*Author

Offline JenkarTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Heart's made of shadows
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeChampionship League 2/2013 WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake6th Trials - Master of AirWinner of Revive the Archive 2!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeBeginners League 1/2012 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner5th Trials - Master of AirAvatar of Patience - Winner of the 7 Heavenly Virtues Deck CompetitionBeginners League 3/2011 3rd PlaceC-C-C-Combo Maker Winner!
War #6 - Round 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46433.msg1037222#msg1037222
« on: January 31, 2013, 01:51:09 pm »

The battles have commenced.  Fighting escalates on all fronts.  The power of the elementals rises and ebbs with each skirmish.  The warriors, now blooded and focused on the cause, have begun preparations for the drawn-out, bloody campaign that is to come.  Now is the time to strike.  The generals have sent some of their elite forces to disrupt their enemies, to attack their supplies and resources, in the hopes of swinging the tides of battle in their favor.

Event Card:
Notes:
The ability of the Strategist is changed and is now a Saboteur.  She cannot use the 6-card "sideboard" this round.
If victorious, the Saboteur's team may name up to three cards by the end of the duel phase (they need not be different).  The losing team must include those three cards in the discards from that deck OR discard 3 other cards from that deck for each one saved.
For instance, if Dagger x3 were the named cards from the losing deck, then the choices for discards are 15 (includes 3 Daggers), 17 (includes 2 Daggers), 19 (includes 1 Dagger), or 21 (keeping all Daggers).
There is no need to change the name of the role in the roster post.

Other Notes:

WAR #6 - ROUND 2
Read the War Rules
Contact Warmasters

News:
War continues!

Deckbuilding:
Duel phase has started
Teams have to build decks for all players who are fighting during this round. Decks are to be added to the Vault Google doc. Team Vault Manager works with the doc but all team members participate in the planning. Please do not post your decks in public or talk about them in chat.

All decks must be made ready before the timer goes to zero, after which, editing decks is strictly forbidden. Failure to have all of the decks ready will lead to a severe card penalty and/or automatic losses. It is highly recommended that all team members double-check their decks before the duels start.

Duels:
Fighting ends!
Duel phase starts when deckbuilding ends.

PM your opponent and try to find a time that suits you both. Time Zone Converter might be useful here. If you cannot find a time when you are both are online, please contact Warmasters--Jenkar, Helston, and bjessee--immediately. If the match does not happen, you both lose by default unless one of you is clearly more active and/or flexible.

Duels are "best-of-five", you must use the deck and mark built during the previous phase, and you cannot make any changes to your deck or mark during the round (except the Strategist as noted in the Rules).

Please make sure to record your duels correctly as shown in the Rules:
(Air G) KingKiller 3 - (Water L) LordOwner 1
(Air Q) KingKiller 3 - (Water B) LordOwner 1
(Air Str) KingKiller 3 - (Water SB) (Sub) LordOwner 1 (use SUB to indicate that someone else played instead of LordOwner)

Battles:
1:life Ber mathman101vs:entropy Gen. Calindu
2:aether SB Wizardcatvs:entropy Lt. Afdarenty
3:aether Lt. UTAlanvs:darkness Qm. skotadi phobos
4:aether Gen. deuce22vs:life SB nensuru
5:fire Lt. Acsabi44vs:darkness SB Absol
6:fire Gen. glennfoovs:gravity Lt. CaptainScibra
7:gravity SB AvusXIVvs:life Gen. willng3
8:aether Sab. vagman13vs:fire Ber. Vangelios
9:fire Qm. summerz88vs:earth Ber. Kakerlake
10:gravity Gen. nilsieboyvs:entropy Qm. inthisroom
11:water Ber. Vinerozvs:earth Sab. dragtom
12:fire SB shilekavs:water Sab. Drake_XIV
13:aether Ber. hainkargavs:water Gen. majofa
14:aether Qm. Avengervs:death Gen. Shantu
15:water Lt. Regypticvs:air Sab. Jen-i
16:life Lt. Belligerencevs:water SB Onizuka
17:darkness Lt. ji412jovs:air Gen. kev
18:darkness Ber. Rutaretevs:life Qm. UnderneathTheLens
19:earth Qm. bripodvs:death Ber. valuka
20:time Gen. PlayerOavs:fire Sab. Luminous
21:gravity Qm. kimham8avs:light Sab. Blacksmith
22:gravity Sab. Laxadarapvs:time Qm. whatifidogetcaught?
23:gravity Ber. neurolepticsvs:air Ber. Elbirn
24:death SB Psychoavs:entropy SB. RavingRabbid
25:air Lt. Bloomvs:light Ber. Zso_Zso
26:death Lt. Bonestormvs:light Gen. mesaprotector
27:earth Lt. Annelevs:time Sab. McSod
28:time SB. Cheesy111vs:death Qm. rob77dp
29:earth Gen. mrpapervs:light Lt. Hyroen
30:death Sab. Fippe94vs:water Qm. Spielkind
31:air Qm. AnnaMallvs:entropy Sab. Anthraxx
32:time Lt. Chapuzvs:air SB justaburd
33:earth SB MaTianLongvs:darkness Sab. ddevans
34:darkness Gen. bogtrovs:entropy Ber. Odii Odsen
35:light SB Kuroaitouvs:life Sab. n00b
36:light Qm. nelde59vs:time Ber. BunKeR

« Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 08:23:39 pm by Jenkar »
The madness is in each of us. Close your eyes, sing, and open your webbed wings to the silent winds.
Beautiful art : http://i.imgur.com/eUhyYCC.png

Offline mrpaper

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 24
  • mrpaper is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.mrpaper is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.mrpaper is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.mrpaper is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerHeir of the False GodsSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #8 Winner - Team FireSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWar #7 Winner - Team AetherThe 2nd Avatar - Winner of the PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake6th Trials - Master of EarthSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupChampionship League 1/2012 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 1/2011 3rd PlaceBeginners League 3/2010 3rd Place
Re: War #6 - Round 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46433.msg1037287#msg1037287
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2013, 05:22:26 pm »
Does the saboteur needs to say his 3 cards in his post of the match(would need an edit ofc since the losing is posted after)?  Or is it sent by pm?

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: War #6 - Round 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46433.msg1037288#msg1037288
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2013, 05:31:46 pm »
Again, me, playing against  :air. I thought things like that were gonna be avoided, as I played against kev in round 1.
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline Wizardcat

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Wizardcat hides under a Cloak.
  • Psychic-Type
  • Awards: War #6 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerFG Deck-Designer - Dark Ages
Re: War #6 - Round 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46433.msg1037289#msg1037289
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2013, 05:36:17 pm »
Again, me, playing against  :air. I thought things like that were gonna be avoided, as I played against kev in round 1.
Apparently not. Vangelios is playing Aether again, for example.
The dogs of war are nothing compared to the cats.

Offline Helston

• Reputation Power: 14
  • Helston is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Helston is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Usually reliably unreliable. Sometimes.
  • Awards: Silver DonorMaster of Elemental Locks (False Elements 2)Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: War #6 - Round 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46433.msg1037291#msg1037291
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2013, 05:38:37 pm »
Does the saboteur needs to say his 3 cards in his post of the match(would need an edit ofc since the losing is posted after)?  Or is it sent by pm?

In the winning post.

[15:02:07] Jocko [ยป] Helston: You killed a bunch of bunnies with nuclear weapons

Offline justaburd

• Reputation Power: 12
  • justaburd is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.justaburd is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Chirp!
  • Awards: Gold DonorSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of AirSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: War #6 - Round 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46433.msg1037297#msg1037297
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2013, 05:57:17 pm »
Say :air wins against :time this round too.
Say :time uses 30 time pillars.
Can we name 3 eternities and thereby force an extra 6 discards?
Chirp? *looks around*

Offline bjessee

• Reputation Power: 5
  • bjessee is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWar #5 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: War #6 - Round 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46433.msg1037298#msg1037298
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2013, 06:02:02 pm »
No.  The cards must all be included in the losing deck.
"Aperture Science.  We do what we must because we can."  -GLaDOS

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: War #6 - Round 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46433.msg1037300#msg1037300
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2013, 06:08:00 pm »
Alright, now I will play with 27 pillars and 3 Eternities so you can make it.
kev won against me because I said in advance that my war deck beated AI1, so he packed his AI1 counter.
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline justaburd

• Reputation Power: 12
  • justaburd is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.justaburd is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Chirp!
  • Awards: Gold DonorSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of AirSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: War #6 - Round 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46433.msg1037311#msg1037311
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2013, 06:29:58 pm »
Alright, now I will play with 27 pillars and 3 Eternities so you can make it.
kev won against me because I said in advance that my war deck beated AI1, so he packed his AI1 counter.
Awesome. I'll bring some quints or something to counter and then I can name 3 eternities.
Chirp? *looks around*

Offline willng3

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Re: War #6 - Round 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46433.msg1037357#msg1037357
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2013, 08:22:11 pm »
Go away deuce >:(
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

Offline deuce22

• Master of Aether
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • never trust a badger
  • Awards: War #14 Winner - Team Aether14th Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of Aether10th Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of Aether2014 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of AetherWinner of Team PvP #6War #7 Winner - Team Aether7th Trials - Master of AetherWar #6 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #5 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner5th Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: War #6 - Round 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46433.msg1037374#msg1037374
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2013, 09:27:38 pm »
Go away deuce >:(

Would rather use my 9 ups elsewhere, but I have a feeling I may need all the ups I can get. It's rarely easy vs your team.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 09:30:44 pm by deuce22 »

Offline Onizuka

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Onizuka hides under a Cloak.
  • Donuts!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake1st Person to Escape the TempleSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeChampionship League 2/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House Cup - HoH5th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: War #6 - Round 2 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46433.msg1037440#msg1037440
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2013, 01:35:49 am »
We always seem to face, Belligerence.
You're just as selfish as I am. You're just not as good at it yet.

anything
blarg: mathman101,Calindu,Wizardcat,Afdarenty,UTAlan,skotadi phobos,deuce22,nensuru,Acsabi44,Absol,glennfoo,Malebolgia,AvusXIV,willng3,vagman13,Vangelios,summerz88,Kakerlake,nilsieboy,inthisroom,Vineroz,dragtom,shileka,Drake_XIV,hainkarga,majofa,Avenger,Shantu,Regyptic,Belligerence,Onizuka,ji412jo,kev,Rutarete,UnderneathTheLens,bripod,valuka,PlayerOa,Luminous,kimham8a,Blacksmith,Laxadarap,whatifidogetcaught?,neuroleptics,Elbirn,Psychoa,RavingRabbid,Bloom,Zso_Zso,Bonestorm,mesaprotector,Annele,McSod,Cheesy111,rob77dp,mrpaper,Hyroen,Fippe94,Spielkind,AnnaMall,Anthraxx,Chapuz,justaburd,MaTianLong,ddevans,bogtro,Odii Odsen,Kuroaitou,n00b,nelde59,BunKeR