*Author

Offline Spielkind

• Reputation Power: 20
  • Spielkind is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Spielkind is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Spielkind is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Spielkind is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Mess with the best - die like the rest!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #11 Winner - Team LifeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Deck Layout https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62574.msg1242110#msg1242110
« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2016, 08:54:11 pm »
Me feels so sorry but RL is busy atm...  >:(

I looked for the most decks, toadmare for earth so strong, agree totally here with jcj!
Thx for you all making so much work, hope i can give it back soon!!!
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Bunny rules the Earth.
(")_(") Copy and Paste Bunny to show your appreciation!

Offline JonathanCrazyJTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Top-Decking Words
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Hierarchy11th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeCard Competition - Idea Factory EspionageForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripChampionship League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWar #10 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament Winner	 Writing Competition: Elemental Rap WarBattle League 2/2016 1st Place10th Trials - Master of WaterWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - No Matter How Many Times You Save The World2015 - PvP World ChampionForum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersBattle League 3/2015 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerCompetition - Result ModifiersSolved the Ruby Mansion MurderBattle League 2/2015 3rd PlaceCard Competition - When Life Gives You Art...Writing Competition - 6th Birthday PartySlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2015 2nd PlaceSilver Donor
Re: Deck Layout https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62574.msg1242115#msg1242115
« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2016, 09:35:15 pm »
Ok Death Time:

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4vn 4vn 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5ia 5ia 5ia 5ih 5ih 5ih 5ih 5ib 5ib 5ib 5io 5io 6u7 6u7 6u7 6u7 7i6 7i6 7gp 7gp 7gp 7gp 8pj

Against:
Fleshtal: 5-0
Wings: 5-0
Death rush: 4-1
Grabbow: 3-2 (very suprised by this)

5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i5 5i5 5i5 5i5 5i5 5i5 5ia 5ia 5ib 5ib 5ib 5ib 5ih 5ih 5j2 5j2 5j2 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 71b 71b 71b 7i6 7i6 7i6 7i6 7i6 8pk

Against:
Grabbow: 2-3 (removed flooding after game 1)
Fleshtal: 3-2 (removed 1 pend and 1 purify)
Wings: 1-4 (-2 flooding, -1 purify)
Death rush: 0-5...

not so good with the speed poison

« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 11:26:37 pm by JonathanCrazyJ »
Competitions!
Competition Mailing Lists are a SERVICE TAILORED FOR YOU!
If you like any Competitions at all, check them out, we are here for you!

• Legendary Member
  • JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Top-Decking Words
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Hierarchy11th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeCard Competition - Idea Factory EspionageForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripChampionship League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWar #10 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament Winner	 Writing Competition: Elemental Rap WarBattle League 2/2016 1st Place10th Trials - Master of WaterWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - No Matter How Many Times You Save The World2015 - PvP World ChampionForum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersBattle League 3/2015 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerCompetition - Result ModifiersSolved the Ruby Mansion MurderBattle League 2/2015 3rd PlaceCard Competition - When Life Gives You Art...Writing Competition - 6th Birthday PartySlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2015 2nd PlaceSilver Donor
Re: Deck Layout https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62574.msg1242201#msg1242201
« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2016, 11:22:46 am »
So i had a think today, about our rush situation. At present, our rushes seem to be too slow, or are walled by wings.
Now, it's another mercenary (but could actually be run as a normal deck), and we should be careful about too many decks that include more off-element cards than water cards, but:

5i4 5i4 5i4 5i5 5i5 5i5 5i5 5i5 5jm 5jm 5l9 5l9 5l9 5l9 5l9 5l9 61p 61p 61p 61p 61p 61p 7hi 7hi 7hi 7hi 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 8pp

it is quite consistantly 6-7 ttw. Could possibly be made better somehow, but i'm happy with the speed
Competitions!

Offline Manuel

• Reputation Power: 23
  • Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 15th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of AirSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #7 Winner - Green NightWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #11 Winner - Team LifeCard Design Competition - Help Wanted WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerCard Competition - ChampionSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Deck Layout https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62574.msg1242204#msg1242204
« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2016, 12:06:37 pm »
i really hate decks based entirely on sopa (mostly because i am unlucky with them); something with toadfish or upped nighcrawler?

5f6 5f6 5f6 5f6 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5ie 5ie 5ie 5ie 5ie 5ie 7gm 7gm 7gm 7gm 8po

(it has too much pillars)

after quick tests the ttw should be something like 7 turns with all unupped pillars (i have used that deck with 2 ice lance as a random filler)

unupped toadfish or nightcrawler are really borderline in pvp, but the quanta/damage is decent, and they aren't so weak to cc (specially nightcrawler)

• Legendary Member
  • Top-Decking Words
Re: Deck Layout https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62574.msg1242213#msg1242213
« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2016, 01:38:40 pm »
i really hate decks based entirely on sopa (mostly because i am unlucky with them); something with toadfish or upped nighcrawler?

5f6 5f6 5f6 5f6 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5ie 5ie 5ie 5ie 5ie 5ie 7gm 7gm 7gm 7gm 8po

(it has too much pillars)

after quick tests the ttw should be something like 7 turns with all unupped pillars (i have used that deck with 2 ice lance as a random filler)

unupped toadfish or nightcrawler are really borderline in pvp, but the quanta/damage is decent, and they aren't so weak to cc (specially nightcrawler)

It's an interesting thought, but the problem with Pillar + PC splash is that it's vulnerable against all forms of denial, and slow against domins, and hit-and-miss versus stalls.
Its advantage is being cheap to put in the vault (actually can be included just as supplement cards), and potentially more reliable against Dims.
The patient bow seems to be a turn faster from my testing, will beat denial decks, wings decks and has a chance against some stalls if its creatures grow fast enough. unfortunately it would probably lose against dims.

Basically, that is a really nice, cheap, basic deck that we can include in the vault as a sort of filler deck for later in war. Thanks for the work manuel :)
Competitions!

Offline Manuel

• Reputation Power: 23
  • Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 15th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of AirSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #7 Winner - Green NightWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #11 Winner - Team LifeCard Design Competition - Help Wanted WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerCard Competition - ChampionSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Deck Layout https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62574.msg1242219#msg1242219
« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2016, 03:07:23 pm »
didn't know it was also supposed to have a good matchup against denials

indeed your deck is the only anti denial rush able to bypass wings

• Legendary Member
  • Top-Decking Words
Re: Deck Layout https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62574.msg1242447#msg1242447
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2016, 10:16:09 pm »
Getting :life :life :life

5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5ig 5ig 5ig 5ig 5io 5io 606 606 7gk 7gk 7i6 7i6 7um 7um 7um 7um 7tb 7tb 7t9 7t9 8pp

upgraded Pends because then the nymphs are useful at 5/5

Against:
Frogtal: 7 - 5. I tested this loads, and the winrate went up when i realised steal was not a dead card, rather it can be used to delay fractal by an extra turn, especially on aether quanta which then becomes a good nymph target.
FreeFFQ: 5 - 0. Just out rushes it. Winrate may go down if they include wings, but that's why we have steals.
Dark Domin: 2 - 3 ooo i was so unlucky, but I think this is probably accurate
Fire Stall w/o shards: 5 - 0
Tinkerer Firestall with SoG: 5 - 0 wow, was not expecting this, the steals and vagger were OP
SoG Wings Stall with DragonOTK: 3-2. Didn't expect this at all, I sort of built it myself and as I finished it I thought I had made a soft-counter. Steal MVP

I really like this for life, but a few observations:
-An extra steal might be nice, but unsure if that would affect speed too much.
-Earlier, i tested Ginyu and Manuel's ideas of using Fire mark and explosion. This version is MUCH faster, because you only ever get as much darkness quanta as you need, never any more, because you turn them into nymphs. It also has Vagger which is OP.
-Often, it is better to use the first Nymph Tears on an upgraded pillar, RATHER than using a nymph queen from hand, because of the extra 1hp.
-Always make nymphs from upgraded pillars/pends first.
-Suprisingly reliable.
-Just realized it would be sooo much better with the steals unupped and the pends all upped.

then I thought about Shipwrecker (Patient Wardens with Pulverizer) and realised I invented it because I couldn't use other PC in trials. Enter The Armada:

596 596 596 596 596 5f6 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5ib 5ib 5ib 5ib 5j2 5j2 5j2 5j2 77e 77e 77e 77e 77e 77e 7dm 7dm 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 8po

Unfortunately cygnia/oetg doesn't work right with wardens and SoP (if you use the ability while SoP is active it stays delayed until SoP is removed, so can't test without someone else on main game, but i like this a lot and it solves a lot of the weaknesses of Patient Wardens making it a frightning prospect against many enemies.

Tested against Fire:
Using AI on elements/trainer, so not 100% accurate:
MonoFire: 7 - 2 (was 3-2 but with a series of bad draws so played a few more and won 4 in a row)
MonoFire with Rage Pots 3 - 2 this seemed accurate, we'd edge it imo
Wings: 5 - 0 too many creatures for CC to stop growth, explosions for 1 or 2tkos
Immo Rush 5 - 0 (but actually i realise now they would never play direct rush with no CC)
Phase Shield 5 - 0 easymode

« Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 12:24:42 pm by JonathanCrazyJ »
Competitions!

• Legendary Member
  • Top-Decking Words
Re: Deck Layout https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62574.msg1242562#msg1242562
« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2016, 04:42:06 pm »
4sp 4sp 4sp 5i4 5i4 5i8 5i8 5i8 5jm 5jm 5l8 5vi 5vi 5vi 5vi 7gp 7gp 7h3 7h3 7h3 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7tb 7tb 7u2 7u2 8pt

Finally got on to testing general Void vs Light:

Quake Grabbow: 5 - 0 some seemed close, but really this is easy mode with dials
Dims Fractal: 4 - 1 the loss was from a well timed silence breaking Dial Chain
RoL Hope: 5 - 0 Dissi and Permafrost MVP
SoFree: 2 - 3 Can't cover everything, but I was pleased it got a couple of games. Drawing Light pillar made all of the difference.
Wings Domin: 2 - 3 Very similar to Sofree deck tbh, all depends on draws, seemed to go with the light pillar draw too.

Also Tested Unstable Toad

5f9 5f9 5f9 5ie 5ie 5ie 5ie 5ie 5ie 5jm 5jm 5jm 5oc 5p0 5p0 5p0 5p0 5pu 7i6 7i6 7i6 7i6 7i6 7i6 7i6 7ms 7n0 7n0 7n0 7oe 8pr

Quake grabbow: 5 - 0: I have no idea how. So many intensely close games, Fog MVP
Wings Domin: 2 - 3: Owl's Eye before nymph means loss, with wings walling everything else
SoFree: 3 - 2: very similar, just got the better RNG this time despite the deck containing more CC
Dims Fractal: 1 - 4: Literally because lightnings. I now hate lightning with a passion.
RoL Hope: 5 - 0: Easymode, one was tough because of late nymph, but 1 UG clears the field.

Last idea atm for light:

55k 55k 55k 576 576 561 561 561 55s 55s 55s 55s 56i 56i 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5i7 5i7 7gn 7gn 7gn 7gn 7n2 7n2 7n2 7n2 8pl

Dim Fractal: 5 - 0 Oh yes
Quake Grabbow: 4 - 1 suprising, but the pillar split was enough
RoL Hope: 4 - 1 slight danger of being outrushed, but generally fine
Wings Domin: 2 - 3 again, and 2 of the losses I drew the Cata i needed one turn too late, suprising. had-clog from wings was a factor.
SoFree: 5 - 0 WHAT? Either the stars alligned or this is actually a great deck. SoFo took care of perms nicely, and Congeals worked as good CC. One AWESOME thing is that a 31hp frozen + a 50hp frozen is 86 damage, exactly 2 hits from a titan away from 100hp.

verdict:
I absolutely insist on bringing Cata Titans. It is awesome. I don't care who we use it against, it covers so many of our weaknesses it's just brill.
i spent a good hour today trying to make Void without dials work, and it was just always poor. I'd still love to bring Void to war, but as of now, if there isn't space i will survive.
Air Nymphs kind of get nailed by our usualy weaknesses. I love the idea of the deck though so if we can find a home for it somewhere that would be nice, but I'm easy.
Competitions!

• Legendary Member
  • Top-Decking Words
Re: Deck Layout https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62574.msg1242582#msg1242582
« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2016, 10:08:27 pm »
Only thing Ginyu and I have found to use against air is... awesome:

59m 59m 5fu 5fu 5fu 5fu 5fu 5fu 5j2 5j2 5j2 5j2 5j2 5j2 5jm 5jm 5vi 5vi 5vi 5vi 5vi 5vi 786 786 786 786 7gn 7gn 7i6 7i6 8pm

not putting in Vault yet though, because we will wait to see if we can afford SoFr instead of SoV, because of Airborne against Wings
Competitions!

• Legendary Member
  • Top-Decking Words
Re: Deck Layout https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62574.msg1242696#msg1242696
« Reply #33 on: August 26, 2016, 03:23:43 pm »
5i4 5i4 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5i5 5i5 5i5 5i5 5i5 5i5 5j2 5j2 5ib 5ib 5ib 5ib 5ib 71a 71a 71b 71b 71b 7gk 7gk 7i6 7i6 7i6 8pk

Against Earth

Pulvy Domin: 3 - 2
Wings: 5 - 0
Grabbow: 1 - 4
Fractal Dims: 3 - 2
Disquake: 1 - 4

Against Time:

Instosis: 4 - 1
Pharo Disco Bow: 4 - 1
Void: 5 - 0
Patient Scarabs: 2 - 3

I think RR is right, it needs to be in the vault at least as a fear factor deck.
Competitions!

Offline RavingRabbid

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 85
  • RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Lord Seagull
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition: The Face of Mother NatureSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of WaterWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP Event14 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PVP #1 Winner5th Trials - Master of Water3rd Trials - Master of WaterChampionship League 3/2011 WinnerWinner of 2nd Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 2nd Element Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Element Quiz LeagueChampionship League 2/2011 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake3-Man Team PvP #1 Winner
Re: Deck Layout https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62574.msg1242701#msg1242701
« Reply #34 on: August 26, 2016, 05:23:02 pm »
Tomorrow this time i sgould be back
There are things worse than eating tuna directly from the tin

• Legendary Member
  • Top-Decking Words
Re: Deck Layout https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62574.msg1242973#msg1242973
« Reply #35 on: August 28, 2016, 05:32:12 pm »
Ok.

The vault is full and legal. It includes:
The 13 decks in the OP.
Backup off-element cards for a few of those decks.
Loads of extra water cards.
Lots of Mind Flayers and Flooding, because they only cost 30 and this war has discard-from-vault mechanic.

We can edit the vault for another 1 day 8 hours. Please take a look at the decks and at the Vault, and if you think there is anything we can't do without that we are missing, speak up. Please include in your post what you think we need it for, and if there isn't already a deck in our selection which does not do it better.

So excited for things to kick off!
Competitions!

anything
blarg: