*Author

Offline DoctorCTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 24
  • DoctorC is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.DoctorC is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.DoctorC is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.DoctorC is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Pixelated Elementals
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWar #14 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.07.05.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.03.22.)Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeArt Competition: A New Standard
Creative portfolio of DoctorC (A.k.a. My personal page) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64127.msg1256841#msg1256841
« on: February 09, 2017, 01:52:59 pm »
Gonna just dump everything here. I mean, sure, FGs are good and all, but I have some non-FG things I'd wanna post, but not making an entire thread every time I wanna post a thing or two.

Pixelated False Gods
Count: 29 original, 3 custom made

Christmas gift to the forum
Count: 9 users

Spoiler for Bunch of 2017 stuff:

Clockwork Scout/Scavenger. Was made for a clockwork series. Still need to finish that.

Sibling time, featuring the twins of Sun, Miracle and Divine Glory as children.

Spoiler for Bionicle Stuff:

Mahri Nui.

The Dawn at the Sity of Legends. Need to change the misspelling.

Teridax, Makuta of Metru Nui. Technically, a False God. =P

Paper Plane. Made a card about it.

Aircraft. Gonna make a card about it. Someday.

Bronze Dragon. Gonna make a card when get to work on Clockwork. Dunno when really.

Cassy, my pixelated daughter, a.k.a my muse.

Spoiler for Brawl stuff:

Bard task, round 1

Round 2, bard task
Spoiler for Turn the lights on:

Round 3, bard task

Round 4, bonus task

Round 5, bard task

:life Plantlife Dragon thingy :life

A nice house tree

Picture of a magical landscape... I really don't know where I was going with it.

Cube Escape fanart. Called Memories

Skadi, goddess of winter and hunt from Norse mythology.

New avatar. Good thingy *-*

True God Rainbow. Made for Kneel or Drown and some other bits and pieces

Arctic Dragon. Cool thingy *0*

Spoiler for "Colorful Elements":
"Colorful elements" is a simple 12 art pieces project where I make simple artwork about each element currently in the game.

:time

:death

:water

Aviators fanart

My friend Roo

Roo helped me come up with the design of my new character/muse Keith. Here she is.

I did a do about Aviators' album "A Song That Never Ends"

And about the trilogy that consists of Dystopian Fiction, Building Better Worlds, and Stargazers

Elemental Armor thingy. All about colorful bits of plates that would protect elementals' bodies. Or at least our take on it.

Winged Wolf drawing.

Laptop girl. It's a common joke inside the Discord Server that we're married to our laptop. So yeah, We drew our wife.

A fanart for an album that isn't gonna come out for at least 5 more months. We just figured we'd do it now, cuz no one else would xD

In our proposal for EtG lore, we've got a moment, where Jezebel takes over Rainbow's divine force, absorbing it and becoming iridescent herself, and leaving Rainbow colorless. However, as time passed, Jezebel realizes that the power was too strong and meets Rainbow to discuss the return of the divine power to its original wielder. That's the picture of the discussion.

Also did Decay as the True God. Cuz why wouldn't we?

And Jezebel

And also our muse Keith

Spoiler for January 2018:
Winged person

Take on Anubites

Earth Golem

Viking Guy

Another Let There Be Fire cover. Made as an art challenge entry.

Self-portrait for celebrating getting two nymphs this January, reaching TE, lvl80 and 19 years old.

Spoiler for February 2018 stuff:

AiAscension thingy featuring Mekhane and Yaldabaoth

Random Chick

Matthias on a red background. Meant to be finished by a couple of my friends with their characters

Giant Turtle Leviathan made for a roleplay team with a couple of friends.

Spoiler for March 2018 stuff:
Atmosphere Regulator from the Brawl

In Omnia Paratus. Also from the Brawl

Random chick we mage at work

Randomized character design. The attributes actually were randomized from a four different lists: Element, Species, Body type and Genre. The attributes are Earth/Stone, Angel, incorporeal and Modern SciFi.

And finally, Point of No Return. The first drawing that made us feel good about our skill in a long while.

Spoiler for April/May 2018 stuff:

Black Hole

DocC's home

Brawl's Ancestor

Bloke in a cloak

Laura Vanderboom, Cube Escape/Rusty Lake franchise

Archer Cyclops. An AoM fanart, seeing how much we tend to play Toxotes (Archers) and Cyclops combo.

And finally...

Aviators Fanart :D
Been a while since the last one, plus I really wanted to experiment with my artstyle.

BIG SPOILER: MAY-OCTOBER
Spoiler for Hidden:
Warning: Bionicle. Lots of them. Like a maskload of bonkles.

Kongu Inika bust

Merdii, toa of Synthwave

Toa of Iron

The Hierophant, a drawing for a story Hans wrote, inspired by this piece of music

Forest Giant

A female scientist with a bird called Necrofinch, which is remarkable for singing after it's death

Talim, flaming axe throwing Toa

Halloween self-portrait

Tahu Mata

Friend's OC

Matoro Inika

Kongu Inika

Phidi, toa of atlantean inspiration

Important links:
Pixelated Platinum Decks
My Tumblr
My Vk gallery. This one is in russian. You are not likely to get the whole thing.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2018, 11:58:43 am by DoctorC »
The Portfolio
Pixel gallery
Pixelartist, Translator and Architect in one body.

• DoctorC is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.DoctorC is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.DoctorC is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.DoctorC is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Pixelated Elementals
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWar #14 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.07.05.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.03.22.)Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeArt Competition: A New Standard
Re: Creative portfolio of DoctorC (A.k.a. My personal page) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64127.msg1258460#msg1258460
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2017, 04:51:14 pm »
Uploaded all decent tasks from 6th brawl.
The Portfolio
Pixel gallery

• Pixelated Elementals
Re: Creative portfolio of DoctorC (A.k.a. My personal page) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64127.msg1259571#msg1259571
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2017, 04:46:31 pm »
Update with my freshly made pet
The Portfolio
Pixel gallery

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Creative portfolio of DoctorC (A.k.a. My personal page) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64127.msg1259811#msg1259811
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2017, 10:18:08 am »
That island is straight outta Terraria with the Wyvern and all.

Last one's an adult Rustler? Love 'em.
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

• Pixelated Elementals
Re: Creative portfolio of DoctorC (A.k.a. My personal page) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64127.msg1259844#msg1259844
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2017, 07:49:46 pm »
Last one's an adult Rustler? Love 'em.

Kinda. He was meant to be a Plantlife dragon, a creature with power of different plants and trees and whatnot. I just thought that I'd create something with vibes of Leaf Dragon, but with the size actual dragon. Not to offend the original design (it's actually really cute), but I can't help but see it as a combination of dragon and hummingbird.
The Portfolio
Pixel gallery

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Creative portfolio of DoctorC (A.k.a. My personal page) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64127.msg1259847#msg1259847
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2017, 08:42:59 pm »
pepokish has a distinct style like that. Very alive with frailty and wildness.
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

• Pixelated Elementals
Re: Creative portfolio of DoctorC (A.k.a. My personal page) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64127.msg1260947#msg1260947
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2017, 09:10:10 pm »
Uploaded a revisited version of a REALLY old thingy. (Didn't know how to draw back then =P)
The Portfolio
Pixel gallery

Offline ValerianFlame

• Reputation Power: 6
  • ValerianFlame is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Your #1 source of Necrosis.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday Cake
Re: Creative portfolio of DoctorC (A.k.a. My personal page) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64127.msg1260950#msg1260950
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2017, 12:25:27 am »
Red Color-based synthetic lifeform (Chromasyntethic), left was drawn about three years ago, right one - recently. I had 12 of those, may revisit all 12 of them. For the time being here's the first one.

So that's where you got your inspiration for Drekuth from, I like it.
I always liked fire. It "warmed up" to me. :fire
Brawl #6: Pyrocloaks.
┴o dɹoʌǝ ʞnɹo ʍǝ ɐɹǝ ɐll pndlᴉɔɐʇǝs' I sɥɐll ʍɹᴉʇǝ ʇɥǝ sɐɯǝ ʇɥᴉuƃ ʍᴉʇɥ ɯnlʇᴉdlǝ ɐɔɔonuʇs˙ (Ɔodʎ dɐsʇǝ ʇɥᴉs ɯǝssɐƃǝ)
No longer active in blab. Contact me through Elements Discord.

• Pixelated Elementals
Re: Creative portfolio of DoctorC (A.k.a. My personal page) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64127.msg1260996#msg1260996
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2017, 05:54:57 pm »
So that's where you got your inspiration for Drekuth from, I like it.

Yeah, it's fairly obvious when you see how much time I spent making chromasyntetics. =D
The Portfolio
Pixel gallery

• Pixelated Elementals
Re: Creative portfolio of DoctorC (A.k.a. My personal page) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64127.msg1261337#msg1261337
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2017, 05:25:54 pm »
Big update with various different things. Some are new, some are old, but all are great(?)
The Portfolio
Pixel gallery

• Pixelated Elementals
Re: Creative portfolio of DoctorC (A.k.a. My personal page) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64127.msg1262698#msg1262698
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2017, 01:25:17 pm »
Some good news, some bad news. In short, I'm kinda going to be gone for an uncertain amount of time

The Portfolio
Pixel gallery

Offline Calambar

• Reputation Power: 37
  • Calambar is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Calambar is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Calambar is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Calambar is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Calambar is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Calambar is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Calambar is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • https://www.elfdict.com/w/calambar
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeArt Competition - TaskmasterSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSilver DonorBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Creative portfolio of DoctorC (A.k.a. My personal page) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64127.msg1262704#msg1262704
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2017, 06:43:09 pm »
Take care :) We will wait for you  :light
nai calambar onnalda ter coivierya

anything
blarg: