*Author

Offline RavingRabbid

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 85
  • RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Lord Seagull
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition: The Face of Mother NatureSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of WaterWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP Event14 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PVP #1 Winner5th Trials - Master of Water3rd Trials - Master of WaterChampionship League 3/2011 WinnerWinner of 2nd Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 2nd Element Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Element Quiz LeagueChampionship League 2/2011 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake3-Man Team PvP #1 Winner
Re: 2nd Elements Council - Vote for your favorite candidates! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17477.msg223169#msg223169
« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2010, 08:48:45 pm »
I can survive an onslaught of gerbils. Vote me.
There are things worse than eating tuna directly from the tin

Ant-n-ero

Re: 2nd Elements Council - Vote for your favorite candidates! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17477.msg223192#msg223192
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2010, 09:15:55 pm »
Hey, I'm Ant-n-ero, Ant (but not Antagon!)

I would like you to vote for me because:
I love elements, it is an awesome game, I'm always here everyday to spin and grind some AI5 and to lurk through the forums, especially the Cruible over all other areas...
You may have seen me post in most areas, and occassionally on the chat (when I don't forget I'm signed into it or it isn't crashing >_<)
I've been around for a fair while now so I know what I'm talking about (I hope ^_^)
and I would like to be on the Council this time round becuase it would be awesome and I would love this opportunity to do it :)
+ get those vets out of here and give someone else a try ^^

[/end my appalling application thingy, I'm not very good at those :S]
hopefully I'll make it this time, 18 spaces and 34 candidates on the poll so only half will make it :/
also hopefully more than 50% of my votes will be from other people than just me this time  :-\ ???
(thanks in advance ;) )

Offline icecoldbro

• Reputation Power: 0
  • icecoldbro hides under a Cloak.
  • S
Re: 2nd Elements Council - Vote for your favorite candidates! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17477.msg223206#msg223206
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2010, 09:50:00 pm »
icecoldbro/ the ice/ icb
Why should u vote for me?
i am just the average guy, i understand how all this works its just basically a popularity contest, yet still im here ill be the actual man thatll say what he has on his mind, no BS from me i understand how to represent an average member im the perfect choice for those that look for someone to look for what a normal person will look for
Am i active?
No BS, yes i am u can find me on chat around 6 hrs a day and i lurk forums a lot
Will i always have an opinion on everything?
Yes i will, sometimes the rest of the council wont agree but my opinion will stand on its own if it is what i think is correct and best for the community

The people's choice, vote ICB

Offline jmdt

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake
Re: 2nd Elements Council - Vote for your favorite candidates! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17477.msg223221#msg223221
« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2010, 10:07:37 pm »
So hey, I'm jmdt.

Most of you know me, but for those who don't, why do I stand out from the crowd?  Well for starters, I have ~ 380K and 16K wins so I've played the game a bunch.  If you play T50 odds are you've played against me and my evil creations in there at some point.  Speaking of my evil creations, I like to make decks.  I've made decks or evey type; some are quite popular even.  If you see a nasty frog rush with heals or a pure rush speedbow in T50 (and there are a bunch), I developed and popularized those decks.  A full listing of all my decks is in my signature if you are interested.

In my time away from elements, I'm a PhD student in engineering.  As an engineer, I have an interest in numbers.  This interest led to my ongoing project, the turns to win (ttw) study.  The idea started as a way to quantify if my shrieker rush or life rush was faster and has grown into something much larger.  Due to the concrete way of testing deck speeds, better and more efficient decks have been developed for the benifit of the community.  You can find out more about the ttw study by checking out the links in my signature.

As the recepiant of the most votes last rodeo, I served as the 'head of council' this past 3 months.  By this, I was the moderator for the council section and helped keep it organezed and helped keep our objectives moving.  As you can see, I had the most posts during the previous council, so I threw my opinions around a good bit.

Thanks for your votes,
jmdt

Offline Kamietsu

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 47
  • Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Old to Elements
  • Awards: Spell Art Competition WinnerWinner of the MASH-UP CompetitionFunny Card Competition WinnerWinner of
Re: 2nd Elements Council - Vote for your favorite candidates! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17477.msg223342#msg223342
« Reply #28 on: December 13, 2010, 01:13:40 am »
╔╦╦═╦══╦╗  ( ̄ー ̄) --Snorlax says:
║═╣╬║║║║║    Eat your shower, brush your toothpaste, take your teeth.
╚╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╝

Offline killsdazombies

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • [04:50:35] GirlsGeneration: mewtwo's hot
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake2nd Trials - Master of LifeAnother Epic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 2nd Elements Council - Vote for your favorite candidates! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17477.msg223435#msg223435
« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2010, 03:08:43 am »

smuglapse

Re: 2nd Elements Council - Vote for your favorite candidates! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17477.msg223449#msg223449
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2010, 03:21:45 am »

...that's a Shocker.

Based on when SG posted the topic there are Time's up
...if I didn't screw up the countdown thingamajig.

Nume

Re: 2nd Elements Council - Vote for your favorite candidates! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17477.msg223469#msg223469
« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2010, 03:58:01 am »
So uh, I'm Nume. I play quite a bit and am on the forums way too often :P. I'm really bad at selling myself but yeah I think I'd make a good council member.

Offline Kuroaitou

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 82
  • Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeMaster of Mafia10th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 2nd Elements Council - Vote for your favorite candidates! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17477.msg223773#msg223773
« Reply #32 on: December 13, 2010, 04:37:57 pm »
Hey all! I'm Kuroaitou, one of the Forum Competition Organizers and the current main Card Curator.

As stated in my previous application for the 1st Elements Council, my main goal as a Council member was to always provide support and further clarify any disagreements or details on an issue to keep the discussion moving along. While it's true that I did not have as many posts compared to some of the council members, I did try my best to keep my opinions as concise as possible and to a minimum to prevent excessive clutter on some subjects (like hiring certain forum staff positions that I wasn't quite involved in). I do believe that I managed to support several of the ideas presented in those topics, nonetheless. ^^;

That said, I feel that some of my decisions such as the FCO's stance on Competition Advertisements (http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,16251.0.html) and organization of the Card Ideas & Art (or 'CIA') board have also helped me into being a better staff member and council member via the tools of tidiness and fairness.

I really do hope that I can serve the second term with a higher focus on more innovative projects that the community can see (as Dragoon1140 has stated regarding the issues of transparency), but again, please remember to vote for those with diverse personalities and skills to make sure that this second council will be as great (if not greater) than the first.

Thanks again for reading, and have fun voting! :)

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: 2nd Elements Council - Vote for your favorite candidates! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17477.msg223780#msg223780
« Reply #33 on: December 13, 2010, 04:50:59 pm »
Hey everyone. I'm ddevans96, and I'm going to explain why I believe I am worthy of your vote :)

First off, I have been with this community since April, and started posting in June. I have been almost always been active since then, and am usually around to answer any questions you may have, assuming I'm not in school. You can also often find me in chat.

Another thing I would like to point out is my work with war. I am currently the only Warmaster on the forums and spend some time every week to settle disputes and update standings.

When I applied for the first council, I was less familiar with the forums, and didn't make much of an application. However, this time around I feel I am truly ready to be a part of it.

I joined this community because of the caring people and the great staff, and now I want to give back to all of you by joining the forums. All of my decisions would be based on what I believe is best for the forums and the people who make it up.

Thanks for reading, and I'll be grateful for any votes I receive, regardless of whether I make it or not. Thanks to everyone who helps make this forum a better place!
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline plastiqe

• Reputation Power: 0
  • plastiqe hides under a Cloak.
Re: 2nd Elements Council - Vote for your favorite candidates! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17477.msg224104#msg224104
« Reply #34 on: December 13, 2010, 11:44:08 pm »
With 18 members now I would have had a 51% chance of getting on the council just by applying.  : P

Malduk

Re: 2nd Elements Council - Vote for your favorite candidates! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17477.msg224110#msg224110
« Reply #35 on: December 13, 2010, 11:49:12 pm »
With 18 members now I would have had a 51% chance of getting on the council just by applying.  : P
Those are good odds for any Gree... err.. Canadian.

Btw, will final votes be visible to everyone, or will it just be announced who got in?

anything
blarg: