*Author

Offline teffy

• Reputation Power: 20
  • teffy is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.teffy is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.teffy is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.teffy is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • May the oracle be with you
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 15th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: What the cards don't tell you... https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4461.msg159076#msg159076
« Reply #60 on: September 15, 2010, 04:41:29 pm »
That´s almost correct. The shield vanishes, when the quanta would become lower than 0.
You can have a dissipation shield and 0 Entropy quanta.
I`m teffy, here - and Ringat on Kongregate

silux

Re: What the cards don't tell you... https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4461.msg160500#msg160500
« Reply #61 on: September 18, 2010, 01:50:15 pm »
Pandemonium's most powerful effects are parallel universe and reverse time;
if the effects of a drain life happens while playing drain life you still gain 2 life for every 10 darkness quanta you have

Pandemonium is more effective if you have 20 darkness 10 fire and 20 water so the medium damage is 5

Phoenix is not a passive ability but an ability which triggers on death(still spawns skeletons or increase bonewall).Phoenix skill can be removed but is cost is free and not suffers from summoning sickness(playable as it comes into play)

A quinted otyough still get poison if eats a poisonous creature

Dune sorpion and deathstalker needs to be buffed to be effective

Gargoyle's stone skin can be used only once

Purify resets poison counter and adds regen counter;regen counter can be destroyed by poison counter

pro tips
you can check creature's attack order by rest the mouse on it; if the central number(also position) is 1 that creature is the first to attack

Immolation

Re: What the cards don't tell you... https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4461.msg164374#msg164374
« Reply #62 on: September 24, 2010, 11:21:27 pm »
Good guide.  ;D

greenman777

Re: What the cards don't tell you... https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4461.msg166554#msg166554
« Reply #63 on: September 28, 2010, 05:11:46 pm »
Could someone provide a full lesson on targetable and nontargetable. I understand enough but i have seen where some people are totally confused.

Offline teffy

• teffy is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.teffy is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.teffy is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.teffy is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 15th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: What the cards don't tell you... https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4461.msg166935#msg166935
« Reply #64 on: September 29, 2010, 01:27:38 am »
I understand "targetable" this way. Needed 30 min for this (hopefully) bullet-proof definition.

A creature, weapon or permanent, which is nontargetable, is immune to all spells (with a lightning bolt ), active (or activated)skills of permanents, permanents with upkeep costs, weapons and creatures except these , which have

1) always exactly one target and
2) a target which is chosen without the red cross.

The spell , active skill and so on must be newer, than the immunity. Old spells, active ...(and so on) don´t lose their effect in most cases. Freeze is an exception (bug?).

I went through all cards, I think this rules descibes the effects of Quintessence and Enchant Artifact without exceptions ( until now )

Some explainations:
Voodoo Doll skill is passive. Weapons are not immune to it.
Shields have no active skill. Immortal creatures are not immune.
Animate weapon has one target without a cross. Weapons are not immune to it.
Untargetable creatures are immune to Rain of Fire, Pandemonium, since these cards don´t have exactly one target.
Chimera has no lightning bolt. 
Nontargetable is a skill, so Luciferin doesn´t give bioluminescense to nontargetable creatures.
Ignite is the "active skill" of "Unstable Gas" so, untargetable creatures are immune to it.
An immortal creature can hatch, because it´s one target without a red cross.
Immortal creatures can´t drown in the water. Iundation has upkeep costs.

kevchuez

Re: What the cards don't tell you... https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4461.msg167195#msg167195
« Reply #65 on: September 29, 2010, 09:28:48 am »
emm, i'm not sure enough with teffy's guide about immortality in this game..
as far as i played this game, the immortal one was only defeated by my fire shield.. they're really really untargetable.. even it's my rain of chaos or lightning (don't have any red cross mark), fire bolt (with a red cross mark), reverse time, owl's what is it (air's weapon), etc..
so, many aether users complaint about the 'immortality' system, that they're beaten by the fire shield..
immortal, but can die.. :D

Offline TheonlyrealBeef

• Master of Darkness
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Do not underestimate the power of the dark side!
  • Awards: War #14 Winner - Team Aether14th Trials - Master of Darkness2019 - PvP World ChampionSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team Darkness13th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner4th Grandmaster Battle Winner - DarknessGold DonorSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake2017 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 Winner5th Trials - Master of Darkness4th Trials - Master of Darkness3rd Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #2 Winner
Re: What the cards don't tell you... https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4461.msg167245#msg167245
« Reply #66 on: September 29, 2010, 12:41:01 pm »
Nontargetable is a skill, so Luciferin doesn´t give bioluminescense to nontargetable creatures.
Non-targetable is more of a status when inflicted (Quint, Anubis, Aether Nymph), you might want to think Luciferin more as a rain of fire on your own side, giving Bioluminescence to all targeted creatures without abilities.

Edit: just tried giving bioluminescence to quinted photons in trainer, it doesn't work, though it clearly doesn't state it has an ability

Offline teffy

Re: What the cards don't tell you... https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4461.msg167409#msg167409
« Reply #67 on: September 29, 2010, 06:54:16 pm »
as addition to that:

Everything, what is written directly under the card image (eg. momentum, scavenger, paradox, freeze) and everything what is written in yellow letters on the left side of the info box (e.g. invulnerable, paradox, freeze) counts as skill for the Luciferin card.
Card text: All creatures without a skill gain "bioluminescense"

A voodoo doll can get bioluminescense from Luciferin, but not a quinted one. a voodoo doll with momentum can´t get bioluminescense.

Picture:

Murok

Re: What the cards don't tell you... https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4461.msg194113#msg194113
« Reply #68 on: November 05, 2010, 01:12:48 pm »
Copying Voodoo Doll will also copy the dmg. the Voodoo Doll received already. This dmg. cannot be reflected or prevented!  :darkness:aether

Unsing Basilisk Blood or Stone Nymphs ability on Voodoo Doll will also delay the enemy weapon slot for 6 turns ... if you steal the enemy weapon it will not be delayed anymore, but the enemy slot will still be.  :earth:darkness

dragono

Re: What the cards don't tell you... https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4461.msg217992#msg217992
« Reply #69 on: December 06, 2010, 10:59:29 am »
if a creature is targeted with improved mutation it not only mutates but also gains extra stats then normal (for example a abominatiion will have 10/10 or 9/9 gains new skill and the skill cost is diffrent ) even parrel unverse result will be not same ( for example if a abomination of 10/10 is pareled universe and he has heal he will gain another skill and other stats )

Offline nerd1

• Reputation Power: 15
  • nerd1 is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.nerd1 is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.nerd1 is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • kind of active
Re: What the cards don't tell you... https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4461.msg219779#msg219779
« Reply #70 on: December 08, 2010, 11:05:34 pm »
I dont know if this was mentioned before:

:earth

-Damaged graboids evolve as shriekers with full health (8/3).

-With stone skin you can go over 100 hp..anyway you dont get an elemental master when finishing with more than 100 hp's.
-With stone skin you can go over 100 hp, up to a maximum of 500 HP..anyway you dont get an elemental master when finishing with more than 100 hp's, You will only recieve an Elemental Mastery if you win with 100% HPs (anything from 100 HP to 500 HP) not by getting over 100 HP...

just to make things clearer :)
if i misunderstood you, and you already said this, im sorry, but here goes...
in fact, if you have more than 100 hp, then you get more than 2X the money, if you had...
life points100150200
multiplying money gained2 times as much money2.5 times as much money3 times as much money

and so on.
The laziest elements player this side of one thousand posts.

Offline Monox D. I-Fly

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Monox D. I-Fly is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Always use Water element in any CCGs
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake
Re: What the cards don't tell you... https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4461.msg246525#msg246525
« Reply #71 on: January 13, 2011, 09:20:46 am »
Btw, I want to know about passive skill. Can they be labotomized?
My idealized elements cycle:
Water -> Fire -> Air -> Earth -> Lightning -> Metal -> Light -> Darkness -> Wood -> Water

blarg: