*Author

Offline tetsuo191

• Reputation Power: 1
  • tetsuo191 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
I don't get it https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=53032.msg1129892#msg1129892
« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2014, 09:12:19 am »
Discard and sell:
4 Black Dragons
3 Devourers
1 Dusk Mantle
1 Steal

I don't get it. How do you sell 4 Black Dragons, when there is only one in the starter deck?

Offline CuCN

• Reputation Power: 25
  • CuCN is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.CuCN is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.CuCN is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.CuCN is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.CuCN is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Toxic
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: [Tutorial] From Rags To Riches 2.0 (How to get rich quick) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=53032.msg1129918#msg1129918
« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2014, 02:45:36 pm »
It looks like that should be 1 Black Dragon and 3 Parasites.

Offline ChapuzTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: [Tutorial] From Rags To Riches 2.0 (How to get rich quick) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=53032.msg1129922#msg1129922
« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2014, 04:53:15 pm »
I will check it when I get home later today
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline Brax 33

• Brax 33 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: [Tutorial] From Rags To Riches 2.0 (How to get rich quick) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=53032.msg1130027#msg1130027
« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2014, 03:29:39 pm »
After trying this deck, and following the strategy, and only playing on the suggested gods, I have lost all the electrum i had and have won nothing so far... It seems I'm only making the FGs rich.

What am I doing wrong?

• Legendary Member
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: [Tutorial] From Rags To Riches 2.0 (How to get rich quick) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=53032.msg1130062#msg1130062
« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2014, 09:23:38 pm »
After trying this deck, and following the strategy, and only playing on the suggested gods, I have lost all the electrum i had and have won nothing so far... It seems I'm only making the FGs rich.

What am I doing wrong?
If you are playing the decks right, then it's just bad luck. The question is, are you playig the decks right? What are your main causes of your loses? (If you say that the FGs kill your light dragon or vulture then we have a problem)

Offline Brax 33

• New to Elements
Re: [Tutorial] From Rags To Riches 2.0 (How to get rich quick) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=53032.msg1130188#msg1130188
« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2014, 06:50:57 pm »
I forgot to mention that i was using the Firecell deck. Sorry about that.

But with the firecell deck, either it's losing cash coz the FG's i'm fighting againts are resistant to this deck, or my sheilds never come. And one time, on a suggested target, the FG had too many creatures that were not killed by both RoF.

I'm having to fight against level 1s to build up enough electrum to even try to take on the FG... and even if i win, none of the times have i won a card...

I guess i just have extremely rotten luck...

• Legendary Member
  • The weird Voodoo guy
Re: [Tutorial] From Rags To Riches 2.0 (How to get rich quick) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=53032.msg1130194#msg1130194
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2014, 07:11:57 pm »
Pay atention to the list of winnable FGs, skipping them will make your farm more efficient (more games in less time)

Offline Brax 33

• New to Elements
Re: [Tutorial] From Rags To Riches 2.0 (How to get rich quick) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=53032.msg1130440#msg1130440
« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2014, 04:52:03 pm »
I do pay attention. But the thing is, when i back out I lose 30 electrum per lost game, and when you get a streak of unbeatble FGs you quickly run out of electrum and find yourself grinding lvl 1s untill you can afford to be in for a chance to possibly fight against a FG than you MIGHT be ablt to win against... If you get the alfas out fast enough and you have the sheilds ready.

Offline Brax 33

• New to Elements
Re: [Tutorial] From Rags To Riches 2.0 (How to get rich quick) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=53032.msg1130446#msg1130446
« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2014, 06:10:42 pm »
Also, one other thing, with skerket, if he gets you early with a skorpion, you realy need to see the purify in the next 5-6 turns. (might just add another purify into the deck)

Offline tetsuo191

• tetsuo191 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: [Tutorial] From Rags To Riches 2.0 (How to get rich quick) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=53032.msg1130756#msg1130756
« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2014, 07:21:17 am »
I do pay attention. But the thing is, when i back out I lose 30 electrum per lost game, and when you get a streak of unbeatble FGs you quickly run out of electrum and find yourself grinding lvl 1s untill you can afford to be in for a chance to possibly fight against a FG than you MIGHT be ablt to win against... If you get the alfas out fast enough and you have the sheilds ready.

I'm in a similar situation right now (trying to kill FGs with firecell) and find it hard and luck-dependant too. However, why do you grind against AI1 to gain electrum? I find it much easier to stock up on cash against A3 (using an aggro-ish fire deck). I win most of these games quickly, so I can afford more games against the FGs.

• Legendary Member
  • The weird Voodoo guy
Re: [Tutorial] From Rags To Riches 2.0 (How to get rich quick) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=53032.msg1130795#msg1130795
« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2014, 05:06:15 pm »
That's why you have an AI4 grinder!

Offline Brax 33

• New to Elements
Re: [Tutorial] From Rags To Riches 2.0 (How to get rich quick) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=53032.msg1130814#msg1130814
« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2014, 08:34:58 pm »

I'm in a similar situation right now (trying to kill FGs with firecell) and find it hard and luck-dependant too. However, why do you grind against AI1 to gain electrum? I find it much easier to stock up on cash against A3 (using an aggro-ish fire deck). I win most of these games quickly, so I can afford more games against the FGs.

I had stated in a previous comment, that once i had lost ALL my electrum, i had found my self grinding up the lvl1s.

That was a mis-statment on my part. What I ment to say is that i found myself gong up the ranks again from AI1 all the way up tp FG again.

anything
blarg: