*Author

Offline ddevans96Topic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: War - Underworld https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=23296.msg301076#msg301076
« Reply #108 on: March 29, 2011, 11:39:35 pm »
Quick suggestion as well since i know this situation will end up happening. Have you thought of making a waiting list of UW players who place 9th, 10th, 11th, etc in the tourney for those teams that will need replacements? That way teams can't just arbitrarily pick a player as a replacement?
The problem with that is last War, there were teams who need replacements before the underworld tournament got that far.

Team are still only allowed to pick players that were in the auction, even if a player who wasn't in the auction gets eliminated and a team needs a replacement at that time.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline Ekki

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Ekki is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Not-so-young Elemental
Re: War - Underworld https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=23296.msg301520#msg301520
« Reply #109 on: March 30, 2011, 04:17:20 pm »
I would like to be replaced. I want to take some time until I start missing the game. If forfeiting from the event is illegal (i.e. I can't join in next War as a punishment), I will go on with this. It's not that I don't have time, I just want to leave the Forums for some time.

• Legendary Member
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: War - Underworld https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=23296.msg301531#msg301531
« Reply #110 on: March 30, 2011, 04:40:36 pm »
I would like to be replaced. I want to take some time until I start missing the game. If forfeiting from the event is illegal (i.e. I can't join in next War as a punishment), I will go on with this. It's not that I don't have time, I just want to leave the Forums for some time.
I'll try to find a replacement - if I can't you'll just auto-lose both games. Thanks for telling me first.

Offline Dm

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: War - Underworld https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=23296.msg301589#msg301589
« Reply #111 on: March 30, 2011, 06:19:56 pm »
Gogogogogo!

Woar!

Oh wait.

Underworld!

Cickomer

Re: War - Underworld https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=23296.msg301827#msg301827
« Reply #112 on: March 30, 2011, 10:48:34 pm »
Can i be a replacement for Krathos maybe, since i was the 65th that signed up for the tournament??? :)

• Legendary Member
  • now palafrost
Re: War - Underworld https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=23296.msg301829#msg301829
« Reply #113 on: March 30, 2011, 10:52:14 pm »
Can i be a replacement for Krathos maybe, since i was the 65th that signed up for the tournament??? :)
Normally I wouldn't do this, but since you were only a few minutes late and you're the only other one who expressed interest, you're in.

You'll get the same opponent Krathos would have had.

hammythepig

Re: War - Underworld https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=23296.msg301835#msg301835
« Reply #114 on: March 30, 2011, 10:56:48 pm »
Normally I wouldn't do this, but since you were only a few minutes late and you're the only other one who expressed interest, you're in.

You'll get the same opponent Krathos would have had.
Seems fair.

Is there any idea how long it might take to do round one?
Will we be playing in a week? two weeks?
I wasn't playing Elements at the time of the last War, so I'm new to this.

• Legendary Member
  • now palafrost
Re: War - Underworld https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=23296.msg301837#msg301837
« Reply #115 on: March 30, 2011, 10:57:52 pm »
The countdown on the Round 1 thread is for both deckbuilding and duels. Most rounds will take 4 days total.

Cickomer

Re: War - Underworld https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=23296.msg301838#msg301838
« Reply #116 on: March 30, 2011, 10:59:23 pm »
YES!!! Thank you very much!  ;D

hammythepig

Re: War - Underworld https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=23296.msg301864#msg301864
« Reply #117 on: March 30, 2011, 11:25:00 pm »
The countdown on the Round 1 thread is for both deckbuilding and duels. Most rounds will take 4 days total.

Re: War - Underworld https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=23296.msg303397#msg303397
« Reply #118 on: April 01, 2011, 08:49:24 pm »
quitting the UW...
not enough time, RL is a real *****...
sry guys...
real reason: drafted onto team gravity since SV quit the war..

deadlyd1001

Re: War - Underworld https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=23296.msg303546#msg303546
« Reply #119 on: April 01, 2011, 11:41:18 pm »
quitting the UW...
not enough time, RL is a real *****...
sry guys...
real reason: drafted onto team gravity since SV quit the war..
congrats
gravity was already a strong team, and it just got stronger
good luck
this also makes it easier for noobs like me to win underworld,

blarg: