*Author

Offline killsdazombies

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • [04:50:35] GirlsGeneration: mewtwo's hot
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake2nd Trials - Master of LifeAnother Epic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Team PvP https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9335.msg129336#msg129336
« Reply #180 on: August 01, 2010, 09:35:59 pm »
2-0 Vs $$$$man :D
Code: [Select]
5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bu 5bu 5bu 5bu 5bu 5bu 5c7 5c7 5c7 5c7 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 622 622 622 622

$$$man

Re: Team PvP https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9335.msg129345#msg129345
« Reply #181 on: August 01, 2010, 09:39:03 pm »
58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58r 58r 58r 58r 58r 58s 58s 58s 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f6 5f6 5f6 5f6 5fb 5fb 5fb 5fb 5fb
Round 1
No titanium+early frack=me dead

Round 2
I got 5 Frikin dragons on draw and no titanium.

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost online
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Team PvP https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9335.msg129359#msg129359
« Reply #182 on: August 01, 2010, 09:47:43 pm »
5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bu 5bu 5bu 5bu 5bu 5bu 5c7 5c7 5c7 5c7 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 622 622 622 622
Thank goodness someone on our team actually wins.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline killsdazombies

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • [04:50:35] GirlsGeneration: mewtwo's hot
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake2nd Trials - Master of LifeAnother Epic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Team PvP https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9335.msg129366#msg129366
« Reply #183 on: August 01, 2010, 10:07:59 pm »
Thank goodness someone on our team actually wins.
its cause im a beast.

Offline Dragoon

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Dragoon hides under a Cloak.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #5Winner of Rags to Riches - PvP Event
Re: Team PvP https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9335.msg129464#msg129464
« Reply #184 on: August 02, 2010, 01:09:25 am »
This is sad.  Our whole team lost in the first round.   :(

Well, well, I guess you can't win everything and sometimes, you can't win at all.  : P

Offline DemagogTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • New to Elements
Re: Team PvP https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9335.msg129490#msg129490
« Reply #185 on: August 02, 2010, 01:47:36 am »
Four hours and four games left to be played, I think.

Offline Dragoon1140

• Reputation Power: 23
  • Dragoon1140 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Dragoon1140 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Dragoon1140 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Dragoon1140 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • New to Elements
Re: Team PvP https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9335.msg129503#msg129503
« Reply #186 on: August 02, 2010, 02:03:00 am »
Four hours and four games left to be played, I think.
You might have missed the match me and James Abrams played, or at least the main team board doesn't have him scratched yet.
Else known as "JonTheBon"

I also make videos and stuff.

Offline Glitch

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Awards: 1st Trials - Master of LifeElements Short Story Competition WinnerPoetry in the Spirit of Elements
Re: Team PvP https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9335.msg129510#msg129510
« Reply #187 on: August 02, 2010, 02:06:53 am »
I'm PMing both Essence and Terro, but Terroking isn't going to be on and Essence probably won't in four hours.  I can sub, but I don't think that's allowed, so what do we do?

Offline Dragoon1140

• Dragoon1140 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Dragoon1140 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Dragoon1140 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Dragoon1140 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • New to Elements
Re: Team PvP https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9335.msg129514#msg129514
« Reply #188 on: August 02, 2010, 02:14:03 am »
I'm PMing both Essence and Terro, but Terroking isn't going to be on and Essence probably won't in four hours.  I can sub, but I don't think that's allowed, so what do we do?
Probably the same case here with TheOwner, we will have to accept them as defeated most likely.  They weren't able to duel for four full days, so they shouldn't take up a spot nor get a bye.

Offline Glitch

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Awards: 1st Trials - Master of LifeElements Short Story Competition WinnerPoetry in the Spirit of Elements
Re: Team PvP https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9335.msg129516#msg129516
« Reply #189 on: August 02, 2010, 02:16:52 am »
But that's not fair.  I personally saw Essence in chat waiting, he's the one who helped me make my deck!  You can't just blame one person for neither meeting up.

Offline Dragoon1140

• New to Elements
Re: Team PvP https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9335.msg129517#msg129517
« Reply #190 on: August 02, 2010, 02:18:33 am »
But that's not fair.  I personally saw Essence in chat waiting, he's the one who helped me make my deck!  You can't just blame one person for neither meeting up.
Oh, if Essence actually made an effort to duel that is different.

I am not the organizer though, so it is up to Demagog.

Offline DemagogTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • New to Elements
Re: Team PvP https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9335.msg129518#msg129518
« Reply #191 on: August 02, 2010, 02:24:41 am »
Ya, subs defeat the purpose of "you lose, you're out." It's a "team" event, but you are required to play your own matches.

Glitch, I can't declare Essence as a winner unless there is evidence that he made an attempt to play his match. I'm sure he did, but if I made an exception for him, I'd have to make an exception for everyone. Only four people BCC'd me in the messages they sent, and they all played their matches.

If there's any convincing evidence and/or multiple witnesses (not just people from his team) that he made an effort to play, I may be able to grant him a victory. If there is any evidence showing that Xinef made an attempt as well, I'll have to conclude that they just couldn't agree on a time to play. Also, if Xinef says that he wasn't able to play for some reason, I'll give Essence the win.

blarg: