*Author

Offline kevTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Ungrounded
  • Awards: Winner of Team PvP #5Master of Multipliers - Scorgasm WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2010 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner2nd Trials - Master of FireFavorite Staff Member of 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerMVP of Draft #2Make a Quiz winnerTeam PvP #3 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWar #1 Winner - Team Fire
Re: War #4: Underworld - Tournament Brackets https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32078.msg415257#msg415257
« Reply #36 on: October 24, 2011, 06:18:21 pm »
After spending a huge chunk of time on the Cereal Guy/AngelMusti battle, here's what I've determined:
- Neither player was able to send me all the PMs.
- Both players were available during a two-hour window yesterday.
- Neither player said anything in chat during that window.

Because I can't determine who was more active, both players lose.  Don't fret though, you're both still proud members of Team Underworld.

TStar/Rember got through 4.75 games, but in the end desync won.  TStar was more active in rescheduling the fifth match after I ruled it as a replay, and more active in getting the matches done to begin with.  I'm disappointed this didn't happen even after I gave an extension.

In the future if a Warmaster ruling is needed, play out all the matches as if it was a replay.  The Warmasters can always overturn the need for that last game.

The clock has been reset.  3 days to get the Rember/Dm match done.

Offline Dm

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: War #4: Underworld - Tournament Brackets https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32078.msg415260#msg415260
« Reply #37 on: October 24, 2011, 06:25:36 pm »
So I skip Angel Entirely?

MOOOM, I'M IN THE SEMI-FINALS!

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: War #4: Underworld - Tournament Brackets https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32078.msg415388#msg415388
« Reply #38 on: October 24, 2011, 11:59:31 pm »
....lol. Cerealguy got by without playing a single game. LOOOOOOL. Active UW team we have eh?

Offline 0gr0

• Reputation Power: 4
  • 0gr0 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Cereal Guy
Re: War #4: Underworld - Tournament Brackets https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32078.msg415425#msg415425
« Reply #39 on: October 25, 2011, 01:19:34 am »
i'm active. but i NEVER have a time that is suitable for my and my oponent. :(
I speak Google Traductor!!

Offline kevTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Ungrounded
  • Awards: Winner of Team PvP #5Master of Multipliers - Scorgasm WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2010 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner2nd Trials - Master of FireFavorite Staff Member of 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerMVP of Draft #2Make a Quiz winnerTeam PvP #3 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWar #1 Winner - Team Fire
Re: War #4: Underworld - Tournament Brackets https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32078.msg415454#msg415454
« Reply #40 on: October 25, 2011, 03:15:01 am »
Rember concedes due to availability issues to Dm1321.

Good luck to TStar and Dm1321 in the finals.  I'm resetting the timer but I won't have the King of the Underworld decided by a forfeit, so just get the match done when you can.  To the victor goes the crown!

As a reminder, TStar is operating in the winner's bracket ruleset.  If he loses the first best-of-five, he begins using the loser's bracket ruleset.

Offline Dm

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: War #4: Underworld - Tournament Brackets https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32078.msg415606#msg415606
« Reply #41 on: October 25, 2011, 03:46:45 pm »
Rember concedes due to availability issues to Dm1321.

Good luck to TStar and Dm1321 in the finals.  I'm resetting the timer but I won't have the King of the Underworld decided by a forfeit, so just get the match done when you can.  To the victor goes the crown!

As a reminder, TStar is operating in the winner's bracket ruleset.  If he loses the first best-of-five, he begins using the loser's bracket ruleset.
So I'm going to camp tomorrow at 10 a.m and will come back at Sunday. That leaves me, oh, 15 hours to schedule a match and get it done.

.. Well, I'm at the finals. Hooray.

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: War #4: Underworld - Tournament Brackets https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32078.msg415712#msg415712
« Reply #42 on: October 25, 2011, 08:33:25 pm »
CONGRATULATIONS GENERAL TSTAR.

anything
blarg: