*Author

Offline RavingRabbidTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 85
  • RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Lord Seagull
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition: The Face of Mother NatureSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of WaterWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP Event14 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PVP #1 Winner5th Trials - Master of Water3rd Trials - Master of WaterChampionship League 3/2011 WinnerWinner of 2nd Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 2nd Element Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Element Quiz LeagueChampionship League 2/2011 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake3-Man Team PvP #1 Winner
Re: Match availability - Another topic about fighting matches. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14519.msg202959#msg202959
« Reply #48 on: November 17, 2010, 03:53:23 pm »
K, I'm lieu, now, and this is 5pla5h's job.

Well... My match is fixed.
There are things worse than eating tuna directly from the tin

Offline the dictator

• Reputation Power: 17
  • the dictator is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.the dictator is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.the dictator is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • There are no dumb questions, only dumb answers
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Match availability - Another topic about fighting matches. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14519.msg204378#msg204378
« Reply #49 on: November 19, 2010, 06:46:55 am »
My match is hard to get fixed, as we have a 12 hour difference, and I'm having a busy week.

I scheduled the match at 18:00 GMT on Saturday, but I'm not 100% sure I can be there that time, so that means someone will have to take my place.
Let's do the following, if I haven't showed up at 18:45 (45 minutes before deadline), someone should take my place.

The dictator
[18:28:55] Acsabi44: grinding is about pwning the AI as fast as possible
Back from a long break.
:water War Veteran - 4 times
Because inverted art is awesome - Looking for a tool for gather stats for arena, look no further

miniwally

Re: Match availability - Another topic about fighting matches. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14519.msg204833#msg204833
« Reply #50 on: November 20, 2010, 12:01:52 am »
Someone might have to do my duel for me, I tried arranging a time for 00:00 and he didn't reply and didn't turn up then and I think I might have caught bronchitis and I already feel rubbish and I only had symptoms for about half a day so it's only going to get worse. Quite unfair we won't be able to salvage though considering he didn't get back to me.

Offline Bluesky

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Bluesky hides under a Cloak.
Re: Match availability - Another topic about fighting matches. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14519.msg205120#msg205120
« Reply #51 on: November 20, 2010, 10:57:28 am »
Someone might have to do my duel for me, I tried arranging a time for 00:00 and he didn't reply and didn't turn up then and I think I might have caught bronchitis and I already feel rubbish and I only had symptoms for about half a day so it's only going to get worse. Quite unfair we won't be able to salvage though considering he didn't get back to me.
Ah well, I got PM from Killsdazombies, so, with this message, I think I gonna sub, as long as we don't get too much time difference

Unfortunately though,  I can't sub for TD's match

Offline RavingRabbidTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 85
  • RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Lord Seagull
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition: The Face of Mother NatureSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of WaterWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP Event14 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PVP #1 Winner5th Trials - Master of Water3rd Trials - Master of WaterChampionship League 3/2011 WinnerWinner of 2nd Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 2nd Element Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Element Quiz LeagueChampionship League 2/2011 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake3-Man Team PvP #1 Winner
Re: Match availability - Another topic about fighting matches. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14519.msg205182#msg205182
« Reply #52 on: November 20, 2010, 02:14:24 pm »
Ah well, I got PM from Killsdazombies, so, with this message, I think I gonna sub, as long as we don't get too much time difference

Unfortunately though,  I can't sub for TD's match
I'm going to sub for TD, in case.
There are things worse than eating tuna directly from the tin

miniwally

Re: Match availability - Another topic about fighting matches. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14519.msg211203#msg211203
« Reply #53 on: November 27, 2010, 11:17:10 pm »
I no longer have bronchitis, it never got as bad as what my sister had (she's still getting over ehrs) so I was lucky and I'll be able to participate in the next round.

Offline nilsieboy

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Always trust badgers.
  • Awards: 6th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Gravity4th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake24 Club (cost 24+ cards during War auction)Beginners League 3/2010 2nd Place3-Man Team PvP #1 WinnerTeam PvP #1 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Match availability - Another topic about fighting matches. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14519.msg211534#msg211534
« Reply #54 on: November 28, 2010, 08:15:18 am »
I no longer have bronchitis, it never got as bad as what my sister had (she's still getting over ehrs) so I was lucky and I'll be able to participate in the next round.
good to hear that, only one problem i think we hvae only 2 players left next round? :'( :'(
:gravity nilsieboy :gravity
I wondered why the titan was getting bigger, then it hit me. ~gravity

miniwally

Re: Match availability - Another topic about fighting matches. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14519.msg211830#msg211830
« Reply #55 on: November 28, 2010, 05:39:05 pm »
good to hear that, only one problem i think we hvae only 2 players left next round? :'( :'(
well that's a shame no epic dying story for me.

Offline 5pla5h

• Reputation Power: 3
  • 5pla5h is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Match availability - Another topic about fighting matches. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14519.msg212050#msg212050
« Reply #56 on: November 28, 2010, 09:51:08 pm »
well if i have to, im fine with sitting out this round D:

for the noble cause  8)

go nilsie and RR, i know you can do it, don't let essence and the rest of us down.

anything
blarg: