*Author

Offline TheonlyrealBeefTopic starter

• Master of Darkness
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Do not underestimate the power of the dark side!
  • Awards: War #14 Winner - Team Aether14th Trials - Master of Darkness2019 - PvP World ChampionSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team Darkness13th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner4th Grandmaster Battle Winner - DarknessGold DonorSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake2017 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 Winner5th Trials - Master of Darkness4th Trials - Master of Darkness3rd Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #2 Winner
Theonlyrealbeef (Air, Death, Entropy) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13068.msg165620#msg165620
« on: September 27, 2010, 01:32:26 pm »
Hire A Mercenary
Banned Elements (These 3 elements cannot bid on this Mercenary) :air :death :entropy
Forum NameTheonlyrealBeef
Chat NameTheonlyrealBeef
In-Game NameTheonlyrealBeef
Score234865
Electrum6699
Timezone (http://whatismytimezone.com/) (GMT)GMT + 2 (untill DST expires, then +1)
Usually Online (GMT)From GMT 19/18 to GMT 22/21
Favorite elements
1st :darkness
2nd :aether
3rd :fire
Preferred roles
1stLieutenant
2ndDeckbuilder
3rd
Non-Upgraded cards
:aether Aether        All (non-rares)
:air Air                     All (non-rares)
:darkness DarknessAll (non-rares)
:death Death           All (non-rares)
:earth Earth             All (non-rares)
:entropy Entropy      All (non-rares)
:fire Fire                    All (non-rares)
:gravity Gravity         All (non-rares)
:life Life                     All (non-rares)
:light Light                All (non-rares)
:time Time                 All (non-rares)
:water Water            All (non-rares)
     Other                   21 (inc. 20 useless shards)
Upgraded cards       
:aether Aether        52 (inc. 1 Nymph 6 Lobo)
:air Air                     19 (inc. 6 EE)
:darkness Darkness44 (inc. 1 Nymph 6 Daggers)
:death Death           13 (inc. 1 Nymph 6 Arsenic)
:earth Earth             10 (inc. 6 Pulverizer)
:entropy Entropy      16 (inc. 6 Discord)
:fire Fire                    29 (inc. 1 Nymph 6 Fahrenheit)
:gravity Gravity         13 (inc. 2 Nymphs 6 Titans)
:life Life                     37 (inc. 5 Jade Staffs)
:light Light                 24 (inc. 6 Glories 6 Miracles)
:time Time                 32 (inc. 6 Eternities 6 Pharaohs)
:water Water            17 (inc. 6 Tridents 6 Octopussies)
     Other                   33 (inc. 6 SoG 6 SoD 3 SoR)
Non-Upgraded Rares
:entropy Discord      1
:death Arsenic          1
:gravity Titan            2
:earth Pulverizer       2
:life Druidic Staff        2
:fire Fahrenheit           0
:water Trident             5
:water Arctic Squid      5
:light Morning Star       3
:light Miracle                 4
:air Owl's Eye               3
:time Eternity                2
:time Pharaoh               1
:darkness Vampire Stiletto4
:aether Lobotomizer     4
Non-Upgraded Nymphs
:aether Aether        0
:air Air                     0
:darkness Darkness0
:death Death           0
:earth Earth             0
:entropy Entropy      0
:fire Fire                    0
:gravity Gravity         0
:life Life                     0
:light Light                 0
:time Time                 0
:water Water            0
Why I would make a good War team member                                                             
First of all I have a lot of experience in playing elements, I've tried out a lot of cards and decks, and have experimented a lot, making me thoroughly know almost any card of Elements. I've use cards in a very flexible way, adapting to the situation, sometimes even I'm surprised by how I see use for certain cards.

Next, as you can see, I'm mostly experienced in upped pvp, which is why I have so few un-upped rares...

I haven't participated in the first war, but it seems a lot of fun, apolagies in advance if I don't know something about war, but I'd love to participate.

I do not mind spending some of my electrum on an unupped deck, I've sold hundreds of unupped cards because I just didn't see why I should keep them.

Offline jmdt

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake
Re: Theonlyrealbeef (Air, Death, Entropy) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13068.msg165787#msg165787
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2010, 06:29:47 pm »
This my friend is why you don't sell unupped cards until you have 6 ;)

• Master of Darkness
  • TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Awards: War #14 Winner - Team Aether14th Trials - Master of Darkness2019 - PvP World ChampionSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team Darkness13th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner4th Grandmaster Battle Winner - DarknessGold DonorSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake2017 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 Winner5th Trials - Master of Darkness4th Trials - Master of Darkness3rd Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #2 Winner
Re: Theonlyrealbeef (Air, Death, Entropy) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13068.msg165792#msg165792
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2010, 06:35:16 pm »
This my friend is why you don't sell unupped cards until you have 6 ;)
I always assumed upped is better, it's only since a month or two that I realize unupped are needed for most pvp events...
But I might get some more :D *has gotten some*

Offline icecoldbro

• Reputation Power: 0
  • icecoldbro hides under a Cloak.
  • S
Re: Theonlyrealbeef (Air, Death, Entropy) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13068.msg165975#msg165975
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2010, 10:12:41 pm »
who knew :aether ur second fave element this might be a good place to start

Kael Hate

Re: Theonlyrealbeef (Air, Death, Entropy) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13068.msg166324#msg166324
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2010, 08:15:34 am »
Darkness Bids
3 cards

• Master of Darkness
Re: Theonlyrealbeef (Air, Death, Entropy) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13068.msg166571#msg166571
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2010, 05:29:50 pm »
Darkness Bids
3 cards
Thanks a lot for the bid!

who knew :aether ur second fave element this might be a good place to start
Well, people don't tend to shout their second fave out loud, it's usually about the favorite. It's really not a mistake I put up Aether second ;)

binde22

Re: Theonlyrealbeef (Air, Death, Entropy) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13068.msg167742#msg167742
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2010, 05:09:29 am »
2 grav nymphs must be a nice drain deck

• Master of Darkness
Re: Theonlyrealbeef (Air, Death, Entropy) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13068.msg167775#msg167775
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2010, 07:37:16 am »
2 grav nymphs must be a nice drain deck
Grav nymphs aren't as nice as people hold them to be, sure, they have great potential, but by the time you have one on the field almost any rush could already have won, or you throw in a few black holes as well to prevent that and lack damage potential.

I've tried a lot of decks with these nymphs, but none of them fit my style. Maybe I just need even more :P

Offline icecoldbro

• S
Re: Theonlyrealbeef (Air, Death, Entropy) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13068.msg167989#msg167989
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2010, 07:59:51 pm »
aether bid

6 cards

• Master of Darkness
Re: Theonlyrealbeef (Air, Death, Entropy) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13068.msg170563#msg170563
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2010, 05:11:56 pm »
Updated with a lot of extra unupped cards.

Kael Hate

Re: Theonlyrealbeef (Air, Death, Entropy) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13068.msg171112#msg171112
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2010, 07:43:28 am »
Darkness Bids
7 cards

Offline icecoldbro

• S
Re: Theonlyrealbeef (Air, Death, Entropy) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13068.msg171473#msg171473
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2010, 10:37:47 pm »
aether bid

9 cards

kael u can be as tough as u want but ill always be one step ahead of u

anything
blarg: