*Author

FredTheCat

Fractader https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=18337.msg233460#msg233460
« on: December 26, 2010, 02:43:14 pm »
Well.... I saw the Vader Sader deck and got inspired...
i present you the ehm..... superAwesomeMegaehm.... Fractader deck!
- now with extra super awesome :D
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7k5 7k5 7k5 7k5 7tb 7tb 7tb 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 80i 80i 80i 80i 8pt

It's pretty simple... Fractal those Crusaders and endow the vampire effect!

So far i've only been playing lvl 3 and lvl 5s.

and well... It's a bit to slow to really be a great AI3 Grinder. TTW is ≈ 9
But for lvl 5s it works brilliant and is quite good, played 20 games in lvl 5, won all... 17 EMs.
I guess it could be used in PvP too... But then i would add in a mirror shield and maybe a few silences.

Weaknesses:
Rewinds/eternity - does require alot, and won't happen to often.
Antimatter - Just give up D: Especially if they have purple Nymph.
Gravity shield - This one has a counter, don't endow the crusaders, and you could attack through the shield.
Stall/deck-out - Well... Firelances and simply outdecking... Adding steals and/or Mirror shield could prevent it

Well... Any ideas?
Name ideas is really appreciated :D

« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 05:53:28 am by willng3 »

Offline hainkarga

• Reputation Power: 25
  • hainkarga is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.hainkarga is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.hainkarga is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.hainkarga is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.hainkarga is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerRent a deck - WinnerWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWar #6 Winner - Team AetherWar #5 Winner - Team AetherWinner of Sideboard #3 PvP Event
Re: Fractader https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=18337.msg233593#msg233593
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2010, 07:00:43 pm »
It looks nice but a darkness-aether fractal Vampires duo deck with a couple of eclipses would be faster than this while doing the same thing, don't you think ?
Its 5 :darkness versus 5+2 :light & +3 more damage but starting from next turn (summoning sickness). And you could get over it with a duo (instead of trio), generating far more quanta with the use of pendulums, not to mention having to wait one of the very few daggers.
Meritocratic Technocracy

Offline nilsieboy

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Always trust badgers.
  • Awards: 6th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Gravity4th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake24 Club (cost 24+ cards during War auction)Beginners League 3/2010 2nd Place3-Man Team PvP #1 WinnerTeam PvP #1 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Fractader https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=18337.msg233644#msg233644
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2010, 07:53:02 pm »
looks nice but might need more darkness stuff, it uses only 2 for a dagger now... (maybe steal/mantle?)
:gravity nilsieboy :gravity
I wondered why the titan was getting bigger, then it hit me. ~gravity

Offline thatnewguy

• Reputation Power: 15
  • thatnewguy is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.thatnewguy is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.thatnewguy is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Lost in time...
  • Awards: FG Deck-Designer - Forbidden Romance
Re: Fractader https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=18337.msg233649#msg233649
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2010, 07:57:50 pm »
You have to remember the main point of this deck is to fractal crusaders while endowing them with the dagger, any more :darkness being added in makes a need for pends. Also, 3 daggers is enough to get them fairly soon in my testing (unless RNG hates you). I like this dek, i would add 1 more crusaders for a light tower tho.
Whenever you feel alone and nobody is there, you can't feel more alive.

Dieing is easy, living is hard.

anything
blarg: