*Author

Offline ShantuTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 21
  • Shantu is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Shantu is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Shantu is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Shantu is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • In high orbit
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeMaster Duelist - Winner of the Duels of Honor PvP Event6th Trials - Master of DeathThe 1st Avatar - Winner of the PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House Cup1st Champion of The ColosseumWeekly Tournament WinnerParolee of the 1st Prisoners DilemmaSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
(Death) Shantu 2 - 0 TheForbiddenOracle (Fire) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26400.msg335751#msg335751
« on: May 17, 2011, 08:30:22 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4t3 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52h 52h 52h 52h 52o 52o 52o 52t 52t 52t 52t 52t 52t 718 718 718 8pk

Good games.

Offline TheForbiddenOracle

• TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: (Death) Shantu 2 - 0 TheForbiddenOracle (Fire) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26400.msg335753#msg335753
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2011, 08:33:39 pm »
Code: [Select]
5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f2 5f2 5f2 5f2 5f2 5f9 5f9 5f9 5f9 5f9 5f9 5fc 5fc 5fc 7ds 7ds 7ds
Desynched a couple of times between the first and second games. Never even saw a phoenix against the actual Shantu

Game 1: I made a stupid mistake of confusing Burning Pillars and Immos. While it might not've won me the game, it would've definitely let me play some more dragons. Fail on my part :(

Game 2 (Part 1)- I thought I had beaten him but it turned out to be the AI (sob)

Game 2 (Part 2)- Hand filled with immos with no phoenixes to immo

Offline Korugar

• Reputation Power: 14
  • Korugar is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Korugar is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • A sporadic participant who loves Gravity.
Re: (Death) Shantu 2 - 0 TheForbiddenOracle (Fire) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26400.msg335777#msg335777
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2011, 08:59:37 pm »
What's the ??? Shantu?

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: (Death) Shantu 2 - 0 TheForbiddenOracle (Fire) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26400.msg335781#msg335781
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2011, 09:04:08 pm »
What's the ??? Shantu?
Mark code.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

• Shantu is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Shantu is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Shantu is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Shantu is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • In high orbit
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeMaster Duelist - Winner of the Duels of Honor PvP Event6th Trials - Master of DeathThe 1st Avatar - Winner of the PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House Cup1st Champion of The ColosseumWeekly Tournament WinnerParolee of the 1st Prisoners DilemmaSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Death) Shantu 2 - 0 TheForbiddenOracle (Fire) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26400.msg335785#msg335785
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2011, 09:15:08 pm »
What's the ??? Shantu?
Mark code.
Yep.

Edit: Also, TFO you will be restricted to Mark of Death for 6 rounds from now on. You gotta love Curse of the Undead.

Offline Malignant

• Reputation Power: 14
  • Malignant is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Malignant is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Satan Claus
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House Cup1st True Slayer of GodsSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWinner of Sideboard #2 EventWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Death) Shantu 2 - 0 TheForbiddenOracle (Fire) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26400.msg336028#msg336028
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2011, 06:43:24 am »
Woot!

• In high orbit
Re: (Death) Shantu 2 - 0 TheForbiddenOracle (Fire) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26400.msg336125#msg336125
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2011, 01:45:08 pm »
I added 4 XP (3 for TFO being the same level as I, and +1 for mono deck) for this win, using Kael's system. If it is changed, I will change my XP accordingly.

Offline TStar

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • TStar is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.TStar is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.TStar is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.TStar is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.TStar is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Highly Overrated
  • Awards: Beginners League 3/2011 WinnerKing of Underworld - War #4Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 2/2011 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 1/2011 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Death) Shantu 2 - 0 TheForbiddenOracle (Fire) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26400.msg336186#msg336186
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2011, 03:24:56 pm »
I added 4 XP (3 for TFO being the same level as I, and +1 for mono deck) for this win, using Kael's system. If it is changed, I will change my XP accordingly.
SG told us to take 2 XP for wins last round, so I'm assuming that holds true still until she releases a new system.  All the winners basically got 2xp + 1xp deck bonus (plus any rep bonuses).  Don't forget to take a -1 rep with the element of the player you killed as well.
Carpe Diem!!

• In high orbit
Re: (Death) Shantu 2 - 0 TheForbiddenOracle (Fire) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26400.msg336196#msg336196
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2011, 03:36:29 pm »
Ah okay, didn't see it anywhere. I am going to remove 1 xp then. Thanks.

anything
blarg: Shantu