*Author

Offline ShrinkTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 15
  • Shrink is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Shrink is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Shrink is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Awards: You are Our Only Hope WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Community Newsletter: August 2013 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50585.msg1090273#msg1090273
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2013, 09:45:08 pm »
If anyone had any trouble reading the newsletter, there is now a "spoilerized" version in the OP. Hoping for less lag in those gifs if there was any to begin with.
Doctor Death

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Elements Community Newsletter: August 2013 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50585.msg1090327#msg1090327
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2013, 03:24:29 am »
Thanks everyone, for being so encouraging/supportive! ;D
Thanks for posting, now I can +rep you.

Btw I see a broken image after the 'Nuff said', I saw it well before
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline BeefSupreme

• Reputation Power: 16
  • BeefSupreme is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.BeefSupreme is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.BeefSupreme is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • just a lost soul swimming in a fishbowl
Re: Elements Community Newsletter: August 2013 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50585.msg1090336#msg1090336
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2013, 04:43:36 am »
Thanks everyone, for being so encouraging/supportive! ;D
Thanks for posting, now I can +rep you.

I don't see a broken image.. I don't know if he fixed it or I'm missing something or..
Team :air War 7
“Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody.” - Mark Twain

• Shrink is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Shrink is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Shrink is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Awards: You are Our Only Hope WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Community Newsletter: August 2013 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50585.msg1090388#msg1090388
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2013, 10:43:43 am »

Yeah, I'm not entirely sure what you're talking about :p
Doctor Death

Offline Odii Odsen

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Odii Odsen hides under a Cloak.
  • Mr. SoV
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2016 1st PlaceVampire King of Devil's GateChampionship League 3/2015 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2014 2nd place8th Trials - Master of DarknessChampionship League 1/2014 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2013 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2013 3rd Place7th Trials - Master of DarknessChampionship League 1/2013 3rd placeChampionship League 3/2012 3rd PlaceWinner of Draft #3 - PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 2/2012 WinnerBeginners League 1/2012 2nd PlaceBeginners League 2/2011 3rd Place
Re: Elements Community Newsletter: August 2013 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50585.msg1090394#msg1090394
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2013, 12:14:20 pm »
Great work! I like the interview.

"It doesn't matter where you are.
It doesn't matter who you are.
It doesn't matter you are.
Odii will beat you regardless of chances." - RavingRabbid

Offline Blacksmith

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Happy to help!!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake11th Trials - Master of Earth10th Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner7th Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2012 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Community Newsletter: August 2013 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50585.msg1090618#msg1090618
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2013, 09:27:30 pm »
Btw who chooses deck idea of month and card idea of the month?
Purple Hillbilly reporting, ready for teamwork and shiny times. 

Offline Marsu

• Reputation Power: 18
  • Marsu is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Marsu is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Marsu is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Green.
  • Awards: Winner of Booster Draft #2 - PvP EventBattle League 2/2013 Third Place7th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2013 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Community Newsletter: August 2013 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50585.msg1090619#msg1090619
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2013, 09:36:24 pm »

It will just never feel right until the community does in a voting...

Offline Calindu

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Abomination is quite pretty
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFourth Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team Darkness8th Trials - Master of EntropyChampionship League 2/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerColosseum II Champion7th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 Winner6th Trials - Master of EntropyWinner of There Can Be Only One!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Community Newsletter: August 2013 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50585.msg1090621#msg1090621
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2013, 09:50:38 pm »

The ones who do the review do.
Yeah, we had a voting once, guess what, second month we had phenomenal number of 0 decks nominated.
You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
War

Offline Blacksmith

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Happy to help!!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake11th Trials - Master of Earth10th Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner7th Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2012 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Community Newsletter: August 2013 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50585.msg1090623#msg1090623
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2013, 10:04:29 pm »

The ones who do the review do.
Yeah, we had a voting once, guess what, second month we had phenomenal number of 0 decks nominated.
Ahh ok, I was just wondering. I always like the card ideas but some of the decks is not the best possible in my opinion+some are pretty old and not from the current month. However I understand that it's not an easy task(not something I would like to do myself) and no personal offense Calin/Makku.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2013, 10:08:58 pm by Blacksmith »
Purple Hillbilly reporting, ready for teamwork and shiny times. 

Offline Marsu

• Reputation Power: 18
  • Marsu is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Marsu is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Marsu is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Green.
  • Awards: Winner of Booster Draft #2 - PvP EventBattle League 2/2013 Third Place7th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2013 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Community Newsletter: August 2013 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50585.msg1090625#msg1090625
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2013, 10:28:23 pm »

Yeah, but that was due to the rule that people were not allowed to nominate their own decks. Remove that and you'll have 10 decks easily.

(On a side note, I actually agree that the deck you picked was the very best option you had.)

Re: Elements Community Newsletter: August 2013 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50585.msg1090645#msg1090645
« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2013, 01:45:40 am »
Yeah, but that was due to the rule that people were not allowed to nominate their own decks. Remove that and you'll have 10 decks easily.

Hey, I made this for a reason. Feedback has its place, yo.
Doctor Death

Offline Drake_XIV

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Powerful Harmony
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSummer and Winter Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Community Newsletter: August 2013 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50585.msg1090666#msg1090666
« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2013, 05:42:51 am »

Just going to pull out a long-lost comment...

Yeah, the chosen idea is left to the Guru.

That being said, there are times I do reach a crossroad, and so would future Idea Gurus, where we can't quite decide on an idea.  Feel free to send your own suggestions for Card Idea of the Month by sending me a PM.

I will only consider ideas that were posted in the current month and the last week of the previous month.

I don't do polls since it seems redundant considering that the CIA has its own dedicated 'voting' system [the stars, not the polls] that I avail myself of to help pick out a candidate.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2013, 05:44:58 am by Drake_XIV »

anything
blarg: