*Author

Offline Noth

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Noth is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: [Tutorial] From Rags To Riches 2.0 (How to get rich quick) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=53032.msg1120014#msg1120014
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2014, 01:02:22 pm »
I registered to say thank you for this guide. I've progressed in the way you suggest: Firecell, then semi-unupped Limitless and then upping everything, one by one. I'm now happy to say I have a fully upped FG grinder (of course Limitless is not the most efficient out there, but I still don't have all those shards), and it has been a fast process so far. Btw, Gemini and Scorpio are not that hard even without Purify or Lobotomizer, they just need a good hand and some Sanctuaries in play.

I'm using the fat unupped version, but upped :P Probably gonna buy some more upped Hourglasses, Time Pendulums, Purify and upgrade my two Lobotomizers to make the fat upped version described in the original Limitless thread, and then start banking some gold to build a good Arena deck. I tried a little bit of Arena play using an unupped Psiontal, it gets spins every hour but I suppose it would be much better if I got better cards before hunting for rares.

Well, I can't wait to have a good pool of cards to start applying my own ideas for decks, but I'm gonna stick to this guide by now to get some more upped cards and rares.

Thanks for all the help your guide has been giving me!
« Last Edit: January 08, 2014, 01:04:50 pm by Noth »

Offline Jacker77

• Jacker77 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: [Tutorial] From Rags To Riches 2.0 (How to get rich quick) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=53032.msg1121698#msg1121698
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2014, 05:28:51 am »
I don't really think there is enough time for the firecell deck. I automatically lose the game whenever i don't play a card for some turns. I lose my games due to lack of enough time.
Small World ;)

Offline CuCN

• Reputation Power: 25
  • CuCN is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.CuCN is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.CuCN is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.CuCN is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.CuCN is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Toxic
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: [Tutorial] From Rags To Riches 2.0 (How to get rich quick) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=53032.msg1121701#msg1121701
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2014, 05:41:35 am »
I automatically lose the game whenever i don't play a card for some turns. I lose my games due to lack of enough time.

Unless you mean deckout, which shouldn't happen if you're playing the deck correctly, this is an issue that would need to be reported as a bug.

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: [Tutorial] From Rags To Riches 2.0 (How to get rich quick) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=53032.msg1121706#msg1121706
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2014, 05:49:40 am »
Or he's using it in PvP.
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline Jacker77

• New to Elements
Re: [Tutorial] From Rags To Riches 2.0 (How to get rich quick) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=53032.msg1121712#msg1121712
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2014, 06:03:53 am »
I'm not sure of the deck so I started with AI1 and that happened. It's never happened with me before so I thought it was because I had no creatures out for a long time. I won't like that bug(If it is a bug) to disturb me when I actually face FG
Small World ;)

Offline CuCN

• Reputation Power: 25
  • CuCN is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.CuCN is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.CuCN is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.CuCN is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.CuCN is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Toxic
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: [Tutorial] From Rags To Riches 2.0 (How to get rich quick) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=53032.msg1121713#msg1121713
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2014, 06:04:43 am »
Or he's using it in PvP.
I assumed that it wasn't in PvP because this tutorial doesn't mention PvP until the very end.

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: [Tutorial] From Rags To Riches 2.0 (How to get rich quick) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=53032.msg1121714#msg1121714
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2014, 06:15:07 am »
Bad reason to assume. Everything points to accidental PvP1.
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline Jacker77

• New to Elements
Re: [Tutorial] From Rags To Riches 2.0 (How to get rich quick) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=53032.msg1121717#msg1121717
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2014, 06:33:06 am »
I used only AI1. I I'm thinking of adding Parallel universe to the game. I sometimes skip the part about the fractal usage and my hitpoints end up being around 20|21. If I had a parallel universe or two, it could fix that. I really don't know what to call that firecell deck, a stall deck or a rush deck.
Small World ;)

Offline Noth

• Noth is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: [Tutorial] From Rags To Riches 2.0 (How to get rich quick) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=53032.msg1122547#msg1122547
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2014, 02:17:39 pm »
Still following the method described here, farming rares with FEVER at Bronze Arena. Everything's going well. Thank you again, Chapuz.

Offline ...---phillip---...

• ...---phillip---... is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: [Tutorial] From Rags To Riches 2.0 (How to get rich quick) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=53032.msg1123933#msg1123933
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2014, 03:20:53 am »
Jacker77 is clearly just not using FireCell properly... you cannot "skip" fractal, that defeats the purpose.  Firecell is responsible for keeping me interested in the game at all, same for the entire tutorial.  Now I can get to a point where I will enjoy competition over grinding.  Thanks!

Offline ChapuzTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: [Tutorial] From Rags To Riches 2.0 (How to get rich quick) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=53032.msg1123935#msg1123935
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2014, 03:27:07 am »
Jacker77 is clearly just not using FireCell properly... you cannot "skip" fractal, that defeats the purpose.  Firecell is responsible for keeping me interested in the game at all, same for the entire tutorial.  Now I can get to a point where I will enjoy competition over grinding.  Thanks!
Hey, I remember you from PvP and chat!
I'm glad you reached the next step, cya in the next competitions!
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline kaibago

• kaibago is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Hello!
Re: [Tutorial] From Rags To Riches 2.0 (How to get rich quick) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=53032.msg1128364#msg1128364
« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2014, 06:30:59 pm »
Great tutorial!
Hi!

anything
blarg: