*Author

Offline kompjuternuss

• Reputation Power: 1
  • kompjuternuss is a Spark waiting for a buff.
Re: [Tutorial] From Rags To Riches 2.0 (How to get rich quick) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=53032.msg1164696#msg1164696
« Reply #72 on: November 06, 2014, 06:37:35 pm »
First up, i haven't read all 6 sides of responses, so don't flame me due to that.

This tutorial seems super thought through, also looks quite appealing.

I only have one problem: I tried the Firecell Deck before (before joining the forum), but did not even win against the (according to the related forum page) sure-win-matchups. I first did not get the whole deck strategy right (especially, that chimera has no flying), but even when I figured out how to correctly play the deck, i still kept losing my electrum instead of an income.. It just appears far too fragile to me for a "farming deck" :/

sorry for the masses of brackets I used above :S
I love to try out new decks.
Current Combination :fire :entropy

Nymphs: :water :death :life :air :light :fire

Offline eaglgenes101

• Reputation Power: 29
  • eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • The rising all-'rounder of Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: [Tutorial] From Rags To Riches 2.0 (How to get rich quick) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=53032.msg1167783#msg1167783
« Reply #73 on: November 22, 2014, 11:16:35 pm »
First up, i haven't read all 6 sides of responses, so don't flame me due to that.

I only have one problem: I tried the Firecell Deck before (before joining the forum), but did not even win against the (according to the related forum page) sure-win-matchups. I first did not get the whole deck strategy right (especially, that chimera has no flying), but even when I figured out how to correctly play the deck, i still kept losing my electrum instead of an income.. It just appears far too fragile to me for a "farming deck" :/

Maybe you're getting the order of cards wrong?
1. Aflatoxin
2. Hold back draws until you get sufficient quanta to play everything and the whole opponent's board is filled with malignant cells
3. Vulture
4. Fractal
5. Lots of vultures
6. Rain of Fire
7. Sky Blitz
8. Chimera
9. Space Bar

Edit: Thanks for correcting me Str3aks!
« Last Edit: December 06, 2014, 06:10:38 am by eaglgenes101 »
My 3 game-modification principles:
1. If it ain't broke, don't wreck it.
2. Simple fixes for simple problems.
3. Remember to fill in the holes.

Offline Str3aks

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Str3aks is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Well met!
Re: [Tutorial] From Rags To Riches 2.0 (How to get rich quick) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=53032.msg1169121#msg1169121
« Reply #74 on: December 01, 2014, 08:11:16 am »

Maybe you're getting the order of cards wrong?
1. Aflatoxin
2. Hold back draws until you get sufficient quanta to play everything and the whole opponent's board is filled with malignant cells
3. Vulture
4. Fractal
5. Rain of Fire
6. Sky Blitz
7. Chimera
8. Space Bar
I lol'd at "8. Space Bar". Also, should mention step:
4b. Vulture Vulture Vulture Vulture Vulture (Vulture)

Also, kompjuternuss, keep at it! If you keep winning against the Gods that you should beat, you will eventually come out ahead. The big income comes from selling the upgraded cards (from spins). I've found myself in long dry spells beating what seemed like dozens of FGs without winning a spin, then sometimes I spin 2 or 3 in a row. You just gotta play through the bad luck until you get back to the good luck!
My active arenas:
· Platinum
· Silver

Offline ChapuzTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: [Tutorial] From Rags To Riches 2.0 (How to get rich quick) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=53032.msg1177835#msg1177835
« Reply #75 on: January 31, 2015, 10:28:38 pm »
Updated with 11ish more gold and plat decks links at the bottom
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline Bramblery

• Bramblery is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Pretty bad, but that's ok
Re: [Tutorial] From Rags To Riches 2.0 (How to get rich quick) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=53032.msg1187633#msg1187633
« Reply #76 on: April 25, 2015, 12:25:07 am »
Would you recommend upgrading Limitless Speed before moving onto the bronze farming? I don't know if the increased speed makes up for the gold spent. Thanks!

Offline AD TienzuStorm

• Reputation Power: 21
  • AD TienzuStorm is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.AD TienzuStorm is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.AD TienzuStorm is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.AD TienzuStorm is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • I'm back bitches
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: [Tutorial] From Rags To Riches 2.0 (How to get rich quick) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=53032.msg1187640#msg1187640
« Reply #77 on: April 25, 2015, 01:30:42 am »
Would you recommend upgrading Limitless Speed before moving onto the bronze farming? I don't know if the increased speed makes up for the gold spent. Thanks!

Really, you should start upgrading cards in a false god killer deck that works for most False Gods, not just ones without PC. That way, you continue to gain electrum by facing PCless gods while slowly getting up to a deck that can beat gods with and without PC.
:light War #9 - Team Light :light | :life Brawl #5 - Gaia's Pride :life
Check out my card Flock!

Offline SevenOfAKind

• SevenOfAKind is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: [Tutorial] From Rags To Riches 2.0 (How to get rich quick) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=53032.msg1196591#msg1196591
« Reply #78 on: July 13, 2015, 08:08:14 am »
In your step 1 it looks like there's a small mistake, you say to buy 2 mummies and later 2 defrags but if you buy 2 mummies you can only buy 1 defrag and your deck picture at the end of the step shows 1 mummy, 2 defrags.

Offline hyog

• hyog is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: [Tutorial] From Rags To Riches 2.0 (How to get rich quick) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=53032.msg1220699#msg1220699
« Reply #79 on: January 20, 2016, 07:46:44 am »
If you want to try out playing with the decks before you buy them with your electrum,
you can go to http://www.elementsthegame.com/development.html [nofollow] and click "All Cards" to get a complete set of all cards including upgraded cards; instantly.

Offline Solaris

• Reputation Power: 37
  • Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: [Tutorial] From Rags To Riches 2.0 (How to get rich quick) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=53032.msg1231131#msg1231131
« Reply #80 on: April 19, 2016, 03:15:41 am »
NOTE: If you buy 2 mummies when converting from Darkness starter to Grabbow, you will NOT have enough money to purchase the Sanctuary. The 2nd mummy purchase is a typo, and you should only buy one, as indicated by the deck image.

Offline andretimpa

• Master of Gravity
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • OMG how did I get here I'm not good with computers
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of GravitySong of the Day Tourney Most Creative DeckSlice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeArt Competition - RedecoratingSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeArt Competition: MS Paint #9 WinnerArt Competition: League of the Battle Champion WinnerArt Competition: Foil ArtWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeArt Competition: Paint With Elements - The Elemental AvatarsSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeCompetition - A Challenge of Challenges1st Place WC Winner: October 20151st Place Weekly Challenge Winner: September 2015Weekly Design August 2015 - GoldWeekly Design July 2015 - SilverSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #4 WinnerPaint with Elements Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: [Tutorial] From Rags To Riches 2.0 (How to get rich quick) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=53032.msg1231170#msg1231170
« Reply #81 on: April 19, 2016, 03:11:51 pm »
Actually, with the current state of Bronze arena, you can just dive in with unupped mono darkness and start collecting rares. I'd venture to say that electrum per hour is close if not larger to what you'd get with AI4 because the games are short and you get a huge winrate.
Every time a graboid evolves, an elemental gets his wings.
:gravity Guild (old), War 9 & 13 (gen) / :time Brawl 2 & 3, War 7 & 14 / :death War 8 & 12 / :fire Brawl 4 / :entropy Brawl 5 / :darkness War 10

Offline JonathanCrazyJ

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Top-Decking Words
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Hierarchy11th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeCard Competition - Idea Factory EspionageForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripChampionship League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWar #10 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament Winner	 Writing Competition: Elemental Rap WarBattle League 2/2016 1st Place10th Trials - Master of WaterWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - No Matter How Many Times You Save The World2015 - PvP World ChampionForum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersBattle League 3/2015 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerCompetition - Result ModifiersSolved the Ruby Mansion MurderBattle League 2/2015 3rd PlaceCard Competition - When Life Gives You Art...Writing Competition - 6th Birthday PartySlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2015 2nd PlaceSilver Donor
Re: [Tutorial] From Rags To Riches 2.0 (How to get rich quick) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=53032.msg1231171#msg1231171
« Reply #82 on: April 19, 2016, 03:49:19 pm »
actually silver arena is very much doable with unupped mono dark and can earn you really fast :electrum
Competitions!
Competition Mailing Lists are a SERVICE TAILORED FOR YOU!
If you like any Competitions at all, check them out, we are here for you!

Offline Scrotis

• Scrotis is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Young Elemental
Re: [Tutorial] From Rags To Riches 2.0 (How to get rich quick) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=53032.msg1285750#msg1285750
« Reply #83 on: February 11, 2019, 02:41:37 pm »
I'm sorry if yall consider this Necroing a thread or something but I literally Created this forum account to make this one post and post my LOVE for Chapuz's Firecell.. This thing is a stroke of GENIUS.. I appreciate the work you put in brother!

**just want to add a note I NOW have modified the original firecell quite a bit .. Added a twin universe pulverizer and three sanctuaries along with a supernova i won cuz.. why not  and a few others for fun and as you can see with this id like to point out that it brings my win percent up from 20-30 percent to around 60 percent of the time.of course you still have to skip some thus I dont count that as part of the percent im calculating here because they litterally dont count towards anything if you skip them i'm even increasing in score constantly now and my money only goes up.**

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 542 542 560 5f8 5f8 5ia 5lm 5lm 5lm 5op 61t 61t 61t 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6u3 714 71c 71c 77f 7n2 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q8 80b 80d 80d 80d 80i 8pu

I've taken it a step further and been keeping my OWN notes on Each boss except for Divine glory as obviously there is ZERO chance to fight that one with firecell.

So Just in case we get any new players past me who also find Firecell I'd like to post my slightly more detailed findings on Each boss in hopes it helps someone else =)

Note boss names in ALL CAPS are on Chapuz's list

**SPOILER NOTE** I didn't cencor my swear words on this if thats unacceptable please just message me and ill edit it out im not sure how cool this community is even most children swear when parents arent looking lol.. again thats no excuse im just hoping this community is cool like that dont delete it ill edit it out and have already even begun to lol. **

This is after roughly 300 or so fights and I try not to skip em unless I already know Firecell is useless

Spoiler for Hidden:
ALL BOSS TIPS:
Dont draw a card when you are on 0 lmao

copying somthing youve added toxin to only copies shitty poison doesnt make cells

*one of my favourite tactics is to twin universe a malignant cell as most opponents
dont appear to inflict them with conditions or even rage potiones etc..
they just seem to leave them alone which makes for a nice 25ish damage per turn against
your enemy. As long as you can pulverize any shields they get going you can chimera the cells
and just use half the firecell combo up to sky blitz for the kill *

Lionheart-  doesnt appear to heal
will destroy malignant cells rage potion style
firecell is a waste of time lol

SCORPIO - hope like hell you get your purify in time lol
the pysalia can poison through shields so its best to toxin them right away
they also congeal to freeze your creatures so dont send em out early on this one.
has poison items so save your purify for the longest time possible
sanctuaries can always bring you back up thats why i have three
might be able to fractal the pysalia and end it quick.. i havent got this to work yet
but thats because he lobotomized mine after freezing them..
Its still possible if you toxin the pysalia first then get lucky and he only
sends out one other guy with a power like lobotomize or congeal and you can toxin that too
filling his side up with malignants fast is helpful but then your back to relying on the firecell.

Dark Matter - Will definately eat anything under 5
Has Momentum so shields are useless unless you can kill his dudes
he had like 4 momentums in no time
has gravity nymphs which can do black hole each turn if that happens
firecell becomes useless still might be possible with the right draws though

eternal phoenix - Has explodes..
unlimited phoenixes obviously lol
I have firecelled Phoenix by partial luck he just didnt blow up much stuff
as long as you stay behind the shield and he doesnt kick your ass
he is firecellable lol
equally as hard as Scorpio

ELIDNIS - copying shit is a waste of time he freezes
can make guys immortal... highest count ive seen is 7
one of the harder guys to firecell for sure
no premature creatures either lobotomizes through shield

GEMINI -  MOMENTUM!
5 out of ten difficulty for firecell

Decay - Burrow Guy gotta poison quick
actually DOES add attack to his pest's
Siphons life can instantly kill you...
steals
just whooped him pretty easily by luck fractaled the condor
got 5 of them he never gained an earth quanta so he couldnt burrow used
both rain of fires killed everything and two hits later he died.
I beat this guy a lot now too.

Hecate - STEALS YO SHIT!
Poisons by voodoo by a guess at this point...
STEALS YO SHIT!
Firecell Useless here

MORTE - poison items and weapons
bone wall and you can send creatures early

INCARNATE - Pretty easy to beat i rarely lose to this one
has bone wall but if you twin universe a malignant cell after you toxin one of his guys
once they build up he cant keep a bone wall up negating the need for the chimera
also on your final shot (the one you combine your firecell) if you pulverize his
eclipse all you need is one rain of fire as all his creatures go back to three hits

Hermes - blows shit up
fire lance direct hits
blows up shields and everything else firecell is only
possible if he DOESNT do that good luck im saying its
too rare to bother not skipping this guy

Graviton - Blows shit up
firecell useless

Seism - Can destroy up to 3 pillars at once
mostly graboids or burrowers
firecell useless

Jezebel - cloak and Steals shit
syphon life
many nymphs can do shit like blackhole or immortality
firecell useless

Octane - does that ignite thing endlessly till you die 20 damage a hit
also fire lance lot of direct player hits
firecell possible if you have and get a pulverizer early to keep on top of ignites
ive beaten this guy a bunch of times now

Rainbow - Can blow shit up
firecell impossible

Akebono -has shards
can destroy stuff every turn
chimeras up
Firecell impossible

dream catcher - has butterfly effect can destroy shields because of it
can also make an abombination with destroy immortal lol..
if you get the toxins off before he does that might stand a chance with firecell idk

DESTINY - no premature creatures has ENDLESS time reversals
doesnt heal

FEROX - can prematurely send out creatures
no additonal notes needed really this guy is super easy

FIRE QUEEN - can directly hit you
animates weapons
if you can toxin the eagle eye.. after it dies you can send out
creatures like the vulture\condor to start doing damage
however this is only after you fill his side with malignant cells
then all you have to do is keep track of his weapon and pulverize any additional
Eagle eyes which is the only thing this boss has that can demo a condor

MIRACLE - Can place condor immediately no problem lol
as long as you get enough pillars at start this is the easiest yet

NEPTUNE - dont appear to heal
shockwaves creatures no prematures

SERKET - cloaks
poison
no early creatures web takes condor flight

PARADOX - can have creatures out
one of the easier firecells

Osiris - has momentums
poisons
shards destroy your permanents
scarabs devour so no premature creatures
has methods of destroying malignant cells
firecell Impossible

Chaos Lord - steals and possibly destroys shields
can place condor instantly
ive got lucky he only did 1 steal the whole match
i beat this guy a lot actually depends on your draws and his draws

Obliterator -has momentum
has pulverizer 0.0
taking a basalt dragon he puts a gravity well on
dont prematurely summon creatures here
firecell might be possible

The more I test and figure out Ill add here Much love thanks for the Firecell Chapuz =)
« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 06:36:50 pm by Scrotis »

anything
blarg: