*Author

Offline Brion

• Reputation Power: 3
  • Brion is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Good luck and may the... elements be with you?
Re: Team PvP https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9335.msg126720#msg126720
« Reply #132 on: July 28, 2010, 08:58:41 pm »
yeah i made mine move xD
Moves really slow...must be Divine Glory against a RoL/Hope XD
lol! btw is there a way to make it faster?

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost online
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Team PvP https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9335.msg126725#msg126725
« Reply #133 on: July 28, 2010, 09:01:02 pm »
yeah i made mine move xD
Moves really slow...must be Divine Glory against a RoL/Hope XD
lol! btw is there a way to make it faster?
Not as far as I know.

Back on topic: Our teams elements should be up today, hopefully. I'm only sure of my own.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline Brion

• Reputation Power: 3
  • Brion is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Good luck and may the... elements be with you?
Re: Team PvP https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9335.msg126729#msg126729
« Reply #134 on: July 28, 2010, 09:02:36 pm »
This is a reminder

Team Elements :

Brion --> :darkness
Zeru -->  :aether
Xuru -->  :earth
Xinef -->  :time

Offline Antagon

• Reputation Power: 13
  • Antagon is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Antagon is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake
Re: Team PvP https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9335.msg126765#msg126765
« Reply #135 on: July 28, 2010, 10:06:25 pm »
Antagon=   :death
Dragoon=   :aether
Implosion= :entropy
$$$man=    :earth

And team War-whoopass is ready.

Offline TheOwner

• Reputation Power: 10
  • TheOwner is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.TheOwner is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • New to Elements
Re: Team PvP https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9335.msg126768#msg126768
« Reply #136 on: July 28, 2010, 10:07:53 pm »
Well Team Gummy Worms in Soda already has are elements posted so HA.. we will win because we are mutant gummy worms that were gummy bears so HA.... I really have no idea where I'm going with this so read my signature for the best explanation....

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost online
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Team PvP https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9335.msg126889#msg126889
« Reply #137 on: July 29, 2010, 01:41:39 am »
Sorry for taking so long, but I'm the only one of my team on, and the deadline is less than 4.5 hours and IDK if any of them will be on, so here's our personal elements

:darkness girlsgeneration
 :life killsdazombies
 :fire ddevans96
 :earth trozman

If my team reads this: I went with the six elements that were passed around through our team, and gave them to you based on what I thought you would like to go with. If you have any complaints, I'm really sorry, but none of you are on as I'm posting this, and I don't want us to be randomized elements.

Offline DemagogTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • New to Elements
Re: Team PvP https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9335.msg126898#msg126898
« Reply #138 on: July 29, 2010, 01:51:22 am »
Ddevans, if you need to make any changes you may do so before the timer ends. Even after I've posted the matches (I'm doing so now, just have to make match elements). That goes for any team. About 4 hours left to do so.

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • now palafrost online
Re: Team PvP https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9335.msg126900#msg126900
« Reply #139 on: July 29, 2010, 01:53:15 am »
Ddevans, if you need to make any changes you may do so before the timer ends. Even after I've posted the matches (I'm doing so now, just have to make match elements). That goes for any team. About 4 hours left to do so.
Well, girls is on now, if she wants to make changes she can, I just posted as a precaution in case no one on my team came on for four hours.

Offline GG

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 28
  • GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Retired from everything...
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake3rd Trials - Master of Gravity2nd Trials - Master of GravityC-C-C-Combo Maker Winner!Weekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2011 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2010 2nd PlaceNew Passive Ability Competition Winner
Re: Team PvP https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9335.msg126901#msg126901
« Reply #140 on: July 29, 2010, 01:54:33 am »
Sorry for taking so long, but I'm the only one of my team on, and the deadline is less than 4.5 hours and IDK if any of them will be on, so here's our personal elements

If my team reads this: I went with the six elements that were passed around through our team, and gave them to you based on what I thought you would like to go with. If you have any complaints, I'm really sorry, but none of you are on as I'm posting this, and I don't want us to be randomized elements.
wow dd, that's like the EXACT thing i was about to post lol....

killda would've chosen life, being a master of life candidate, and i was gonna choose dark.

nice.
Ex-Master of :gravity, still a fervid supporter! GO GRAVY!

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • now palafrost online
Re: Team PvP https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9335.msg126904#msg126904
« Reply #141 on: July 29, 2010, 02:01:20 am »

wow dd, that's like the EXACT thing i was about to post lol....

killda would've chosen life, being a master of life candidate, and i was gonna choose dark.

nice.
Yeah, that's what I was thinking, with kills going for Life and you almost going for Darkness. Wasn't sure about trozman though, I just though earth would fit with our team element pretty well. If he comes on in less than 3 or so hours, we can change that, if he wants.

Offline DemagogTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • New to Elements
Re: Team PvP https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9335.msg126916#msg126916
« Reply #142 on: July 29, 2010, 02:14:28 am »
Matches have been posted. Also, please give me your opinions on the possible rule changes. They are in red right above the timer.

Offline Dragoon1140

• Reputation Power: 23
  • Dragoon1140 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Dragoon1140 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Dragoon1140 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Dragoon1140 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • New to Elements
Re: Team PvP https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9335.msg127018#msg127018
« Reply #143 on: July 29, 2010, 05:48:07 am »
I think yes to the first rule and no to the second.  It has been said before, but no changing decks will make things a -lot- more simpler in the long run.
Else known as "JonTheBon"

I also make videos and stuff.

blarg: