*Author

Offline sebysebyseby

• Reputation Power: 2
  • sebysebyseby is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Ooh, a text box!
Re: WoE - Questions and Answers https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30942.msg398351#msg398351
« Reply #108 on: September 24, 2011, 07:43:03 am »
Check your character sheets to see if it went through.

I'll give you a link.... oh wait! No I won't!
everything is just #VALUE!
Ooh! Another text box!

Offline Jappert

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: War #4 - Sportsmanship AwardVery Short Story: Who are the Elders? WinnerThe Binder of Elements (Forum Profile Deck Winner)
Re: WoE - Questions and Answers https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30942.msg398442#msg398442
« Reply #109 on: September 24, 2011, 01:04:56 pm »
Question 1: Do I have to be in the Entropy Capital to learn Entropy skills? (and mark of :entropy)

Question 2: If yes, how do I learn mark of :fire and Fire skills when I can't enter their towns?

Question 3: If I can't then why would I ever want a Steam Machine?

Offline TheonlyrealBeef

• Master of Darkness
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Do not underestimate the power of the dark side!
  • Awards: War #14 Winner - Team Aether14th Trials - Master of Darkness2019 - PvP World ChampionSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team Darkness13th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner4th Grandmaster Battle Winner - DarknessGold DonorSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake2017 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 Winner5th Trials - Master of Darkness4th Trials - Master of Darkness3rd Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #2 Winner
Re: WoE - Questions and Answers https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30942.msg398452#msg398452
« Reply #110 on: September 24, 2011, 01:19:32 pm »
Fire Pillars and Immolation are common cards, so you can still get Fire quanta by buying these from Death/Entropy towns. Another option is the Darkness skill that allows you to enter hostile towns. (tough luck for Light if they want something from Darkness :P)

Although I'm not certain, capturing that Fire town and making it your own, or letting some other non-hostile team capture it, might be an option, too.

Offline Jappert

• Legendary Member
  • Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: War #4 - Sportsmanship AwardVery Short Story: Who are the Elders? WinnerThe Binder of Elements (Forum Profile Deck Winner)
Re: WoE - Questions and Answers https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30942.msg398455#msg398455
« Reply #111 on: September 24, 2011, 01:22:40 pm »
Fire Pillars and Immolation are common cards, so you can still get Fire quanta by buying these from Death/Entropy towns. Another option is the Darkness skill that allows you to enter hostile towns. (tough luck for Light if they want something from Darkness :P)

Although I'm not certain, capturing that Fire town and making it your own, or letting some other non-hostile team capture it, might be an option, too.
Wait a second... you can capture towns?...
I thought towns got destroyed after sieging!

Offline Captain Scibra

• Reputation Power: 20
  • Captain Scibra is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Captain Scibra is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Captain Scibra is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Captain Scibra is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Do Domhantarraingt. Dúinn go léir.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: WoE - Questions and Answers https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30942.msg398490#msg398490
« Reply #112 on: September 24, 2011, 02:31:24 pm »

Well, first you would destroy the walls, second kill all defending players and garrisoned NPCs, third I believe you have the choice to capture and rebuild, or destroy it entirely.
Rule #1: The Captain is never wrong.  Rule #2: If the Captain is wrong, refer to Rule #1.
The New Card Theory Thread

Offline Essence

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Voice of the Oracle -- Jezzie's Pimp -- Often Gone
  • Awards: 2nd Trials - Master of Water1st Trials - Master of WaterFG Deck-Designer - The OutcastsShard Madness! Competition WinnerEpic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerElder Recruiter
Re: WoE - Questions and Answers https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30942.msg398613#msg398613
« Reply #113 on: September 24, 2011, 06:46:12 pm »
Where are all these rules surrounding towns??!?
If something happens and you think it deserves my attention, feel free to PM me. Other than that, I'm probably here if you want to shoot the breeze.

Scaredgirl

Re: WoE - Questions and Answers https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30942.msg398739#msg398739
« Reply #114 on: September 24, 2011, 09:41:01 pm »
Can one person with a vehicle skill (like Iron Bird or Ship Captain) take others with him, or does every individual using a Fast Transport need the relevant skill?
Everyone needs that skill, although when talking about the boat, it might actually be cool if one person could transport.. say 3 other players. Who knows, we might change that skill.

Is there a list with current Global Quests?
Global Quests are posted globally and are basically a "race" between all elements on who completes the quest first. We currently have zero global quests active so there is no list.

Question 1: Do I have to be in the Entropy Capital to learn Entropy skills? (and mark of :entropy)

Question 2: If yes, how do I learn mark of :fire and Fire skills when I can't enter their towns?

This is something I was going to talk about later. I think the best way would be something like this:

MARK -> Any City or Town
TIER 1 -> City or Town of that element OR neighboring element
TIER 2 -> City or Town of that element
TIER 3 -> City of that element

Something like that.

Players will be given an option to either capture it, or destroy it. Latter gives you some extra resources (at a cost of not getting a new Town or City)

Where are all these rules surrounding towns??!?
Rules will be slowly added as beta goes forward. Siege is something I plan on talking about very soon. But if you want to start it right now, just go next to Town or City and use the Siege action to see what happens :)

Offline Jappert

• Legendary Member
  • New to Elements
Re: WoE - Questions and Answers https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30942.msg398753#msg398753
« Reply #115 on: September 24, 2011, 10:05:36 pm »
MARK -> Any City or Town

Something like that.
Sounds like a very good plan to me. I've got plans on short term however so a final verdict would be most welcome ;)

Scaredgirl

Re: WoE - Questions and Answers https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30942.msg398755#msg398755
« Reply #116 on: September 24, 2011, 10:07:09 pm »
MARK -> Any City or Town

Something like that.
Sounds like a very good plan to me. I've got plans on short term however so a final verdict would be most welcome ;)
Just use that as a temporary rule.

Offline Essence

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Voice of the Oracle -- Jezzie's Pimp -- Often Gone
  • Awards: 2nd Trials - Master of Water1st Trials - Master of WaterFG Deck-Designer - The OutcastsShard Madness! Competition WinnerEpic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerElder Recruiter
Re: WoE - Questions and Answers https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30942.msg398827#msg398827
« Reply #117 on: September 25, 2011, 12:42:40 am »
Rules will be slowly added as beta goes forward.
Cool by me, I'm just looking for basic things like how many AP it takes to create a town, how many towns you can create, etc.  Seiges will certainly be on the agenda soon, but how about the stuff we've already done being written down somewhere? :)
If something happens and you think it deserves my attention, feel free to PM me. Other than that, I'm probably here if you want to shoot the breeze.

ShiningSword

Re: WoE - Questions and Answers https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30942.msg398842#msg398842
« Reply #118 on: September 25, 2011, 01:11:38 am »
You want it to use with other fire cards, like rage pots and such, which you can order from the cheapest not-fire source(and that one is me right now).
Just take a boat/ride/camel/just walk to enjoy our premium line of off-element cards, obtained with the last in bargaining tecnology!
Please announce yourself in advance so the patrol doesnt think you are hostile(lets avoid any incidents that compromise trading routes).
ShiningSword Inc. is not responsable for any accidents or deck failure that could be caused by any products distributed here. You buy at your own risk! :underworld

Offline YoungSot

• Reputation Power: 18
  • YoungSot is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.YoungSot is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.YoungSot is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • SootySot!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: WoE - Questions and Answers https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30942.msg398952#msg398952
« Reply #119 on: September 25, 2011, 06:39:52 am »
You want it to use with other fire cards, like rage pots and such, which you can order from the cheapest not-fire source(and that one is me right now).
Just take a boat/ride/camel/just walk to enjoy our premium line of off-element cards, obtained with the last in bargaining tecnology!
Please announce yourself in advance so the patrol doesnt think you are hostile(lets avoid any incidents that compromise trading routes).
ShiningSword Inc. is not responsable for any accidents or deck failure that could be caused by any products distributed here. You buy at your own risk! :underworld
Well, technically rage pots are rare, so they can't be bought at the UW merchant.

blarg: