*Author

Offline NewokasTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Newokas is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Blessed Vampires https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31479.msg398141#msg398141
« on: September 23, 2011, 11:07:41 pm »
While I was in the trainer today, I decided that I was going to make a small deck that could give me reliable EM's. I came up with this:

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5c6 5c6 5c6 5c6 5c6 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5lf 5lf 5lf 5lf 5lf 5lf 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5up 5up 5up 5up 5ur 5ut 5ut 5ut 5ut 5ut 5ut 8pt

Note: The Vampire Stiletto is optional, I just added it in because currently the deck had no rares, and it complimented the strategy quite well.

The strategy is simple. Play vampires, bless vampires, steal threats, stay at 100 health each turn.

Any feedback or suggestions?

Offline Rutarete

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • Creativity should be nurtured.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeRuby Shard of DeckbuildingSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Blessed Vampires https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31479.msg398143#msg398143
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2011, 11:09:22 pm »
I suggest -2 or 3 Empathetic bonds and + that many mitosis. More creatures works better with Emps.
It is the greatest mystery of all...
Rutarete: Roo tah reh teh
[22:50] <Jyi> meaning gets lost in translation... even in the same language.
My Decks

Offline aqwsz0

• Reputation Power: 0
  • aqwsz0 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Mono-Aether FTW
Re: Blessed Vampires https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31479.msg398160#msg398160
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2011, 11:31:27 pm »
I suggest -2 or 3 Empathetic bonds and + that many mitosis. More creatures works better with Emps.
true, but like, when i make a deck, i LUV evenness... so maybe -1 steal -1 or 2 EB and + that many mito?

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Blessed Vampires https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31479.msg398172#msg398172
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2011, 12:07:28 am »
Maybe add some rustlers to add to the life+light combo?

mrbarbarian

Re: Blessed Vampires https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31479.msg398346#msg398346
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2011, 07:28:01 am »
Bearing in mind vampires are 2 strenght, making it a duo with adrenaline might work well.

sh4d0x

Re: Blessed Vampires https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31479.msg398645#msg398645
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2011, 07:40:28 pm »
Bearing in mind vampires are 2 strenght, making it a duo with adrenaline might work well.
if you have life nymph that would be great but if dont -1 Empathic bond and add nigh fall

Offline Rutarete

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • Creativity should be nurtured.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeRuby Shard of DeckbuildingSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Blessed Vampires https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31479.msg398706#msg398706
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2011, 08:46:39 pm »
^. I second adding nightfall.
It is the greatest mystery of all...
Rutarete: Roo tah reh teh
[22:50] <Jyi> meaning gets lost in translation... even in the same language.
My Decks

Amphetryon

Re: Blessed Vampires https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31479.msg400943#msg400943
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2011, 02:26:32 am »
Very few creatures available makes this pretty susceptible to a bad draw.

Offline aqwsz0

• Reputation Power: 0
  • aqwsz0 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Mono-Aether FTW
Re: Blessed Vampires https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31479.msg400944#msg400944
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2011, 02:29:44 am »
if you have life nymph that would be great but if dont -1 Empathic bond and add nigh fall
Vampire+Nightfall+Adred=12 healing(oponent has no shields)and 12 dmg.  for each, that is.  For each EB, + that many creatures.  Should try half Vam+Ad+night and others Bless+Vam+night.  Half and half (50/50)

anything
blarg: Newokas