*Author

Re: War: Underworld - Round 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=23937.msg305871#msg305871
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2011, 09:34:44 am »
Oh, this is the second round, i won't fight a single match...
(Kinda dissapointing, thought this would be war, but anyway I can save my good decks for later purpose :D)
Do I still need to create a topic in the battle result section?

Offline pikachufan2164

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Phase in, phase out.
  • Awards: Rouser of Willng3 RecruitsWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #5 Winner - Team AetherSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake 	2nd Trivia Winner
Re: War: Underworld - Round 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=23937.msg305873#msg305873
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2011, 09:50:50 am »
(Kinda dissapointing, thought this would be war, but anyway I can save my good decks for later purpose :D)
Presumably yes, since you technically won 0-0 by forfeit.
I'm doing science, and I'm still alive.

Level 2 Magic Judge.

Offline ddevans96Topic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: War: Underworld - Round 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=23937.msg305915#msg305915
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2011, 12:49:15 pm »
Those 'dropouts' are four matches in round 1 auto-lost by both players because they had the same level of activity and could not find a time.

See the last post of the round 1 thread.

You can but it's not necessary.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

deadlyd1001

Re: War: Underworld - Round 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=23937.msg308534#msg308534
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2011, 11:00:23 pm »
can me and the manuz please have a 10 minute extension
we are almost done!!!

blarg: