*Author

Active members:
Essence(1) -Phiryos-(1) cokeandaspirin(1) ltenn1(1) ivalmian(1) Tea is good(1) PuppyChow(1) Delreich(1) Juyong(1) Bim(1) CB!(1) Athadeus(1) 918273645(1) TheMadEvil(1) Patrick(1) chimto(1) CelestrialDreamer(1) Hobnob5000(1) yaladilae(1) Dreadshadow(1) ufcfan(1) tk13(1) dragonhuman(1) Time void(1) jo_jo_the_joker(1) WakSkylicker(1) Helios(1) teffy(1) Azumi(1) Celidion(1) edunavas(1) karthikking(1) andy80528052(1) King of doom(1) Chatix(1) venumuse(1) tinkady(1) SickPillow(1) Baily18(1) $$$man(1) darksamurai(1) runesword03(1) ddevans96(1) miniwally(1) mmmmbacon7(1) Zellu(1) EvaRia(1) CrazyJay94(1) Acsabi44(1) xynom(1) TheOnlyNewb(1) Svenningen(1) Jappert(1) Steppen_Wolf(1) tttt(1) dragonsdemesne(1) TheIdioticIdiot(1) hopeatthetree(1) Hodari(1) moonlighting(1) SeriousSimon(1) Malebolgia(1) Derrick135(1) RaevenHeartK(1) mesaprotector(1) Brontos(1) Silenia(1) eaglgenes101(1) Contrary(1) lorddoritos(1) Dragon Trainer(1) ninjaclone09(1) ashashin(1) zhangvict(1) Mathematistic(1) Olevar(1) pulli23(1) togkiloki(1) rkadezone(1) shank1686(1) Zanthen(1) Daggerfell(1) TribalTrouble(1) shadow303(1) bripod(1) DigitalPixel(1) jsrjohnny(1) jh5761234(1) CuCN(1) timetock(1) XladydeathX(1) potatoman6134(1) periconene(1) qwerter(1) Zawadx(1) haidao0923(1) Scaredgirl(2) Rahlious(2) xdude(2) DrunkDestroyer(2) hello5666(2) smuglapse(2) Toimu13(2) Hyroen(2) BloodlinE(2) tyranim(2) Demagog(2) willng3(2) kitty45(2) EpicFirestorm(2) Monox D. I-Fly(2) TheForbiddenOracle(2) eevee44(2) Absol(2) jmababab(2) destruct(2) dawn to dusk(2) AlexQ(2) Tantoney(2) icybraker(3) Glitch(3) Robsta43(3) guolin(3) Time_lord_victorius(3) furballdn(3) Ant-n-ero(4) Orlk(4) sSethia(5) Korugar(7) Higurashi(7) plastiqe(8) TheOwner(10)

moonlighting

Re: Which Rare Weapon Should I Pick as a Reward? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=3522.msg378983#msg378983
« Reply #144 on: August 11, 2011, 08:32:04 am »
I chose eternity as reward, but now I regrets very very much.

If I could choose again, I would for sure go for Pulverizer.

the reason is that, without a Pulverizer, it's almost impossible to win FG or arena who has a Pulverizer.

for eternity or other weapons, there're always weak decks with them for you to win, but for Pulverizer......

SeriousSimon

Re: Which Rare Weapon Should I Pick as a Reward? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=3522.msg418658#msg418658
« Reply #145 on: October 31, 2011, 07:22:42 pm »
Relahlious, i dont know how, but i got lots of lobos from ai3. Because there definitely some ai3s with lobos

Offline Captain Scibra

• Reputation Power: 20
  • Captain Scibra is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Captain Scibra is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Captain Scibra is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Captain Scibra is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Do Domhantarraingt. Dúinn go léir.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Which Rare Weapon Should I Pick as a Reward? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=3522.msg418663#msg418663
« Reply #146 on: October 31, 2011, 07:30:42 pm »
Actually Eternity is still viable in a rainbow deck, which you either pack a Pulverizer and Flying Weapon/Crusader, or Butterfly Effect and a low attack creature, often a Skeleton from a Graveyard.  So every choice is very viable with some alterations with where the needed mechanics are.
Rule #1: The Captain is never wrong.  Rule #2: If the Captain is wrong, refer to Rule #1.
The New Card Theory Thread

Derrick135

Re: Which Rare Weapon Should I Pick as a Reward? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=3522.msg419010#msg419010
« Reply #147 on: November 01, 2011, 04:10:59 pm »
Eternity is the best. Once you got your 1st weapon, other weapons have to be obtained by beating other better opponents or the AI. Eternity is the hardest to obtain and has the most subtle usage.

RaevenHeartK

Re: Which Rare Weapon Should I Pick as a Reward? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=3522.msg422640#msg422640
« Reply #148 on: November 09, 2011, 02:56:03 am »
I'm sorry, I realize i'm a noob @ this game, but unless ur going to use a deck w/ at least 4 time producing cards, isn't getting Eternity kinda redundant? 6Q to equip, 4Q each use... I did some research and a lot of the really good decks don't have that much Time Q, or none at all. A few did, but not many, and what I did see were outdated.

Like I said, i'm a noob at this game (3 days playin), so no offense meant to the veteran players.

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Which Rare Weapon Should I Pick as a Reward? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=3522.msg422649#msg422649
« Reply #149 on: November 09, 2011, 03:11:11 am »
I'm sorry, I realize i'm a noob @ this game, but unless ur going to use a deck w/ at least 4 time producing cards, isn't getting Eternity kinda redundant? 6Q to equip, 4Q each use... I did some research and a lot of the really good decks don't have that much Time Q, or none at all. A few did, but not many, and what I did see were outdated.

Like I said, i'm a noob at this game (3 days playin), so no offense meant to the veteran players.
Eternity is useful in some decks because it prevents deck-out as you can continually rewind your creatures over and over.

I'd say the 3 best would probably arsenic, discord, and pulvy. Arsenic is very useful in rainbows and for newer players, discord is a beast because it can screw up mono and duos, and pulvy is useful for FG killing and repeatable PC

Offline Time_lord_victorius

• Reputation Power: 9
  • Time_lord_victorius is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • I'm not the Doctor, I'm Victorius
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Which Rare Weapon Should I Pick as a Reward? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=3522.msg422812#msg422812
« Reply #150 on: November 09, 2011, 02:43:14 pm »
pulverizer and eternity are the most sensible choices because of their low cost ability and advantage it gives you (bouncing back a forest specter that has been pumped into oblivion is always nice and destroying a mindgate is also convenient against mono aether "mind mirror" kind deck)
-Education is an admirable thing. But it is well to remember from time to time that nothing that is worth knowing can be taught.

-A true friend stabs you in the front
Oscar Wilde

Offline mesaprotector

• Reputation Power: 16
  • mesaprotector is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.mesaprotector is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.mesaprotector is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Be creative!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake6th Trials - Master of LightBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Which Rare Weapon Should I Pick as a Reward? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=3522.msg422824#msg422824
« Reply #151 on: November 09, 2011, 03:15:57 pm »
It really depends on what sort of deck you have. If you're running mono-aether and you like it, get a Lobotomizer. A poison deck, get an Arsenic. Don't just get the overall "best" weapon; you'll win all of them eventually. Find one that fits your current deck.
Blue Ranger reporting, ready for teamwork and silly songs!

Brontos

Re: Which Rare Weapon Should I Pick as a Reward? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=3522.msg422846#msg422846
« Reply #152 on: November 09, 2011, 04:45:40 pm »
Now that I got some experience in the game, I vote for the Lobotomiser. It's a choice based on my own beginning. I took Eternity, and regreated it a lot. :)

It's not the hardest one to find, but you need 3 of them to build the cheapest and efficient RoL/Hope deck that will allow you to farm FG... and so, win a lot of electrums/rares/upped cards.

Silenia

Re: Which Rare Weapon Should I Pick as a Reward? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=3522.msg445124#msg445124
« Reply #153 on: January 04, 2012, 08:40:17 am »
First time I picked Vampire Stilleto, 'cause I was running monodark deck.
However, after gaining some experience, I'd surely pick Pulverizer or Lobotomizer. Of course, the choice should depend on the deck you used to use. But still - Lobo is a nice addition for RoL/Hope deck; Pulvy is useful much on Arena for me ;).

Offline eaglgenes101

• Reputation Power: 29
  • eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • The rising all-'rounder of Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Which Rare Weapon Should I Pick as a Reward? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=3522.msg449184#msg449184
« Reply #154 on: January 15, 2012, 06:24:55 am »
When was this last updated?
My 3 game-modification principles:
1. If it ain't broke, don't wreck it.
2. Simple fixes for simple problems.
3. Remember to fill in the holes.

Offline Absol

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Consectetur Adipiscing Elit
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Which Rare Weapon Should I Pick as a Reward? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=3522.msg449188#msg449188
« Reply #155 on: January 15, 2012, 07:04:08 am »
Eternity, hands down. It's the hardest to obtain.
I don't understand the point of getting pulvy. It's good, all right, but it's not that rare. I got 2 pulvy on my first day playing Elements from AI3 (true story)
Lobo is not that rare either. And Owl's Eye is too common.
Trident is UP as of now. Titan, Fahrenheit, and Morning Star has too few use to be useful for newbs.
Vampire Stiletto and Druidic Staff are rare, but not that rare either.
If not Eternity, then Arsenic or Discord.
"Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum, quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit."
"There is no one who loves pain itself, who seeks after it and wants to have it, simply because it is pain."

blarg: