard to outrush, and slow control decks can be taken out by continuously re-Improving something until you get the Mutant skill you need to break the deck down.

Swarm decks can be a pain in the butt, and I almost added an upped Pandemonium for it, but they're relatively rare in PVP2, so I think it's best to keep it tight.  The big fail is when you don't draw any Supernovas, but even then the Antimatters generally let you survive long enough to get to them.

I like this deck. :)
« Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 04:00:59 am by willng3 »
If something happens and you think it deserves my attention, feel free to PM me. Other than that, I'm probably here if you want to shoot the breeze.

Retribution

Re: Amorphous - PVP2 killer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12415.msg155541#msg155541
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2010, 03:03:01 am »
Is there any specific reason why the nymph isn't upgraded, and if you don't have a purple nymph, does this deck still work?

• Legendary Member
  • Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Awards: 2nd Trials - Master of Water1st Trials - Master of WaterFG Deck-Designer - The OutcastsShard Madness! Competition WinnerEpic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerElder Recruiter
Re: Amorphous - PVP2 killer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12415.msg155546#msg155546
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2010, 03:13:53 am »
You can replace the Nymph with a third Antimatter and it still works.

The Nymph is unupgraded in case I ever want to use her in an unupgraded tournament. :)
If something happens and you think it deserves my attention, feel free to PM me. Other than that, I'm probably here if you want to shoot the breeze.

Offline kev

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Ungrounded
  • Awards: Winner of Team PvP #5Master of Multipliers - Scorgasm WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2010 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner2nd Trials - Master of FireFavorite Staff Member of 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerMVP of Draft #2Make a Quiz winnerTeam PvP #3 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWar #1 Winner - Team Fire
Re: Amorphous - PVP2 killer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12415.msg155547#msg155547
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2010, 03:14:24 am »
I'm not sure I love it, Essence.  You're a little underpillared (especially w/the shield) but more importantly I don't think the druids add enough to build so much into them.  If you lost the druids and supernovas and changed the mark to :darkness I think it'd be more effective (though less original, granted).

• Legendary Member
Re: Amorphous - PVP2 killer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12415.msg155548#msg155548
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2010, 03:16:22 am »
That might be true.  I really love the Druids' flexibility, though, especially vs. things like enemy Antimatters.

Oh, I have generally removed 1 Supernova and added 1 Pillar, though; it does seem to help.

Offline Toimu13

• Reputation Power: 8
  • Toimu13 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Thread Necromancer
Re: Amorphous - PVP2 killer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12415.msg163967#msg163967
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2010, 02:55:09 am »
That might be true.  I really love the Druids' flexibility, though, especially vs. things like enemy Antimatters.

Oh, I have generally removed 1 Supernova and added 1 Pillar, though; it does seem to help.
I love Druids also, but what about putting in 2 Dragons instead?  Maybe SN would be wasted and you would need to change the whole deck...

Re: Amorphous - PVP2 killer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12415.msg180703#msg180703
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2010, 10:00:47 pm »
What a pleasant surprise, the masters of :water + :fire in the same room. 8) What are the odds ?

Offline killsdazombies

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • [04:50:35] GirlsGeneration: mewtwo's hot
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake2nd Trials - Master of LifeAnother Epic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Amorphous - PVP2 killer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12415.msg180720#msg180720
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2010, 10:33:26 pm »
pretty high, seeing as its deck ideas, and masters have to keep up on the latest trends :P

Lokshott

Re: Amorphous - PVP2 killer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12415.msg223175#msg223175
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2010, 08:53:50 pm »
I have one question what do you use the upped butterfly effect for because im playing this deck and its alot of fun so far but I dont get the use of butterfly.

Any responses to this will be appreciated =)

:entropy :earth

Edit: Wouldnt a mark of life :life be better because im having a hard time to keep fueling a improve to keep upgrading one card all you get life out of is novas

• Legendary Member
Re: Amorphous - PVP2 killer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12415.msg223370#msg223370
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2010, 01:40:29 am »
Mark of Life would be viable, but it would slow down the early rush, and there's a lot more early rush than late-game Mutating.  That said, the Butterfly Effects are generally used on your 4th or 5th Werewolf in order to get rid of an annoying Shield or Bond.

Lokshott

Re: Amorphous - PVP2 killer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12415.msg227664#msg227664
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2010, 10:20:01 pm »
Oh ok thank you very much essence.
 :life :entropy :aether

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Amorphous - PVP2 killer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12415.msg227865#msg227865
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2010, 02:23:10 am »
This is a funny little deck, but it seems like it would work wonders. I don't really like the lone shield there though.

How well could this work unupped?
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

blarg: Essence