*Author

Offline Dopha

• Reputation Power: 3
  • Dopha is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • My english is bad.
Re: From bronze to plat, from noob to vet, the fun way [1.32] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=47089.msg1077189#msg1077189
« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2013, 02:05:31 pm »
Dats  very helpful for the people who are starting, goodjob there furball ^-^

Offline CriticalError13

• Reputation Power: 1
  • CriticalError13 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • AI3 Grinding.
Re: From bronze to plat, from noob to vet, the fun way [1.32] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=47089.msg1086333#msg1086333
« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2013, 11:16:29 pm »
This guide has been very helpful for me the last few days. I already knew the basics of Elements but decided to start off fresh. (R.I.P 20+ Rare cards.) Finished it up to Bronze so far.

Offline tommygunner

• tommygunner is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • M.A.G.I.C.A.L
Re: From bronze to plat, from noob to vet, the fun way [1.32] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=47089.msg1087527#msg1087527
« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2013, 12:26:30 pm »
A VERY BIG THANK YOU A VERY BIG THANK YOU A VERY BIG THANK YOU A VERY BIG THANK YOU A VERY BIG THANK YOU A VERY BIG THANK YOU A VERY BIG THANK YOU A VERY BIG THANK YOU A VERY BIG THANK YOU A VERY BIG THANK YOU A VERY BIG THANK YOU A VERY BIG THANK YOU A VERY BIG THANK YOU A VERY BIG THANK YOU A VERY BIG THANK YOU A VERY BIG THANK YOU A VERY BIG THANK YOU A VERY BIG THANK YOU A VERY BIG THANK YOU A VERY BIG THANK YOU A VERY BIG THANK YOU A VERY BIG THANK YOU A VERY BIG THANK YOU A VERY BIG THANK YOU A VERY BIG THANK YOU A VERY BIG THANK YOU A VERY BIG THANK YOU A VERY BIG THANK YOU A VERY BIG THANK YOU A VERY BIG THANK YOU A VERY BIG THANK YOU A VERY BIG THANK YOU A VERY BIG THANK YOU A VERY BIG THANK YOU A VERY BIG THANK YOU A VERY BIG THANK YOU A VERY BIG THANK YOU A VERY BIG THANK YOU A VERY BIG THANK YOU A VERY BIG THANK YOU A VERY BIG THANK YOU A VERY BIG THANK YOU A VERY BIG THANK YOU A VERY BIG THANK YOU A VERY BIG THANK YOU A VERY BIG THANK YOU A VERY BIG THANK YOU A VERY BIG THANK YOU A VERY BIG THANK YOU A VERY BIG THANK YOU A VERY BIG THANK YOU A VERY BIG THANK YOU A VERY BIG THANK YOU A VERY BIG THANK YOU A VERY BIG THANK YOU A VERY BIG THANK YOU A VERY BIG THANK YOU A VERY BIG THANK YOU A VERY BIG THANK YOU A VERY BIG THANK YOU A VERY BIG THANK YOU 

cant express my gratitude for you posting this
+ rep for you
If practice makes perfect, and nobody is perfect...
           WHY PRACTICE!?

Offline Sterile

• Sterile is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: From bronze to plat, from noob to vet, the fun way [1.32] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=47089.msg1091997#msg1091997
« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2013, 10:26:56 pm »
Good guide overall, but I've got a few gripes.

-I'm not sure exactly what each section title is in reference to: does it refer to your arena level? If so, I feel that some of the later stuff is more relevant to silver/gold than plat (upped cards, FG farming, shards are all relevant topics to a mid-level player). If not, it seems to just be an arbitrary scaling of player experience, which seems unwieldy.
-Farming ai3 - you have farming decks listed, but seem to lack any place that says "farming ai3 is decent for getting electrum/cards with an unupped deck"
-A graboid rush is really good imo for the "bronze" section. You introduce rarespins in silver, but don't mention upped cards/shards (which are directly relevant and can be used to improve decks)
-A section on the strengths of rare weapons would be nice, since you seem to have skipped over that.
-Grinding FG's should be introduced earlier (Limitless Speed would fit in Silver/Gold level). You skipped over the last quest (killing an FG)
-OTK's for ai3 is overkill. You shouldn't really be worried about stuff like miracles or mass healing in ai3 (it's a good topic to introduce, but more as a vocab term imo

Offline Leodip

• Reputation Power: 11
  • Leodip is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Leodip is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Go home Homura, you're drunk.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: From bronze to plat, from noob to vet, the fun way [1.32] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=47089.msg1092063#msg1092063
« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2013, 08:44:08 am »

-I'm not sure exactly what each section title is in reference to: does it refer to your arena level? If so, I feel that some of the later stuff is more relevant to silver/gold than plat (upped cards, FG farming, shards are all relevant topics to a mid-level player). If not, it seems to just be an arbitrary scaling of player experience, which seems unwieldy.
-Farming ai3 - you have farming decks listed, but seem to lack any place that says "farming ai3 is decent for getting electrum/cards with an unupped deck"
-A graboid rush is really good imo for the "bronze" section. You introduce rarespins in silver, but don't mention upped cards/shards (which are directly relevant and can be used to improve decks)
-A section on the strengths of rare weapons would be nice, since you seem to have skipped over that.
-Grinding FG's should be introduced earlier (Limitless Speed would fit in Silver/Gold level). You skipped over the last quest (killing an FG)
-OTK's for ai3 is overkill. You shouldn't really be worried about stuff like miracles or mass healing in ai3 (it's a good topic to introduce, but more as a vocab term imo
1.Nope, the titles are not references to your level;
2.I don't really get this point...Furball said that the most efficient AI to play against while unupped is AI3;
3.He said it in the FAQs, after that he said "pick the one you like the most";
4.Yeah, I believe this is right, but if you keep on following the tutorial with the oracle part, you'll probably do that quest, too;
5.He didn't suggest an OTK for AI3, he was explaining the different kind of decks, not the ones usable against AI3.

Offline shinyarceus4

• shinyarceus4 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • G-G-G-GODLIKE!!!
Re: From bronze to plat, from noob to vet, the fun way [1.32] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=47089.msg1113478#msg1113478
« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2013, 08:17:20 pm »
As a relative newbie whose only upgraded card is a Jade Staff, this is very helpful. Might even try experimenting with deck archetypes now!
« Last Edit: January 13, 2014, 08:05:46 pm by shinyarceus4 »
:rainbow The Magic Elemental Rainbow. :rainbow
:fire :gravity :time :life :water :death

I support a Gravity-reigned future!

Offline antiaverage

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • HTML5-hipster-sloth.bunchie();
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeRaise the Banners...AgainSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeMS Paint Card Art #7 WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: From bronze to plat, from noob to vet, the fun way [1.32] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=47089.msg1113537#msg1113537
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2013, 01:53:15 am »
As a relative newbie who's only upgraded card is a Jade Staff, this is very helpful. Might even try experimenting with deck archetypes now!

Don't forget to push the little "Rep++" button under his name ;) That's how we show support on the forums. furballdn is awesome, glad his guide helped you out.
Developer of http://dek.im - a Deck Image generator with rollover to view full cards, current to version 1.327

Thanks to Amashi for my avatar!

Offline CuCN

• Reputation Power: 25
  • CuCN is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.CuCN is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.CuCN is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.CuCN is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.CuCN is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Toxic
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: From bronze to plat, from noob to vet, the fun way [1.32] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=47089.msg1113540#msg1113540
« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2013, 01:56:52 am »
Isn't the rep button only available for Jr. Members and up? (30 posts)

Offline antiaverage

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • HTML5-hipster-sloth.bunchie();
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeRaise the Banners...AgainSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeMS Paint Card Art #7 WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: From bronze to plat, from noob to vet, the fun way [1.32] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=47089.msg1113543#msg1113543
« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2013, 02:07:06 am »
Isn't the rep button only available for Jr. Members and up? (30 posts)

10+ posts
Developer of http://dek.im - a Deck Image generator with rollover to view full cards, current to version 1.327

Thanks to Amashi for my avatar!

Offline furballdnTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: From bronze to plat, from noob to vet, the fun way [1.32] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=47089.msg1117070#msg1117070
« Reply #33 on: December 24, 2013, 04:48:30 am »

I used the 4 stages of bronze, silver, gold, plat as a way to scale beginners, amateurs, skilled players, and veterans. It doesn't correlate to the player's level, but I felt it was a logical progression since those are the 4 terms that Zanz had used in game.

The closest I could find was "Now that you're familiar with the basics of deck building, build yourself a nice rush deck to take care of AI3." I'm not sure if I did mention AI3 was the most efficient, but I'm pretty sure I did. It's been a while since I wrote it, but I'm pretty sure that I've said AI3 is one of the best nonupgraded places to grind.

I think I have "Sadly, I really can't recommend any specific decks for arena since it always changes, but a fast rainbow could do pretty well in the Bronze and Silver leagues. A good arena beating deck should have enough flexibility or enough of an edge in speed or control that it truly shines and can counter a variety of different deck archetypes." I'm pretty sure any decent rush deck is good in bronze/silver even without rares or upgrades.

The actual weapons that is chosen doesn't really matter, just like the beginning element. Even if I were to say that Arsenic or Vampire Stiletto is the best, I don't want someone with a mono fire deck going for one of those and changing their entire playstyles and decks to make use of it.

When I wrote this, I didn't really write it in a chronological sense. I wrote it in a sense of sliding difficulty. It's also not that bad, as I introduce it in the section right after I teach how to build decks.

I put the OTK in the deck archetypes as a vocab term as they are a legitimate type of decks to build. 100hp ones aren't that practical, but I included it for fun. (The game is supposed to make the player have fun)

Well I'm glad to see that it's aged quite nicely in half a month, even if 1.4 is coming out soon. I think the majority of its tips (such as deckbuilding) can stay as the actual game mechanics of battles haven't changed. Some images are a bit bork, but overall, this is just as good as when I first wrote it. If I've even helped one newbie by writing this article, then my goal is complete: a comprehensive guide involving originality and creativity about the game.

Offline iancudorinmarian

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Master of Ponies.Eternally salty about War#11 SEC.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team Darkness12th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWinner of TrinityWinner of Team PvP #710th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: From bronze to plat, from noob to vet, the fun way [1.32] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=47089.msg1117132#msg1117132
« Reply #34 on: December 24, 2013, 03:17:33 pm »
Mono Gravity unupped? Not as strong as you think =p Have ever tried to farm level 3s with it??
You didn't see Dm's 60 card mono gravity :P

Offline Darkblades1

• Darkblades1 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: From bronze to plat, from noob to vet, the fun way [1.32] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=47089.msg1117633#msg1117633
« Reply #35 on: December 27, 2013, 10:38:03 pm »
This really helped a lot. This is the best guide out there!

blarg: furballdn,Amashi