*Author

Offline RavingRabbid

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 85
  • RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Lord Seagull
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition: The Face of Mother NatureSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of WaterWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP Event14 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PVP #1 Winner5th Trials - Master of Water3rd Trials - Master of WaterChampionship League 3/2011 WinnerWinner of 2nd Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 2nd Element Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Element Quiz LeagueChampionship League 2/2011 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake3-Man Team PvP #1 Winner
Re: War - Round 6 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16639.msg213569#msg213569
« Reply #48 on: November 30, 2010, 01:24:26 pm »
Looks like Death got a bunch of generals, and Water, luckily, none.
There are things worse than eating tuna directly from the tin

Offline ~Napalm

• Reputation Power: 25
  • ~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Nerf the Shards, Buff the Cards!
  • Awards: 4th Trials - Master of Fire3rd Trials - Master of FireWar #3 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: War - Round 6 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16639.msg213627#msg213627
« Reply #49 on: November 30, 2010, 03:23:45 pm »
Death stole them all :P
"Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire."

xKelevra

Re: War - Round 6 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16639.msg213646#msg213646
« Reply #50 on: November 30, 2010, 03:56:18 pm »
But, you're vs'ing Entropy for the 3rd round in a row :P

Offline nilsieboy

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Always trust badgers.
  • Awards: 6th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Gravity4th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake24 Club (cost 24+ cards during War auction)Beginners League 3/2010 2nd Place3-Man Team PvP #1 WinnerTeam PvP #1 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: War - Round 6 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16639.msg213689#msg213689
« Reply #51 on: November 30, 2010, 05:21:32 pm »
But, you're vs'ing Entropy for the 3rd round in a row :P
if i were you i won't be happy with that :P.
:gravity nilsieboy :gravity
I wondered why the titan was getting bigger, then it hit me. ~gravity

Offline jippy99

• Reputation Power: 21
  • jippy99 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.jippy99 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.jippy99 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.jippy99 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWar #4 Winner - Team DeathSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: War - Round 6 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16639.msg213784#msg213784
« Reply #52 on: November 30, 2010, 07:34:43 pm »

On topic, I would really like to see Death, Entropy and Fire get knocked down a few pegs... it's more fun that way. So I will be rooting for the under-dog in each match. 
As much as I agree with that, I am still rooting for death because they were the only ones to actually bid on me during the auction.  Although it might be better for UW if they lost, I am still rooting for them.
Think you got what it takes?  Test out your skills in some Tournaments! http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/board,77.0.html

MrBlonde

Re: War - Round 6 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16639.msg213833#msg213833
« Reply #53 on: November 30, 2010, 08:43:19 pm »
thanks Jippy! I'm rooting for you guys as well. You all are certainly underdogs at this point but even if you weren't i would have still rooted for you, Malignant, and JiJo

Offline xdude

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 39
  • xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Rage potting a light dragon only makes it stronger
  • Awards: 5th Trials - Master of Light2nd Trials - Master of Light1st Trials - Master of Light1st Place SS Competition #2
Re: War - Round 6 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16639.msg213855#msg213855
« Reply #54 on: November 30, 2010, 09:12:15 pm »
Yeah, seems like everybody is rooting for Death. Even if they're not Underdogs at all now, I"m rooting for them to go 8-1 this round. Can I get suicider now?
Personal text by Cheesy
When I first started elements I was a noob. Now I'm a noob in only 11 parts of it. The unimportant ones.
Saying Elements cards are just pixels is like saying Dollars are just paper.

Offline Ryli

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 3/2017 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2017 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeIndium DonorArt Competition: Elemements
Re: War - Round 6 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16639.msg213858#msg213858
« Reply #55 on: November 30, 2010, 09:25:10 pm »
No! death cannot win. They are screwing with my bets. But so are half the other teams, so whatever.
Go team death :D

Offline RavingRabbid

• Legendary Member
  • RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Lord Seagull
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition: The Face of Mother NatureSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of WaterWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP Event14 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PVP #1 Winner5th Trials - Master of Water3rd Trials - Master of WaterChampionship League 3/2011 WinnerWinner of 2nd Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 2nd Element Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Element Quiz LeagueChampionship League 2/2011 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake3-Man Team PvP #1 Winner
Re: War - Round 6 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16639.msg215789#msg215789
« Reply #56 on: December 03, 2010, 08:29:59 pm »

Offline GG

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 28
  • GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Retired from everything...
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake3rd Trials - Master of Gravity2nd Trials - Master of GravityC-C-C-Combo Maker Winner!Weekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2011 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2010 2nd PlaceNew Passive Ability Competition Winner
Re: War - Round 6 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16639.msg217733#msg217733
« Reply #57 on: December 06, 2010, 01:33:59 am »
Okay. Both :gravity vs :air matches haven't occurred yet, due to the fact that each side is missing a player.

Tomorrow, if cebra still doesn't show up, I will personally substitute him and play against QuantumT.

Meanwhile, I ask team :air to find a substitute for Klaymore, as I have not seen him on chat for the past three days.
Ex-Master of :gravity, still a fervid supporter! GO GRAVY!

Offline lava golem

• Reputation Power: 0
  • lava golem is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Fire
Re: War - Round 6 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16639.msg217921#msg217921
« Reply #58 on: December 06, 2010, 08:40:23 am »

:life killsdazombies
 :light Asymmetry

:darkness Kael Hate
 :underworld ji412jo

:death MrBlonde
 :light xdude

:water nilsieboy
 :life Gl1tch
 :death Corrum
 :fire majofa

:time Dragoon
 :death smuglapse

:life Daxx
 :fire kevkev60614

:death Nume
 :earth Terroking

:fire Lava Golem
 :light Rastafla

:gravity girlsgeneration
 :death Malduk
Glad I was in one of those matches :D

Off topic: Btw RR, your personal text doesn't match with your avatar anymore.
lava golems are the best creatures in the game cause I said so

Offline RavingRabbid

• Legendary Member
  • Lord Seagull
Re: War - Round 6 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=16639.msg218090#msg218090
« Reply #59 on: December 06, 2010, 04:13:52 pm »

:life killsdazombies
 :light Asymmetry

:darkness Kael Hate
 :underworld ji412jo

:death MrBlonde
 :light xdude

:water nilsieboy
 :life Gl1tch
 :death Corrum
 :fire majofa

:time Dragoon
 :death smuglapse

:life Daxx
 :fire kevkev60614

:death Nume
 :earth Terroking

:fire Lava Golem
 :light Rastafla

:gravity girlsgeneration
 :death Malduk
Glad I was in one of those matches :D

Off topic: Btw RR, your personal text doesn't match with your avatar anymore.
It did, I desynced with myself

anything
blarg: killsdazombies,Asymmetry,Kael Hate,ji412jo,MrBlonde,xdude,nilsieboy,Gl1tch,Corrum,majofa,Dragoon,smuglapse,Daxx,kevkev60614,Nume,Terroking,Lava Golem,Rastafla,girlsgeneration,Malduk