*Author

Offline serprex

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • serprex hides under a Cloak.
  • Awards: War #12 Winner - Team Darkness
Re: War #10 - General Discussion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62475.msg1246972#msg1246972
« Reply #60 on: September 26, 2016, 11:15:37 am »
NB that the air domin wasn't entirely built, we were both tinkering with it to quanta balance, fit in creatures, etc

Slept, so posting my opinion:

In a way this is how I've been doing most things for years. We draft Hearthstone decks together, debate going face together, do chess.com tactic puzzles together, design oetg together. We're a computational unit. If this is deemed inappropriate then I'd request I be ejected from Team Light & banned from future wars regardless of whether there's a penalty or not. I'm not going to pick etg over Kae, which not including her would be doing

If you're privately disapproving, please speak up like ddevans (Thanks for your input, btw. Have always enjoyed our level headed disagreement). Currently the only person who's shown clear disapproval besides ddevans is Solaris, who I feel has ulterior motives & an overblown morality
« Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 11:20:05 am by serprex »

Offline TheonlyrealBeef

• Master of Darkness
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Do not underestimate the power of the dark side!
  • Awards: War #14 Winner - Team Aether14th Trials - Master of Darkness2019 - PvP World ChampionSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team Darkness13th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner4th Grandmaster Battle Winner - DarknessGold DonorSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake2017 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 Winner5th Trials - Master of Darkness4th Trials - Master of Darkness3rd Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #2 Winner
Re: War #10 - General Discussion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62475.msg1246981#msg1246981
« Reply #61 on: September 26, 2016, 12:03:20 pm »
Well, for the topic of extra members outside the team collaborating, I looked hard but could not explicitly see it forbidden in this wars rules. Perhaps it is considered obvious, regardless: it should be clear that the team hasn't gained a significant advantage from it. Ideally, 5 team members actively working together is plentiful and having more is only a liability and extra effort without sufficient gain meaning no penalty is needed.

We're not living in an ideal world and one could almost argue that outside help usually isn't beneficial unless not all members in the team are pulling their weight. Which from what I've gathered in my experience over the wars is becoming commonplace. Regardless -and next remark will be for all rulings in general- ruling should be consistent, hopefully following either specific rules or general guidelines. If these have not changed then the penalty for a considered infraction should not be changed, either.

Offline iancudorinmarian

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Master of Ponies.Eternally salty about War#11 SEC.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team Darkness12th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWinner of TrinityWinner of Team PvP #710th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: War #10 - General Discussion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62475.msg1246982#msg1246982
« Reply #62 on: September 26, 2016, 12:07:05 pm »
I've kept thinking about this, and even though at first I also was a bit on the disagreeing side, I have to say that I'm fine with that happening.

Why? Because there's no way any of us could've known without you, serprex, letting us know about it. I appreciate the sincerity and imo there's no need for any action to be taken against that. If ya'll want you can invite 10 friends over to your house to help you building war decks, I couldn't care less.

Offline mrpaper

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 24
  • mrpaper is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.mrpaper is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.mrpaper is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.mrpaper is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerHeir of the False GodsSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #8 Winner - Team FireSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWar #7 Winner - Team AetherThe 2nd Avatar - Winner of the PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake6th Trials - Master of EarthSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupChampionship League 1/2012 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 1/2011 3rd PlaceBeginners League 3/2010 3rd Place
Re: War #10 - General Discussion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62475.msg1246983#msg1246983
« Reply #63 on: September 26, 2016, 12:30:05 pm »
I don't think it is worth a penalty whatsoever either.. that said, it sure is a weird situation and I guess saying nothing about it in the general chat would have been more appropriate to avoid drama.  We are talking about someone totally outside the community so she can't be evaluated at all... but what if the almighty Zeru (for those old enough to remember him) was to come back from the dead and help team entropy without being in war?  Would that still be called ok?  A team of 5 is of course enough to make deck choices... but a great extra 6th could be nice to some while unfair to others.  So I think maybe there needs to be a ruling put in place for later in this war /other wars.  I would suggest something as simple as... asking help or accepting help from community member outside the team is forbidden and can lead to a minor penalty.  Which would mean no problem from having someone at home helping you out as long as it is not someone from the forums as well.

Would this seems fair?

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost online
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: War #10 - General Discussion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62475.msg1246984#msg1246984
« Reply #64 on: September 26, 2016, 12:48:31 pm »
Regardless of what's done with this situation, I agree with mrpaper - I definitely think some rulings, including this one regarding outside help, need to be set in stone for future wars.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline JonathanCrazyJ

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Top-Decking Words
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Hierarchy11th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeCard Competition - Idea Factory EspionageForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripChampionship League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWar #10 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament Winner	 Writing Competition: Elemental Rap WarBattle League 2/2016 1st Place10th Trials - Master of WaterWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - No Matter How Many Times You Save The World2015 - PvP World ChampionForum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersBattle League 3/2015 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerCompetition - Result ModifiersSolved the Ruby Mansion MurderBattle League 2/2015 3rd PlaceCard Competition - When Life Gives You Art...Writing Competition - 6th Birthday PartySlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2015 2nd PlaceSilver Donor
Re: War #10 - General Discussion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62475.msg1246985#msg1246985
« Reply #65 on: September 26, 2016, 12:52:48 pm »
Imagine if kae only ever played PvE elements, never joined the forum, and nobody knew who she was, but she was still as skillful. Would it be wrong for serp to include her in his thought processes then?
I do think you need rules to guard against auction avoiding, but it's a case by case basis, and tbh in this case you can't stop people who are in a relationship from sharing their thoughts.

Kae doesn't win anything if light win war.
Kae has no access to other teams vaults or thoughts.
Sure, it's an extra head, but you can't enforce against asking advice, or listening to it, from someone who is physically in the same room, nay, the same house.
If you share an interest with your significant other, you discuss that interest.
Serp is just lucky his significant other is good, my fiancee just calls me a nerd when I ask her about her opinion of brave chrysaora.
Competitions!
Competition Mailing Lists are a SERVICE TAILORED FOR YOU!
If you like any Competitions at all, check them out, we are here for you!

Offline Zawadx

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Officially Eisoptrophobic
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerCompetition - Won War as a Worthless WarriorWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 Winner - Team FireBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: War #10 - General Discussion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62475.msg1246991#msg1246991
« Reply #66 on: September 26, 2016, 01:11:44 pm »
We should clearly state how much any community member should be able to help another team, be they in war or otherwise. Maybe itr could meet up with Odii and tell him, 'Light uses stall decks. You should counter with a break!' But would that be considered helping Team Gravity? What if he hands Odii the secret plans he'd given Disco to use in war? Discord isn't guaranteed to use them, so should it count?
What if I publicly state aether's strengths and weaknesses, hoping to help the remaining 11 teams and ensure Aether doesn't win. Aether can counter it perhaps, but I'm still offering the other teams an unfair advantage. Should it count?

As for Kae+serp, like serp said they are a unit. You could even argue that both Kae and Serp are using the serprex account on forums (a practice called a Hydra). Since Hydras aren't banned by forum rules, one could involve their significant other, or even their entire town as long as those people don't break forum rules and create their own account.
When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.

Offline ARTHANASIOS

• Legendary Member
  • ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Cockatrices ftw!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - Doomsday Device(TM)Weekly Tournament WinnerBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeElemental Warrior Competition Winner
Re: War #10 - General Discussion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62475.msg1247003#msg1247003
« Reply #67 on: September 26, 2016, 02:27:51 pm »
2.1. SECRET FORUM SECTION
Each team has a hidden subboard visible only to its members, Warmasters and non-participating Administrators. All discussions held here MUST be kept secret. A player caught telling team secrets to anyone outside their own team will face consequences decided on a case-by-case basis, possibly including being permanently banned from all Elements community PvP Events. Please don't publicly talk about anything that goes on in these boards.

I am team :light myself and I absolutely respect and love and admire Serprex and all his hard work. However, according to the above ruling, I strongly believe that we deserve a punishment as a team and the fact it hasn't had a big impact is irrelevant, as well as the fact that Serprex told us, or that it is his girlfriend, or that the rest of team Light was inactive or whatever etc.

Let's get real. If team :aether was doing exactly the same thing, the whole community would've been in flames and you guys know it (just an example). We must be fair and having a punishment for team :light is the only fair thing in this case.
Brawl #1 team :time, Brawl #2 team :fire, Brawl #3 team Silver Ferns, Brawl #4,7,8 Brawlmaster
War #8 team :life, War #10,11,12 team :light, Brawl #6 team FROGS :life

Offline worldwideweb3

• Master of Air
  • Reputation Power: 63
  • worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 15th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2021.01.03.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.11.22.)14th Trials - Master of AirWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.06.28.)Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.05.03.)Elements League 3/2019 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeElements League 3/2018 1st PlaceWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of AetherElements: Academy WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2017 3rd PlaceWinner of Draft #4 - PvP Event11th Trials - Master of FireBattle League 1/2017 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League and Championship League 3/2016 1st PlaceChampionship League 2/2016 1st Place10th Trials - Master of GravityChampionship League 1/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2015 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2015 1st PlaceWar #8 Winner - Team FireBattle League 2/2014 2nd Place
Re: War #10 - General Discussion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62475.msg1247004#msg1247004
« Reply #68 on: September 26, 2016, 02:36:07 pm »
I'm with no penalty for light. We should appreciate honesty rather than penalise it. WMs can't prove serp asked kae without serp saying.
First player to become master of 3 different elements.
WC 2016 - #2. WC 2015 - #3 Devil's gate, Trinity, War #10, 12 lives - #2.
Avvy by rob77dp
Rightful winner of war #14 - Team Air

Offline Aves

• Competition Organizer
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • ~Lorem Ipsum Dolor Sit Amet~
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeBest Looking Forum Profile Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripSilver DonorBattle League 2/2016 2nd PlaceWinner of Card Design War #3Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2016 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #9 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: War #10 - General Discussion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62475.msg1247005#msg1247005
« Reply #69 on: September 26, 2016, 02:36:21 pm »
The wording of the rule implies that it's more for the protection of the team than it is for preventing cheating. You could interpret it in a way that is absolutely fine with serp and kae. As Zawa states, if we treat kae and serp as a hydra, then on the forum they only count as one entity, hence one member of the team. Hence, it's not 'outside the team' in a way that significantly affects War. On that last sentence, another word that should be bolded is "publicly" -- clearly, serp isn't going to iancu saying "hey, here's what we're using against entropy this round." That sort of situation is what the rule is trying to prevent, much more so than the situation we're talking about now. Talking about the game in the privacy of your own home is about as private as it gets. Playing EtG shouldn't necessitate cutting off your family and irl friends.

No penalty needed.
:darkness War # 4, 9, 10
:darkness League of Shadows :darkness Brawl # 5

The Tentacle's Grip Brawl # 6

Offline ARTHANASIOS

• Legendary Member
  • ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Cockatrices ftw!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - Doomsday Device(TM)Weekly Tournament WinnerBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeElemental Warrior Competition Winner
Re: War #10 - General Discussion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62475.msg1247007#msg1247007
« Reply #70 on: September 26, 2016, 02:54:16 pm »
I'm with no penalty for light. We should appreciate honesty rather than penalise it. WMs can't prove serp asked kae without serp saying.

Example: Honestly, I killed a person. I admit it. Thus, my years to jail will be reduced. However, will my punishment become zero?

Spoiler for Hidden:
The wording of the rule implies that it's more for the protection of the team than it is for preventing cheating. You could interpret it in a way that is absolutely fine with serp and kae. As Zawa states, if we treat kae and serp as a hydra, then on the forum they only count as one entity, hence one member of the team. Hence, it's not 'outside the team' in a way that significantly affects War. On that last sentence, another word that should be bolded is "publicly" -- clearly, serp isn't going to iancu saying "hey, here's what we're using against entropy this round." That sort of situation is what the rule is trying to prevent, much more so than the situation we're talking about now. Talking about the game in the privacy of your own home is about as private as it gets. Playing EtG shouldn't necessitate cutting off your family and irl friends.

No penalty needed.

I am really surprised that everyone is ok with Hydras. For me, 1 person = 1 account and neither 1 person = X accounts nor X persons = 1 account feels fair for me. Just my 2 :electrum
« Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 02:58:11 pm by ARTHANASIOS »
Brawl #1 team :time, Brawl #2 team :fire, Brawl #3 team Silver Ferns, Brawl #4,7,8 Brawlmaster
War #8 team :life, War #10,11,12 team :light, Brawl #6 team FROGS :life

Offline worldwideweb3

• Master of Air
  • Reputation Power: 63
  • worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 15th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2021.01.03.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.11.22.)14th Trials - Master of AirWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.06.28.)Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.05.03.)Elements League 3/2019 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeElements League 3/2018 1st PlaceWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of AetherElements: Academy WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2017 3rd PlaceWinner of Draft #4 - PvP Event11th Trials - Master of FireBattle League 1/2017 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League and Championship League 3/2016 1st PlaceChampionship League 2/2016 1st Place10th Trials - Master of GravityChampionship League 1/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2015 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2015 1st PlaceWar #8 Winner - Team FireBattle League 2/2014 2nd Place
Re: War #10 - General Discussion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62475.msg1247008#msg1247008
« Reply #71 on: September 26, 2016, 02:57:10 pm »

Example: Honestly, I killed a person. I admit it. Thus, my years to jail will be reduced. However, will my punishment become zero?

Killing is a crime. Also, don't you see how much you are exaggerating....
First player to become master of 3 different elements.
WC 2016 - #2. WC 2015 - #3 Devil's gate, Trinity, War #10, 12 lives - #2.
Avvy by rob77dp
Rightful winner of war #14 - Team Air

blarg: