*Author

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: The Counter. [Gold] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36148.msg455159#msg455159
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2012, 03:03:57 am »
I feel like you should have 2 arsenics in there.
What should you replace for another one?
Probably soul catcher or virus. I don't think you'll be that short on :death, since you have a mark of :death, and immolates. You only need 5 to put up that protective wall, and once you do, you can safely relax for 1-2 turns, letting you get more :death.

EDIT: did some testing in trainer. Holy shizzles this is insanely fast. Got a 4 turn win the first time I tried it out. Anyways, you seem to overflow on :death later as the game goes on, and you don't have enough quanta to get out the golems and/or grow em. PC also hurts this deck, like dim shields. If you don't get a very good draw early on, the game also gets pretty hard. I'd also replace a virus with a gnome rider for more :earth.

Offline ChapuzTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: The Counter. [Gold] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36148.msg455178#msg455178
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2012, 04:01:44 am »
Seems the only way to pack some PC is making it 31+cards? I don't wanna loose that retros!
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: The Counter. [Gold] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36148.msg455180#msg455180
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2012, 04:15:09 am »
I'm not too fond of the retros. I mean, it's nice having some CC and more immofodder, but they cost quanta to play. Also, only one soul catcher is needed to effectively bring in :death. I'd like if you could squeeze in an explosion or two, though that makes you quite strained on :fire.

Offline Silver

• Reputation Power: 4
  • Silver is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: The Counter. [Gold] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36148.msg455236#msg455236
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2012, 07:59:10 am »
would entropy mark + cat fodder work?

• Legendary Member
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: The Counter. [Gold] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36148.msg494829#msg494829
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2012, 11:04:46 am »
I'm not too fond of the retros. I mean, it's nice having some CC and more immofodder, but they cost quanta to play. Also, only one soul catcher is needed to effectively bring in :death. I'd like if you could squeeze in an explosion or two, though that makes you quite strained on :fire.
5 Soul Catchers ensures you to get 1-2 in early game to place an early wall. -1 SC +1 deflag might help, but only against haxx shields for a final blow and it makes it less. likely to get an early SC.

would entropy mark + cat fodder work?
I don't think so, cats are very vulnerable to CC. Too much in my opinion  :P

Offline Pineapple

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Pineapple hides under a Cloak.
  • Master of Cake
  • Awards: Silver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: The Counter. [Gold] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36148.msg494831#msg494831
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2012, 11:10:39 am »
Lol @ Necro.

And yeah, retros are pretty necessary to outrush some decks. Bonewalls alone just don't last long enough.

Offline sorfimmer

• Reputation Power: 1
  • sorfimmer is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: The Counter [Gold] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36148.msg507767#msg507767
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2012, 12:45:48 am »
Are there any shard modifications this deck could use?

Offline Dopha

• Reputation Power: 3
  • Dopha is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • My english is bad.
Re: The Counter [Gold] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36148.msg512436#msg512436
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2012, 10:59:47 am »
maybe sobs?

• Legendary Member
  • The weird Voodoo guy
Re: The Counter [Gold] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36148.msg512447#msg512447
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2012, 11:58:35 am »
maybe sobs?
I will try to work on it when I have some time.

Offline TheFallenHero94

• Reputation Power: 1
  • TheFallenHero94 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: The Counter [Gold] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36148.msg512565#msg512565
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2012, 06:43:59 pm »
or some Shards of focus.

Offline Poker Alho

• Reputation Power: 18
  • Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • flips are overrated
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: The Counter [Gold] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36148.msg512576#msg512576
« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2012, 07:12:32 pm »
or some Shards of focus.

considering that nearly all decks could benefit from SoFo derp

Offline BunKeR

• Reputation Power: 3
  • BunKeR is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Antispin it .
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: The Counter [Gold] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36148.msg512635#msg512635
« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2012, 11:32:39 pm »
Dang , I'm upping more cards because of another Chapuz deck .

Props , super fun in trainer tho .
Proud member of Team :time in War #6 =]
Gravitybow
" Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon." ~ Anger in the Sky , Ertz

blarg: