*Author

Active members:
The Oracle(1) karthikking(1) 1world24(1) brettbstock(1) Malignant(1) Sal(1) Zeru(1) FredTheCat(1) Glitch(1) Boingo(1) twinsbuster(1) Hyroen(1) EvaRia(1) Pineapple(1) SeddyRocky(1) ratcharmer(1) TheOwner(1) Humppala(1) vrt(1) pepokish(1) catalyzeme(1) guy_fawkes(1) Daxx(1) 918273645(1) YinYangNinja(1) guolin(1) TimerClock14(1) Legit(1) wizelsnarf(1) Wizardcat(1) kurathedog(1) tinkady(1) Retribution(1) nhan1st(1) Smokefree(1) Kakerlake(1) pervepic(1) lava golem(1) Rigon(1) Skydaemon(1) mrpaper(1) edunavas(1) bow_down(1) Akumu Umy(1) sbluen(1) Istari.(1) SSJ3(1) BetaParticle(1) jamiejoneslovesu(1) Tom Chunata(1) DragonZProductions(1) xdawnbydeath(1) King of doom(1) KorabanVII(1) AppAwesome(1) Sir Valimont(1) Fallower(1) Alterra(1) vagman13(1) Kashuushian(1) Immolation(1) WakSkylicker(1) dodong(1) Thalas(1) heili(1) troe1505(1) Mateui(1) Essence(1) ros123(1) PlayerOa(1) Wingslap(1) Wardead(1) Toimu13(1) Szael Israfel(1) zse(1) 5pla5h(1) chipshop95(1) Dan43(1) Nume(1) elder elemental(1) QuantumT(1) Terrilocks(1) Bernath(1) ayoth(1) Sam_heavy(1) Slim8stack(1) thejon(1) majofa(1) deadlyd1001(1) rotface(1) Terroking(1) Dragoon(1) Jinxso(1) sneakdog(1) frlaa(1) trisk22(1) runesword03(1) linkcat(1) YeliyaYue(1) K.haosprinz(1) MXXE(1) ratchetspyro94(1) Acsabi44(1) Wolfunit(1) Zuphix(1) miniwally(1) yahoo123(1) doomeister(1) Shantu(1) Brion(1) xuru(1) PhantomFox(1) RavingRabbid(1) me1585(1) smuglapse(1) Wolfblader(1) SnoWeb(1) FinalChaoWarrior(1) 10 men(1) Asator(1) Memorystick(1) coinich(1) Joniiz(1) Corrum(1) chum3(1) BatCountry(1) Weiyaoli(1) glowing ice(1) reberth(1) Azumi(1) home_wreckaz(1) Spielkind(1) Vinvick3714(1) Hidro444(1) Mastermind79(1) hrmmm(1) Justjewit(1) LongDono(1) Flare(1) th1s1sr4nd0m(1) bogieman4(1) RagingAlien(1) geekz_always_win(1) plastiqe(1) TheodorCo(1) Nyma(1) ropo(1) thatnewguy(1) 3D House of Beef(1) bioglond(1) YawnChainHow(1) Kael Hate(1) Ryan666(1) Rastafla(1) tyranim(1) jmdt(1) nilsieboy(2) GG(2) TheonlyrealBeef(2) Kuroaitou(2) killsdazombies(2) ji412jo(2) ~Napalm(2) BloodlinE(2) Demagog(2) MrBlonde(2) GRANLEE(2) truddy02(2) implosion(2) Blasting-Light(2) 7wavemaster(2) kev(2) ak65ala(2) venumuse(2) Ekki(2) webster491(2) jippy99(2) kobisjeruk(3) ddevans96(3) Korugar(3) morningstar(3) Dragoon1140(3) $$$man(3) icecoldbro(3) High-Lord Vin(3) Higurashi(3) asymmetry(3) Scaredgirl(3) gocubbies1212(4) the dictator(4) DrunkDestroyer(4) Salamence_747(5) Xinef(5) xdude(9)

Offline The OracleTopic starter

• The Oracle
  • Reputation Power: 60
  • The Oracle shines with the light of the Morning Glory!The Oracle shines with the light of the Morning Glory!The Oracle shines with the light of the Morning Glory!The Oracle shines with the light of the Morning Glory!The Oracle shines with the light of the Morning Glory!The Oracle shines with the light of the Morning Glory!The Oracle shines with the light of the Morning Glory!The Oracle shines with the light of the Morning Glory!The Oracle shines with the light of the Morning Glory!The Oracle shines with the light of the Morning Glory!The Oracle shines with the light of the Morning Glory!The Oracle shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • The voice of Elements
War - Guess the winners (and losers) of War and win 8 upped Shards! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13180.msg166288#msg166288
« on: September 28, 2010, 07:29:11 am »
War betting - Guess the winners (and losers) of War and win 8 upped Shards!

Rules:
- This betting is 100% free, and anyone with a forum account can join
- Post a list of all 12 element icons in the order you think will be the final result of War, starting from the 1st place on the left, and the 12th place on the right
- if you want, you can also explain why you bet the way you did
- One bet per person
- You are allowed to change your bet as many times as you like, but remember to edit the old post instead of posting a new one!
- Make sure you have all 12 elements listed. If you have less than that, your post is invalid.
- This topic will be locked before duels start.

Example:

:aether :air :darkness :death :earth :entropy :fire :gravity :life :light :time :water

I chose Aether to win because bla bla.. I think Air will be second because bla bla.. etc.
Please note that the example above is just an alphabetical order, not my own personal opinion on final results.

Scoring:

You don't guess the winner0 points
You guess the winner1 points
You guess the winner + 2nd2 points
You guess the winner + 2nd + 3rd3 points
You put all 12 elements in correct order12 points
As soon as you guess incorrectly, rest of your guesses are irrelevant. This means that if I get places 3-12 correct, but fail in 1st and 2nd, I will get zero points!

In case of a draw, we will look at all the 12 element icons and count overall score (one point per correct placing). If that is tied as well, then we will have a best-of-three PvP match to settle the winner.

Prizes:
The person who gets the most points will win a donation reward code of 8 upped Shards!

Good luck all!

Offline karthikking

• Reputation Power: 3
  • karthikking is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: War - Guess the winners (and losers) of War and win 8 Shards! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13180.msg166345#msg166345
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2010, 08:52:04 am »
 :earth :fire :aether  :entropy :time :light :life :water  :gravity :death :darkness :air

Offline 1world24

• Reputation Power: 8
  • 1world24 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Gone about 8 months
Re: War - Guess the winners (and losers) of War and win 8 Shards! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13180.msg166391#msg166391
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2010, 10:51:23 am »
i think it will fall in this order  :light :air :darkness :aether :earth :entropy :fire :gravity :time :death :life :water. im just taking a guess the only 1 im sure about is water

Offline brettbstock

• Reputation Power: 3
  • brettbstock is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: War - Guess the winners (and losers) of War and win 8 Shards! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13180.msg166396#msg166396
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2010, 11:02:35 am »
 :fire  :entropy :gravity :aether :earth :death :light :darkness :time :life :air :water

Actually, I have no reason for picking these. I just put them in a random order hoping to get lucky :D

edit: forgot about water and life

Offline nilsieboy

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Always trust badgers.
  • Awards: 6th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Gravity4th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake24 Club (cost 24+ cards during War auction)Beginners League 3/2010 2nd Place3-Man Team PvP #1 WinnerTeam PvP #1 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: War - Guess the winners (and losers) of War and win 8 Shards! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13180.msg166397#msg166397
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2010, 11:03:16 am »
i think it will fall in this order  :light :air :darkness :aether :earth :entropy :fire :gravity :time :death :life :water. im just taking a guess the only 1 im sure about is water
2 things
1.water will not fail :P
2.how can you say this already you even don't know the teams...
:gravity nilsieboy :gravity
I wondered why the titan was getting bigger, then it hit me. ~gravity

Offline Malignant

• Reputation Power: 14
  • Malignant is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Malignant is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Satan Claus
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House Cup1st True Slayer of GodsSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWinner of Sideboard #2 EventWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: War - Guess the winners (and losers) of War and win 8 Shards! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13180.msg166399#msg166399
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2010, 11:13:53 am »
 :entropy :earth :death :darkness :gravity :air :time :light :fire :life :water :aether
I used a random sequence generator....No hate to any elements ):

kobisjeruk

Re: War - Guess the winners (and losers) of War and win 8 Shards! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13180.msg166402#msg166402
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2010, 11:20:12 am »
 :darkness :fire :entropy :earth :death :light :water :gravity :life :time :aether :air

Sal

Re: War - Guess the winners (and losers) of War and win 8 Shards! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13180.msg166410#msg166410
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2010, 11:50:31 am »
:entropy :aether :death :earth :fire :darkness :gravity :water :time :light :life :air

Pretty much my personal preferance in order(except  :time).Its prolly completly off but there is nothing to loose here  ;D

Offline Zeru

• Reputation Power: 16
  • Zeru is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Zeru is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Zeru is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • The meaning of life is to give life meaning.
Re: War - Guess the winners (and losers) of War and win 8 Shards! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13180.msg166412#msg166412
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2010, 11:52:07 am »
 :entropy  :aether  :death  :earth  :fire  :gravity  :air  :life  :light  :time  :water  :darkness

Offline GG

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 28
  • GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Retired from everything...
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake3rd Trials - Master of Gravity2nd Trials - Master of GravityC-C-C-Combo Maker Winner!Weekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2011 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2010 2nd PlaceNew Passive Ability Competition Winner
Re: War - Guess the winners (and losers) of War and win 8 Shards! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13180.msg166431#msg166431
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2010, 12:37:16 pm »
Shouldn't you lock the thread even before the team members are set, so that people make even more random choices?

Or are you intending to let people know what kind of people are on team and make decisions based off that?

Ex-Master of :gravity, still a fervid supporter! GO GRAVY!

FredTheCat

Re: War - Guess the winners (and losers) of War and win 8 Shards! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13180.msg166435#msg166435
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2010, 12:49:14 pm »
 :entropy :darkness  :life :time :fire :gravity :aether :light :death :earth :air :water

And i really don't know why i made it like that.... Just think Entropy will win because of ****** Mutants....
And then i love darkness =D

And i know Essence is a brilliant water master, but i just don't believe in a water deck can win.... might not be last.... But surely not win.

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: War - Guess the winners (and losers) of War and win 8 Shards! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13180.msg166436#msg166436
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2010, 12:57:28 pm »
 :entropy :death :earth :life :fire :aether :water :darkness :light :air :gravity :time

I based these off the new masters and new people who have shown interest. No offense meant 
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

anything
blarg: