*Author

Offline Jappert

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: War #4 - Sportsmanship AwardVery Short Story: Who are the Elders? WinnerThe Binder of Elements (Forum Profile Deck Winner)
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20052.msg255079#msg255079
« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2011, 11:31:36 am »
6 Dim. Shields just to keep Arsenic from hitting? :)

Offline RavingRabbid

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 85
  • RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Lord Seagull
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition: The Face of Mother NatureSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of WaterWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP Event14 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PVP #1 Winner5th Trials - Master of Water3rd Trials - Master of WaterChampionship League 3/2011 WinnerWinner of 2nd Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 2nd Element Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Element Quiz LeagueChampionship League 2/2011 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake3-Man Team PvP #1 Winner
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20052.msg255082#msg255082
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2011, 11:33:45 am »
6 Dim. Shields just to keep Arsenic from hitting? :)
That was one of my war built decks.

Also, that deck can work against more decks than that single one.
There are things worse than eating tuna directly from the tin

Offline einherjar145

• Reputation Power: 4
  • einherjar145 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Hehehehehe
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20052.msg255128#msg255128
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2011, 01:04:11 pm »
Hello!. I got a couple of questions for u guys.

1. Which of these qualities should a Master have and why?(Pls choose one from the list.)

Honesty,Compassion,Passion, Diligence,Integrity,Patience,Respectful,Attitude or Others.(if any)

2. Which of these qualities should a Master NOT have and why?(Pls choose one from the list.)

Boastfulness,Proud,Laziness,Disrespectful towards others,Dishonesty,Ill-Tempered, or Others.(if any)

Offline einherjar145

• Reputation Power: 4
  • einherjar145 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Hehehehehe
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20052.msg255177#msg255177
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2011, 02:40:54 pm »
Hey guys!. I got a deckbuliding question for u guys too.(Have Fun!)

What kind of deck(s) would You use to counter the decks below.

The decks should be all unupped and preferably having no nymphs as you wont know who would have to face the decks.

You would have to use your own element and another element to make the deck. Try and make a deck which ppl would understand how to use it easily.

Code: [Select]
4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vg 4vg 4vg 4vg 4vg 4vg 4vi 4vi 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vk 4vk 4vl 4vl 4vn 4vn 4vp 4vp 55v 55v 55v 55v 55v 55v
55q 55q 55q 55q 55q 55q 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rj 5rk 5rk 5rk 5ro 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rt 5rt 5rt 5rt 5rt 5rt

Offline RavingRabbid

• Legendary Member
  • RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Lord Seagull
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition: The Face of Mother NatureSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of WaterWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP Event14 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PVP #1 Winner5th Trials - Master of Water3rd Trials - Master of WaterChampionship League 3/2011 WinnerWinner of 2nd Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 2nd Element Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Element Quiz LeagueChampionship League 2/2011 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake3-Man Team PvP #1 Winner
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20052.msg255226#msg255226
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2011, 03:52:40 pm »

1. Which of these qualities should a Master have and why?(Pls choose one from the list.)

Honesty,Compassion,Passion, Diligence,Integrity,Patience,Respectful,Attitude or Others.(if any)

2. Which of these qualities should a Master NOT have and why?(Pls choose one from the list.)

Boastfulness,Proud,Laziness,Disrespectful towards others,Dishonesty,Ill-Tempered, or Others.(if any)
A master should have all positive qualities. If he lacks some, but not most, he's still a good master.

Also, while most negative qualities aren't much appreciated, Dishonesty and Disrespectfulness are more bad.

While, for your deckbuilding challenge...

For the first deck, I just resubmit the Fracsaora (first deck in the other deckbuilding challenge.)

For the second deck...
5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i8 5i8 5ia 5ia 5ia 5ia 5id 5if 5if 61o 61o 61o 61o 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 622Just don't waste those purifies, use well those flayers and get a crippling final blow.

Offline nilsieboy

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Always trust badgers.
  • Awards: 6th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Gravity4th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake24 Club (cost 24+ cards during War auction)Beginners League 3/2010 2nd Place3-Man Team PvP #1 WinnerTeam PvP #1 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20052.msg255448#msg255448
« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2011, 08:08:19 pm »
and here are some answers:
Hey guys!. I got a deckbuliding question for u guys too.(Have Fun!)

What kind of deck(s) would You use to counter the decks below.

The decks should be all unupped and preferably having no nymphs as you wont know who would have to face the decks.

You would have to use your own element and another element to make the deck. Try and make a deck which ppl would understand how to use it easily.

4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vg 4vg 4vg 4vg 4vg 4vg 4vi 4vi 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vk 4vk 4vl 4vl 4vn 4vn 4vp 4vp 55v 55v 55v 55v 55v 55v
55q 55q 55q 55q 55q 55q 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rj 5rk 5rk 5rk 5ro 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rt 5rt 5rt 5rt 5rt 5rt
for the first deck:
52o 52o 52o 52o 52o 52o 52q 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i5 5i5 5i5 5i5 5i5 5i5 5id 5id 5id 5id 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jmpoison is a perfect counter against poor shields ;).
for the second deck:
4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 52q 52q 5i5 5i5 5i5 5i5 5i5 5i5 5ia 5ia 5ia 5if 5if 5if 5if 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jmpoison works great again but wanted something different, mind flayers will remove poison ability and purify will remove the poison counters so he won't damage you, your arsenics together why chrya will kill.

i think a master'd need all of them but the most important for me is passion,
a master without passion for his element, then how'd he promote it?

the worst, disrespect and laziness. a master'd be active but a good master has respect for other elements to ;).
I'm going to take this in a bit different direction than most and ask you a little about deckbuilding.

What (war legal) decks would you build to defeat these two decks?

The decks should be all unupped and preferably not involve and nymphs as you don't know who will have to face down the decks.

Also, though the decks should be targeted counters, they shouldn't fall apart against other decks.

4vj 4vj 4vp 4vp 4vp 4vp 4vp 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 52o 52o 52o 52o 52o 52q 52q 52r 52r 52r 52r 52r 542 542
4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vl 4vl 4vl 4vl 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 590 590 590 590 590 590 593 593 593 593 5f6 5og 5oi 5oi 61qI'm not looking for some completely tested deck that totally owns them, more a deck that should in theory work as an expression of deck building creativity.

EDIT: Slight change on the wording to clarify.
for the first deck:
52g 52g 52g 52g 52o 52o 52o 52o 52o 5i5 5i5 5i5 5i5 5i5 5i5 5i8 5i8 5ia 5ia 5ia 5ia 5ia 5ia 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jmeasy deck, poison passes shield and stacks while purify will keep you alive.
for the second deck:
4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 595 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i5 5i7 5i7 5i7 5id 5id 5id 5id 5ie 5ie 5ie 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5rk 61qnovas for some cc cards and toadfish ability, cc together with toadfishes will get rid of the grabby while doing damage.
novas and split between pendulum/water is good so the EQ will hurt you less and you can still set up nice quanta.
dragons are a nice source of damage to kill.

What is Water's flavour?

(Answer as creatively as possible.)
water tastes as a cupcake in the morning, it smells better then a rose and it looks better then a model.
water is perfect to me :).
:gravity nilsieboy :gravity
I wondered why the titan was getting bigger, then it hit me. ~gravity

shinabi

Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20052.msg255730#msg255730
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2011, 01:17:11 am »
I vote Nisileboy . Do I have to say my reasoning?

Offline vrt

• Reputation Power: 40
  • vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Elitist Graphics Whore
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeCard Art Competition 1st Place
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20052.msg255911#msg255911
« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2011, 04:15:49 am »
Question: What was the last time you stinky people took a shower? >:C
So long and thanks for all the fish!

Offline nilsieboy

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Always trust badgers.
  • Awards: 6th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Gravity4th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake24 Club (cost 24+ cards during War auction)Beginners League 3/2010 2nd Place3-Man Team PvP #1 WinnerTeam PvP #1 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20052.msg255982#msg255982
« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2011, 06:21:34 am »
i just came out the shower and read this xD
:gravity nilsieboy :gravity
I wondered why the titan was getting bigger, then it hit me. ~gravity

Offline RavingRabbid

• Legendary Member
  • Lord Seagull
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20052.msg256113#msg256113
« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2011, 12:37:21 pm »
Yesterday.

Offline the dictator

• Reputation Power: 17
  • the dictator is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.the dictator is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.the dictator is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • There are no dumb questions, only dumb answers
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20052.msg257722#msg257722
« Reply #34 on: January 26, 2011, 01:57:32 pm »
Two questions for you:

What would you do different next war, compared to the previous one (apart from using (more) upgraded cards)?

What would you consider your weak spots (overal, not just war)?
[18:28:55] Acsabi44: grinding is about pwning the AI as fast as possible
Back from a long break.
:water War Veteran - 4 times
Because inverted art is awesome - Looking for a tool for gather stats for arena, look no further

Offline RavingRabbid

• Legendary Member
  • Lord Seagull
Re: Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20052.msg257812#msg257812
« Reply #35 on: January 26, 2011, 05:08:47 pm »
Two questions for you:

What would you do different next war, compared to the previous one (apart from using (more) upgraded cards)?

What would you consider your weak spots (overal, not just war)?
First question: WIN. Seriously, that's part of my plan. I don't really want to spoil my tactics already.

Second question: My weak spot is my overreactiveness (is it a word?).

anything
blarg: