*Author

Offline Xinef

• Reputation Power: 15
  • Xinef is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Xinef is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Xinef is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Fluttershy's samurai
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake
Re: Team PvP https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9335.msg129695#msg129695
« Reply #204 on: August 02, 2010, 01:21:44 pm »
I tried to fight Essence but it seems we never managed to be online at the same time. I PM'd the conversation to Demagog and to be honest I'm quite confused why I haven't met Essence when I tried to.
May the force of the D4HK side be with U ^_^
:time samurai

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost online
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Team PvP https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9335.msg129698#msg129698
« Reply #205 on: August 02, 2010, 01:32:29 pm »
My thoughts on new rules:

Can you give me any evidence? I can't just take your word for it.

Besides, this event is going to be over pretty soon. Five people will be left, at most, after this round... Once I get feedback from everyone on how to improve this, I'll start making another one.

I'm thinking:

Double elimination - One loss = death seems to be a little too fast. Love this idea, it's kinda disappointing when you're so close to winning and get knocked without a second chance

Change decks during a match - This will help emphasize deck building, and will lower the occurrence of people choosing a deck that their opponent counters perfectly. Maybe we could make it so that if you lose with a deck in your match, you can't use that deck again during that match. That would force players to make at least two decks for each match. I'd need feedback about this. Maybe this would work, but people who aren't that good with deck building could suffer....I'm not sure

Improved match-making - I want there to be no byes. This is hard to do if there is an odd number of teams.

Requiring players to PM their opponents and saving these messages in their outbox. That way I'm not spammed with BCC's, and if people aren't able to play a match, I'll be able to see what went on. This would work, and if there's any disputes, we can show you the PMs we sent

Possible other things too.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline killsdazombies

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • [04:50:35] GirlsGeneration: mewtwo's hot
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake2nd Trials - Master of LifeAnother Epic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Team PvP https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9335.msg129705#msg129705
« Reply #206 on: August 02, 2010, 01:40:09 pm »
Gl1tch
Killsdazombies
:water

the fact that its water, life and aether mean i have about 7 decks that are PERFECT. might be a little flash from the past... or from the future :D

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost online
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Team PvP https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9335.msg129706#msg129706
« Reply #207 on: August 02, 2010, 01:43:29 pm »
Gl1tch
Killsdazombies
:water

the fact that its water, life and aether mean i have about 7 decks that are PERFECT. might be a little flash from the past... or from the future :D
Yeah, that will be a good match to watch. Tell me when you play :D
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline RavingRabbid

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 85
  • RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Lord Seagull
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition: The Face of Mother NatureSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of WaterWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP Event14 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PVP #1 Winner5th Trials - Master of Water3rd Trials - Master of WaterChampionship League 3/2011 WinnerWinner of 2nd Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 2nd Element Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Element Quiz LeagueChampionship League 2/2011 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake3-Man Team PvP #1 Winner
Re: Team PvP https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9335.msg129819#msg129819
« Reply #208 on: August 02, 2010, 05:50:11 pm »
There will be no Xuru.
There are things worse than eating tuna directly from the tin

Offline DemagogTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • New to Elements
Re: Team PvP https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9335.msg129993#msg129993
« Reply #209 on: August 03, 2010, 12:33:24 am »
So after careful consideration, I'm gonna have to rule that Essence and Xinef both lost due to not being able to play. They both made attempts to play, so it's not really one person's fault.

That means Nilsie is going to get a bye... nothing I can do about that.

Offline Brion

• Reputation Power: 3
  • Brion is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Good luck and may the... elements be with you?
Re: Team PvP https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9335.msg130218#msg130218
« Reply #210 on: August 03, 2010, 11:00:23 am »
 Brion       2            |      Slovenc555        1

for round 2

this is what i used
Code: [Select]
4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vh 4vh 4vh 4vh 4vh 4vh 4vi 4vi 4vi 4vi 4vi 4vl 4vl 4vl 4vn 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5ul 5uo 5uo 5up 5up 5up

Match 1 : I had early lyncas but they soon got firebolted, my dicords got deflaged then he killed me with a phoenix.
Match 2 : He drew no creatures but a ash eater that i used chaos seed on and also a phoenix that i killed with a fire shield (steal) that i then reversed with a chaos seed, he had a few unstable gases but i stole them too, i killed him with lycnas and a discord.
Match 3 : The most boring for game about 5-10 turns i only had discords and a lycan. I stole all gases but 1 at the end i drew played the dragon and a row of lycans, he never played a phoenix. I won.

I was expecting Slovenc555 to use a lava golem rush.

Offline RavingRabbid

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 85
  • RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Lord Seagull
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition: The Face of Mother NatureSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of WaterWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP Event14 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PVP #1 Winner5th Trials - Master of Water3rd Trials - Master of WaterChampionship League 3/2011 WinnerWinner of 2nd Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 2nd Element Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Element Quiz LeagueChampionship League 2/2011 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake3-Man Team PvP #1 Winner
Re: Team PvP https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9335.msg130221#msg130221
« Reply #211 on: August 03, 2010, 11:26:01 am »
I claim win against Xuru, since he will be on vacation for the whole week.
There are things worse than eating tuna directly from the tin

Offline Zeru

• Reputation Power: 16
  • Zeru is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Zeru is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Zeru is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • The meaning of life is to give life meaning.
Re: Team PvP https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9335.msg130485#msg130485
« Reply #212 on: August 03, 2010, 10:16:59 pm »
52o 52o 52o 52o 52o 52o 52q 52q 52q 52q 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 61v 61v
Well. Poison was obvious since my opponent didn't have any healing. A simple stall and slow death was my plan. Howver, he though about exactly the same thing and he was better at it.
Good game.

Offline Dragoon1140

• Reputation Power: 23
  • Dragoon1140 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Dragoon1140 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Dragoon1140 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Dragoon1140 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • New to Elements
Re: Team PvP https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9335.msg130486#msg130486
« Reply #213 on: August 03, 2010, 10:17:57 pm »
Dragoon1140 2 - Zeru 0

52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52o 52o 52o 52o 52o 52o 52q 52r 52r 52r 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rh 5ro 5ro 5rs 5rs
Since we both had no way of healing, poison was obvious.  I used Bone Walls figuring he would go for DS's, and I was right.  The Deja-vu + Eternity was in case he went for triple Entropy Nymph again but would also throw in some Aether for the stall.

1st game was a poison race, and I won barely.

2nd game I just had 3 poisons in starting hand, so I got lucky.

gg Zeru.
Else known as "JonTheBon"

I also make videos and stuff.

slovenc555

Re: Team PvP https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9335.msg130903#msg130903
« Reply #214 on: August 04, 2010, 08:14:27 am »
I lost because I didn't get phoenixes or FireBalls. Tuogh luck.
I used this:
5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f1 5f4 5f4 5f5 5f6 5f6 5f6 5f8 5f9 5f9 5f9 5fc 5fc 5fc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oh 5oh 5om 5om 5om 5om 5om 5om 5on 5onWell, we were expecting Brion to use Liquid shadow+Antimatter.

bojengles77

Re: Team PvP https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9335.msg131200#msg131200
« Reply #215 on: August 04, 2010, 06:44:36 pm »
Bojengles 2
Smiley56 1

5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rk 5rm 5rm 5rm 5rm 5rm 5ro 5ro 5s4 5ul 5ul 5um 5um 5um 5um 5um 5um 5up 5up 5up
My devourers took away most of his poison quanta, and I had steals because i figured he'd run a poison / aether stall deck. 3 was thankfully enough, but my nymph got out early last game and helped me find all my steals at the right time. GG's smiley, i thought you had me after you went up 1-0!

blarg: