Guest Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by a guest. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - shadow1128 (29)

Pages: [1] 2 3
FG Proposals / Re: Berserker (Aether + Shard in development)
« on: March 18, 2012, 08:17:56 am »
Im just wondering, Nymph are extreme rare also and allow in fg deck, why not shard?
As the shard have its own series, why don't we consider bring this shard into FG? everything have its first time, right? =]

FG Proposals / Berserker (Aether + Shard in development)
« on: March 17, 2012, 06:57:07 pm »
Berserker have 2 sets for following cards:
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
6s6 6s6 6s6 6s6 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 80a 80a 80a 80b 80b 80b 80e 80f 80f 80f 80f 80f 80f 81q 81q 81q 81q 81q 81q 8pu

Contain: 14 x Aether Pillar, 12 x Aether Pendulum, 8 x Shard of Freedom (total of 120% chance to critical), 12 x Elite Phase Dragon ( Total 120 Damage per turn, 180 if critical), 6 x Thunder Bolt (CC), 6 x Twin Universe (CC), 2 x Electrocutor (CC).

Berserker is a mono-aether card (should be?) with raw attack power. With Shard of Freedom, Elite Phase Dragon able to pass through opponent's shield and directly deal damage. And Massive number of Quanta Generation able to rush its Dragon quickly and avoid Quanta Control Card, such as Pest, Blackhole, etc. Due to Immaterial of Phase Dragon, All Creature Control can't work well when Facing Berserker. Some healing method, like SoG, can be overwhelm by Large number of Phase Dragon. After some testing, most famous anti-FG deck cannot work well.

Recently, I've created 1 ineffective deck which is critical to Berserker:
744 744 744 744 744 744 744 749 749 749 778 778 778 778 778 778 778 778 778 778 778 77b 77b 77b 77b 77f 77f 77f 77l 77l 8pl

Pulverizer to destroy Shard of Freedom, Gravity Shield for Defending Phase Dragon.

I'm always welcome if anyone found some deck which may withstand the Berserker, and please reply this thread if you found 1.

(PS. Actually, Shard of Focus are able to added into the deck for PC, but I think this ruined the Spirit of Aether....and its always good for leaving some weakness for challenger. =])

Card Ideas and Art / Re: Shelter | Aegis (rework)
« on: November 27, 2011, 02:51:10 pm »
After elaborate everyone's comment, i have improve it..and this is the image of 2 card

point to note
Shelter| Aegis is totally different from bonewall, if you destroy or steal it, the whole shield along with HP inside will be destroyed/ stolen.
And if the Shield's Hp goes down to 0, it will still in shield slot but not disappear

Card Ideas and Art / Gorging Shelter | Gorging Aegis (rework+fixed)
« on: November 27, 2011, 08:01:48 am »
NAME:
Gorger Shelter
ELEMENT:
Gravity
COST:
7 :gravity
TYPE:
Permanent
ATK|HP:
TEXT:
Shield:  Absorb damage.
:gravity :gravity : Sacrifice a creature and gets its HP. Can use multiple times per turn.
NAME:
Gorger Aegis
ELEMENT:
Gravity
COST:
TYPE:
Permanent
ATK|HP:
TEXT:
:gravity :gravity : Sacrifice a creature and gets 120% of its HP. Can use multiple times per turn.
ART:
SHRINK (http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,34112.0.html)
IDEA:
Void Shadow
NOTES:
Rework and fixed.
(Old Post:http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,4874.0.html
http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,34158.0.html)
Points to note:
This shield will be destroyed or stolen as a whole with counter inside(Unlike bone wall. Eg.If you have a 70HP gorger shelter and stolen by opponents, he will have the shelter with 70HP, not 0HP)
This shield will stay in shield slot even it have no more HP (unlike bone wall also, which disappear after 0)
About the upgraded one, it will gain 120% of the sacrificed creature HP(eg. if you sacrifice a elite armaigo, you will gain 30 x120%= 36HP for aegis)
Lastly, As i mentioned before, Antimatter/Momentum can pass through this shield
---
About OP problem. My only concern would be Scarab only(maybe N should be excluded from its HP). The following wouldn't be OP situation
Flying titan - 8 quanta+2 cards for 50/60(aegis) isn't op because its just similar to add gravity pull to flying titan.
Malignant cells - is it worth to waste 2 quanta for 1 HP quanta?
Mitosis Vodoo doll - Maybe kinda OP but it would involved 3 elements in process. Maybe we can think this would be a new potential deck instead of OP.
Lastly, This shield will Sacrifice the creature, which means that you will loss the attack power of the creature.
----
What potential this shield may bring
More concern about PC and protect artifact. This shield maybe your guardian that let you become untouchable. It can be opponents benefit when being stolen by others.
I guess (not sure) this would be a brand new concept about bringing spell/skill to shield for defensive use. I'm looking forward for having more skill shield concept.
At least, Million thanks to my friends and those who post commend which may help me to improve my idea. =]

SERIES:

Card Ideas and Art / Re: Shelter | Aegis (rework)
« on: November 27, 2011, 07:18:17 am »
Just woke up =p. I'm feeling surprise that shelter|aegis will receive that much comment...and I now asking for some real life friends advice( they are pro in elements also) and will make some fix and work on this card because i love this idea also =]

Card Ideas and Art / Shelter | Aegis (rework)
« on: November 26, 2011, 03:45:36 pm »
NAME:
Gorger Shelter
ELEMENT:
Gravity
COST:
TYPE:
Permanent
ATK|HP:
TEXT:
:gravity :gravity : Sacrifice a creature and shelter gets its HP. Can use multiple times per turn.
NAME:
Gorger Aegis
ELEMENT:
Gravity
COST:
TYPE:
Permanent
ATK|HP:
TEXT:
:gravity :gravity : Sacrifice a creature and aegis gets 120% of its HP. Can use multiple times per turn.
Previous Idea
NAME:
Shelter
ELEMENT:
Gravity
COST:
TYPE:
Permanent
ATK|HP:
N/A
TEXT:
 :gravity :gravity:Sacrifice a creature and Aegis gets the hp (<20)
can use multiple times a turn. Shield:  Absorb damage.

NAME:
Aegis
ELEMENT:
Gravity
COST:
TYPE:
Permanent
ATK|HP:
N/A
TEXT:
 :gravity:Sacrifice a creature and Aegis gets the hp (<20)
can use multiple times a turn.
ART:
SHRINK (http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,34112.0.html)
IDEA:
Shadow
NOTES:
I have posted a similar idea long time before and I think I should have some rework on it. (old post: http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,4874.0.html)
I think we may add some “skills” for shield also, not only for weapons. So I made this shield.
This shield is kind of “Gravity Pull” Shield and combine the characteristic of gravity – devour and gravity pull.
Please notice that this isn’t a CC because the skill sacrifice creature ON YOUR SIDE, not opponents…
Some comments posted in the old post states that its kind of OP and provide some examples. After rework I don’t think that’s OP anymore.
About Stocking a massive HP in the shield and you become untouchable, I disagree because Momentum can pass through this shield easily. Also, Explosion or steal may simply take away the shield and your effort on the shield ( Explosion or steal will take away the WHOLE SHIELD with all counter/hp)
About Flying titan or such kind of worries, the shield will only devour creature under or equal 20HP only. Basilisk Blood or such kind of think won’t work anymore. Also, the are not much gravity creature have 20 or less HP, so it have the potential of staying duo, trio or rainbow deck, but not only mono-gravity
And someone states that you can sacrifice tons of malignant cells as can regenerate on the next turn, but please note that the skill have cost, it won’t be wise if using 26 quanta (or 13 if upped) on stocking 13 HP only.
Lastly, Please Note that the shield wont destroyed even if the HP goes down to 0.

SERIES:
N/A

UN-upped version
4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4vn 4vn 4vn 4vn 58v 58v 592 592 592 5i9 5i9 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 5oi 5ro 5ro 623 623 623 623 8pu
upped version
6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6u7 6u7 6u7 6u7 77f 77f 77i 77i 77i 7gp 7gp 7k6 7k6 7k6 7k6 7n2 7q8 7q8 80j 80j 80j 80j 8pu
To be honest, the upped have slightly better win rate, so upgrade all card is not necessary, depends on the budget.

I don't love statistic much, so the win rate is bravely 40-60%, but the S.D is kinda large, because this deck is mainly based on luck...

The main attack power is based on tracking opponents card by using mindgate, and most card are used for defensive use.

Erm...not much to say, try and please leave some comments if you have time =]

FG Proposals / Re: Fearsome
« on: October 20, 2011, 04:28:07 pm »
Great! I think i gotta improve the fg in order to prevend rush deck!

FG Proposals / Re: Abyss
« on: October 20, 2011, 10:42:35 am »
Actually, I think your fg idea is just copying mine one....which is just post right before you. I dont think changing a new name wold equal to new ideas...
http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,32619.0.html

FG Proposals / Fearsome
« on: October 18, 2011, 02:35:17 pm »
Fearsome have 2 copies of the following cards:
6ru 6ru 6ru 6ru 6ru 6ru 778 778 778 778 778 778 778 778 778 77i 77i 77i 77k 77k 77k 77k 77k 77k 7t8 7tb 7tb 7tg 7th 7th 7th 8pt

12x Shard of Void
18xStone Tower
6x Protect Artifact
12x Granite Skin
2x Improved Dusk
4x Vampire Dagger
2x Voodoo Doll
6x Nightmare

Fearsome will slowly sap your health by its shard of void ( maximum 36max health reduction per turn) till 1 max health left and he will kill you in either:
1) Hit you with Vampire Dagger
2) Nightmare and drain your health
3) Wait you to deck out.
Also He will keep strengthen himself by casting granite skin to increase his health and max hp, which make him durable to suffer loads attack ( maximum 900 health, 200 basic health + 12 granite skin x 75 max health added per card)

Standard anti-fg deck can not defect fearsome
Liquid antimatter - 10 fight 10 lose (nothing to antimatter)
RoL+Hope - 10 fight 10 lose (deck out or killed by nightmare)

Try to beat it =p and post your deck if you successfully kill it =]

Card Ideas and Art / Demonic Altar | Demonic Altar (Upgraded)
« on: May 31, 2011, 12:43:31 pm »
NAME:
Demonic Altar
ELEMENT:
Darkness
COST:
TYPE:
Permanent
ATK|HP:
N/A
TEXT:
When opponent play a spell card, gain hp which matches the card cost. Absorb 1 Darkness quanta per turn.
NAME:
Demonic Altar
ELEMENT:
Darkness
COST:
TYPE:
Permanent
ATK|HP:
N/A
TEXT:
When opponent play a spell or permanent card, gain hp which matches the card cost. Absorb 2 Darkness Quanta per turn
ART:
N/A
IDEA:
Shadow1128
NOTES:
Permanent Affect can stack. Which means that if opponent play Miracle and you have 6 Demonic Altar, you will gain 15 x 6 = 90 Hp! Ya is 90 HP...but i think it need lucks so hope not op...
Moreover, when using creature or permanent skill, Demonic Altar wont heal.

Please give me some idea or suggestion which can help me improve my idea...thanks!
SERIES:
Nope

Card Ideas and Art / Trap Digger | Deadfall Digger
« on: April 28, 2011, 12:10:28 pm »
NAME:
Trap Digger
ELEMENT:
Life
COST:
TYPE:
Creature
ATK|HP:
1 | 3
TEXT:
:gravity :gravity :gravity: Snare
Deal 4 damage and burrow the target creature, cannot target airborne creature.
NAME:
Dead fall Digger
ELEMENT:
Life
COST:
TYPE:
Creature
ATK|HP:
5 | 3
TEXT:
:gravity :gravity :gravity: Snare
Deal 4 damage and burrow the target creature, cannot target airborne creature.
ART:
http://boingboing.net/2010/02/22/giant-spiked-cave-sp.html
IDEA:
Shadow 1128
NOTES:
After Snare the Creature, the creature will be burrowed and loss it own skill and gain " :earth: Unburrow" (Use 1 :earth or not...which is better?). If it is unburrowed, the creature will gain the original skills, without any change ( still 0 cost if shard is used).
The skill snare can use on both you or opponent creature. It can help prevent your creature to be targeted, though it will deal damage. It can also use to kill opponent's creature, removing skills and reducing their attack. Will the damage deal over-powered? I don't think so. It is because it will burrow the creature and you can't attack it one more time. Unless it is unburrow itself.
SERIES:
N/A

Pages: [1] 2 3
blarg: shadow1128