*Author

Offline UTAlan

• Reputation Power: 58
  • UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Immortally Aether
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeReviver of the WikiWar #6 Winner - Team AetherSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSecond Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: War #6 - Betting https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46122.msg1034440#msg1034440
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2013, 02:08:39 pm »
Might be mistaken, but I think aether was the only team to run a suicide last war... Their general must have been an idiot or something.

QFT.

Offline Avenger

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • War veteran
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSilver DonorWar #8 Winner - Team FireWar #7 Winner - Team AetherWar #6 Winner - Team AetherWar #5 Winner - Team Aether
Re: War #6 - Betting https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46122.msg1034448#msg1034448
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2013, 03:01:00 pm »
Well, if you run a suicide.

Might be mistaken, but I think aether was the only team to run a suicide last war... Their general must have been an idiot or something.
No, i was genuinely surprised that our suicidal deck didn't win. (derp)

Offline Helston

• Reputation Power: 14
  • Helston is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Helston is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Usually reliably unreliable. Sometimes.
  • Awards: Silver DonorMaster of Elemental Locks (False Elements 2)Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: War #6 - Betting https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46122.msg1034522#msg1034522
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2013, 09:03:13 pm »
That wasn't even a real suicide. Just a badly built fatbow with a few dead cards.
[15:02:07] Jocko [ยป] Helston: You killed a bunch of bunnies with nuclear weapons

Offline deuce22

• Master of Aether
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • never trust a badger
  • Awards: War #14 Winner - Team Aether14th Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of Aether10th Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of Aether2014 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of AetherWinner of Team PvP #6War #7 Winner - Team Aether7th Trials - Master of AetherWar #6 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #5 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner5th Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: War #6 - Betting https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46122.msg1034607#msg1034607
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2013, 02:10:46 am »
That wasn't even a real suicide. Just a badly built fatbow with a few dead cards.

fine, it was a pseudocide. Quanta was a bit out of balance...

Offline MyNameIsJoey

• Chat Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • I walk alone
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner 11.08.18Weekly Tournament Winner 09.06.18Weekly Tournament Winner 26.05.18Brawl #7 Winner - Green NightSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: War #6 - Betting https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46122.msg1034736#msg1034736
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2013, 04:45:08 pm »
what if we dont know whether our bet was made before or after they started recording?
follow me at twitch.tv/mynameisjoey

Offline majofa

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 90
  • majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Forum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardForum Brawl #4 WinnerROCK-PAPER-SCISSORS-LIZARD-SPOCK Bazinger2012 - PvP World ChampionSapphire Shard of PvP Events6th Trials - Master of WaterCard Idea Decks - Space CreaturesBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWinner of 12 Lives - PvP Event #2Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerPvP Player of the Year - 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Raise the Stakes PvP Event #14th Trials - Master of LightWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #3 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerVictor of the 1st Card Design War24 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWinner of Team PvP #3Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of 12 Lives PvP Event #1Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: War #6 - Betting https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46122.msg1034751#msg1034751
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2013, 05:43:13 pm »
what if we dont know whether our bet was made before or after they started recording?
Can we have an indication, or at least some kind of list, that lets us know if our votes got submitted?

Offline siwasolek

• Reputation Power: 1
  • siwasolek is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Knows nothing
Re: War #6 - Betting https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46122.msg1037327#msg1037327
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2013, 07:11:39 pm »
I have 2 questions, When we can start bet on round 2 and When we will get to know results of round 1 betting.

Offline bjesseeTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 5
  • bjessee is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWar #5 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: War #6 - Betting https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46122.msg1038819#msg1038819
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2013, 02:51:47 pm »
My apologies for the delay in posting these.  I am still catching up from being ill.

The standings after Round 1 have been added to the first post.  Yes, they are ugly; I will get a fix for them later.

As for betting for new rounds, betting starts and ends with the deckbuilding phase of each War round.  This means Round 2 betting has ended.  Since the form does not reference players by name, it will not change round to round.  The timestamps are what I use to determine the round and viability of the submittal.

Oh, and prizes.
"Aperture Science.  We do what we must because we can."  -GLaDOS

Offline UTAlan

• Reputation Power: 58
  • UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Immortally Aether
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeReviver of the WikiWar #6 Winner - Team AetherSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSecond Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: War #6 - Betting https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46122.msg1038823#msg1038823
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2013, 03:11:39 pm »
For quick reference while we wait for bj to have time to prettify the standings:

Spoiler for Standings in desc order:
Elbirn25
calcan23
Avenger22
jippy9922
moehrpi22
Regyptic22
justaburd21
Laxadarap21
mathman10121
nilsieboy21
Rutarete21
Siwasolek21
Kakerlake20
Zso_Zso20
Absol19
andretimpa19
Calindu19
mrpaper19
UTAlan19
bogtro18
Fippe9418
majofa18
RavingRabbid18
Anthraxx17
deuce2217
eaglgenes10117
Odii Odsen16
PlayerOa15
Wizardcat15
AnnaMal13

Offline bjesseeTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 5
  • bjessee is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWar #5 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: War #6 - Betting https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46122.msg1038829#msg1038829
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2013, 03:36:42 pm »
I was working on that, but my implementation methodology is a tad slow.
"Aperture Science.  We do what we must because we can."  -GLaDOS

Offline Elbirn

• Reputation Power: 13
  • Elbirn is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Elbirn is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeThe Age of Random Cards Competition - Winner
Re: War #6 - Betting https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46122.msg1041144#msg1041144
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2013, 09:00:54 pm »
You know what's horrible, I got 1st place start, then forgot about this entirely. Now that I've missed round #2, am I disqualified, or will I simply be unable to win, or what?

EDIT: Crap, games for round 3 have already started. As of this post, matches 25 and 35 were played, thus I will not make a bet on those matchups.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 09:04:43 pm by Elbirn »
:air Team Air War#7 :air
:air Team Air War#6 :air
:darkness Founding member of Darkness Guild :darkness

Offline MyNameIsJoey

• Chat Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • I walk alone
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner 11.08.18Weekly Tournament Winner 09.06.18Weekly Tournament Winner 26.05.18Brawl #7 Winner - Green NightSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: War #6 - Betting https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46122.msg1041205#msg1041205
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2013, 11:12:24 pm »
You know what's horrible, I got 1st place start, then forgot about this entirely. Now that I've missed round #2, am I disqualified, or will I simply be unable to win, or what?

EDIT: Crap, games for round 3 have already started. As of this post, matches 25 and 35 were played, thus I will not make a bet on those matchups.
i never got answered as to know if they had our bets round 1, seems like they didn't never got a score in, so i left the betting altogether.
follow me at twitch.tv/mynameisjoey

anything
blarg: