Poll

Who is most worthy to be the next Master of Time?

DoubleCapitals
4 (9.3%)
Kuroaitou
38 (88.4%)
None Worthy
1 (2.3%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Voting closed: June 06, 2016, 01:13:23 pm

*Author

Offline ZawadxTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Officially Eisoptrophobic
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerCompetition - Won War as a Worthless WarriorWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 Winner - Team FireBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
10th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62079.msg1234373#msg1234373
« on: June 01, 2016, 01:13:23 pm »
Phase 3 - Community Vote

It's time to vote for your favorite Master candidate!  Every community member has one vote. You can change your vote at any time as long as there is still time on the clock.

Vote based on who you think would make the best Master of that element. Do not vote based on who is the best player or who you know personally. Try to pick someone who you think would help the community the most as THE representative for their element.  If you do not have any preference for who should be Master, or cannot decide between the candidates, please select the "None Worthy" option. 

To help you make the best decision possible, feel free to ask the candidates questions.  Both challengers and defending Masters ought to answer the questions in this thread (and in the General questions thread) to help the voters make the best possible choice.  Please put all your answers in a single post (employing spoiler tags is recommended).  Also, challengers should include in that post a link to your Phase 1 submission post.

Questions and answers may begin now that this topic is posted.
Voting will begin when the polls are up at the official start of Phase 3.
Phase 3 ends when poll expires.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 05:17:12 pm by Zawadx »
When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.

Offline DoubleCapitals

• Master of Earth
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • *whistle*
  • Awards: 14th Trials - Master of EarthSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake11th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: 10th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62079.msg1234384#msg1234384
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2016, 01:26:26 pm »
Introduction:

So, hello folks, it's me, you friendly neighbourhood scrub DC. Some of you might have known me from Trials 8 where I got trounced 19-1-10-32. Frankly I know some of you folks myself included wouldn't bat an eye on what I have to say and just vote Kuro straight away since he's such a cool dude and effectively the mascot of our element, who cares, let's just come here and have some fun eh? I'd be an honest guy as far as possible, even if I lose 100-0, I value my honesty and if I look like I'm not even trying to win, well, just not my style, folks!

* DoubleCapitals sips tea

Now on to the questions.

:time specific:

Spoiler for Submachine:
Just 3-2 vs Kuro, as mentioned below as well. Lost vs www3, andre, didn't play Vine

Spoiler for CleanOnion:
I got huge hands, and you know what they say about a man with big hands..... jk I got small hands and I use a watch

Spoiler for Aves:
Hmm... if we gotta be honest it's right here, right now. Anytime before and we haven't got the advancements that made us great, but anytime after, the world would have probably gotten destroyed because humans are morons xD

Spoiler for Discord:
Almost didn't... sorry xD But now I'm here~

General:

Spoiler for Jenkar:
Round 1:
Shard Design: I liked my concept of delayed gratification, execution, not so much, definitely UP. But knowing me I like to err on the side of caution and rather make a UP rather than OP card. Oh well. Probably fix it up soon.
Tournament Design: Had an Angels and Demons concept, I got stricken with and I was outside and couldn't submit the answer. Oops xD
Card Reviews: Forgot to account for word count, probably my fault. Otherwise tbh idk, my creativity stiffles me. These cards have been around for years and at some point we'd have said everything we could about all the cards. Can't stop trying though.
Round 2:
Better than my last attempt (albeit not so much), shoulda done more deck testing.

Spoiler for Afdarenty:
Not sure how good a General I'd be but I finally got the chance to experience 2 Wars and I'd be willing to try. Time on the other hand, might not work with me; major exams in September and November
Ditto for Brawl, minus the experience, but I think the Boss tasks are certainly possible for me to take up and lead. Might be more likely to do this if the cycle of Trials->War->Brawl goes as expected.
Time got a pretty good reputation for War already, coming in many close seconds.... I'm frankly kind of scared I can't carry the baton. Perhaps I could take a different tack and develop a greater following of our element? xD

Spoiler for Submachine:
I'm sorta lazy efficient, here's some images.
Me:

For :time:

Spoiler for CleanOnion:
Is this off-topic? The proof to the Basel Problem

Spoiler for dark ripper:
1. Not to begin with, but slowly over the 2 years after everything and all the sh-t that happened in my life, I'd suppose this is the closest I'd get to pulling away from my "element-less" affinity
2. Ultimately the element itself, it is unchanging despite the ebb and flow of masters.
3. Tbh we don't have a lot of diehard :time followers, not even me, but I'd prefer active members.
4. -For Masters Only-
5. Has happened before. I didn't really care. Ultimately in War, I'm a mercenary.
6. Because the title's there. And to have fun.

Spoiler for justaburd:
Hmm.... definitely more upbeat/active, I suppose? :D

Spoiler for Bonus (because nobody asked but I assume people want answers, I'd do my best to answer):
"Why in the !@#$ing !@#$ would anyone want me to be Master in Trials over Kuro?"
There are many reasons for the inverse, but that's not my job, that's Kuro's
Let's think positive!
1: Beat him in our PvP match, better than the 0-3 in Trials 8
2: No staff positions! I can be fully dedicated to be your friendly spokesperson!
3: I'm a fresh kid, I got less Trials defeats than him xD (no offense mate)
« Last Edit: June 05, 2016, 07:30:15 am by DoubleCapitals »
L R L R STOP & DASH & UP & TALK B B A B S(tart)

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 95
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Who needs a Sub?
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.27.)Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 10th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62079.msg1234450#msg1234450
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2016, 05:18:27 pm »
For you, I have an easy question. I couldn't quite follow the first 2 phases, so could you please list all your PvP victories throughout the earlier phases?
And we keep driving into the night
It's a late goodbye, such a late goodbye...

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline CleanOnion

• Reputation Power: 33
  • CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • once you go spreadsheet, you never go breadsheet
  • Awards: Writing Competition - Yellow JournalismWriting Competition - FractaloreTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeArt Competition - Raise the BannersWriting Competition - The Seven Wonders3rd Place Weekly Challenge Winner: September 2015Weekly Design August 2015 - Silver
Re: 10th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62079.msg1234469#msg1234469
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2016, 06:09:49 pm »
MoT applicants: How big is your clock?
« Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 06:12:11 pm by CleanOnion »

Offline Aves

• Competition Organizer
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • ~Lorem Ipsum Dolor Sit Amet~
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeBest Looking Forum Profile Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripSilver DonorBattle League 2/2016 2nd PlaceWinner of Card Design War #3Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2016 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #9 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: 10th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62079.msg1234493#msg1234493
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2016, 11:11:21 pm »
What is your favorite time period or era?

Alternatively, if EtG was in the real world, what sort of time period/era would you place it in? Which would suit it best?
:darkness War # 4, 9, 10
:darkness League of Shadows :darkness Brawl # 5

The Tentacle's Grip Brawl # 6

Offline Zyardran

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 47
  • Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Not too close, I'll burn you
  • Awards: No Cheese II Tourney Most Creative DeckWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.20.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #7 Winner - Green NightSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2016 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: 10th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62079.msg1234617#msg1234617
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2016, 10:09:50 pm »
Do you have the :time for my questions? (har-har)
Team :entropy War #14
The :light of my :fire guides the way...
Current profile picture

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 95
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Who needs a Sub?
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.27.)Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 10th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62079.msg1234745#msg1234745
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2016, 10:11:14 pm »
The current correct answer brings some irony, considering which element we are talking about. ^^"
And we keep driving into the night
It's a late goodbye, such a late goodbye...

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline Kuroaitou

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 82
  • Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeMaster of Mafia10th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 10th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62079.msg1234748#msg1234748
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2016, 11:26:12 pm »
Time to start answering. :-[

For you, I have an easy question. I couldn't quite follow the first 2 phases, so could you please list all your PvP victories throughout the earlier phases?

I did not win any of my matches against my opponents, but the following scores were as so:
2-3 against DoubleCapitals
2-3 against andretimpa
1-3 against worldwideweb3
3-0 automatic win against Vineroz who dropped out (I lost 1-3 otherwise).

Is it really the size that matters? Or how I use it? ;)
[My sole digital alarm clock is the size of a small book actually, but given that I use my phone/computer to tell the time, I guess that's a better indication of dimensions/volume. The other clocks in my house range from grandfather clocks, ornate clocks with circular designs around them, or basic digital clocks found on other devices]

Alternatively, if EtG was in the real world, what sort of time period/era would you place it in? Which would suit it best?

Honestly, I would be happy if the era took place in about 100 years or so, past the 'information age' and into quantum computing or the like. ^^ Then we would have the technology TO bring back a live Silurian Dragon!

Maybe. :P

Offline ZawadxTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Officially Eisoptrophobic
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerCompetition - Won War as a Worthless WarriorWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 Winner - Team FireBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: 10th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62079.msg1234779#msg1234779
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2016, 06:12:56 am »
KURO, why did you lose so much? Have you lost your edge? Or what?

Also there's the general questions thread, you should answer from those: http://elementscommunity.org/forum/trials/phase-3-is-coming-yay!/
When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.

Offline Kuroaitou

• Legendary Member
  • Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeMaster of Mafia10th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 10th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62079.msg1234851#msg1234851
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2016, 11:51:31 am »
Time to start answering. :-[

I did not win any of my matches against my opponents, but the following scores were as so:
2-3 against DoubleCapitals
2-3 against andretimpa
1-3 against worldwideweb3
3-0 automatic win against Vineroz who dropped out (I lost 1-3 otherwise).

Is it really the size that matters? Or how I use it? ;)
[My sole digital alarm clock is the size of a small book actually, but given that I use my phone/computer to tell the time, I guess that's a better indication of dimensions/volume. The other clocks in my house range from grandfather clocks, ornate clocks with circular designs around them, or basic digital clocks found on other devices]

Honestly, I would be happy if the era took place in about 100 years or so, past the 'information age' and into quantum computing or the like. ^^ Then we would have the technology TO bring back a live Silurian Dragon!

Maybe. :P

KURO, why did you lose so much? Have you lost your edge? Or what?

Also there's the general questions thread, you should answer from those: http://elementscommunity.org/forum/trials/phase-3-is-coming-yay!/

I basically did what many :time elementals do... procrastinate (deckbuilding) and draw out the long game. (^^) - but no seriously, I basically did all my battles in one day in a panic and had a fun time doing so to capitalize the use of my abilities of

@All : Analyse your performance in trials so far (both phases) in a critical manner. Where did you go right? Where did you go wrong? What would you change if you could? You have 4 hours. (if someone wants me to answer this, pm)

Answering this really late (as usual!), but generally speaking, since I was short on time and had to choose the 'easiest' and most diverse elements to fight with, the three Phase 1 tasks I selected seemed ideal given the elemental diversity (and also, I had ideas of who would ban certain decks against me). I probably could have gone Vine's route or even selected the task that gave out :entropy/:gravity instead of :entropy/:life, but I didn't have enough time because I was, at the time, not being badgered enough by Cheesy111 to join trials unsure about whether I should apply for trials.

Phase 2, against Vineroz, I had used too many experimental decks (which was umimportant, in the grand scheme of things), while the others, I think I simply procrastinated in deckbuilding and probably could have weight some better (or simpler!) options given the elements I had.

If you become the 10th Master of your Element, will you be the War General?
If you become the 10th Master of your Element, will you be the Brawl Boss?

I will be War General, but I will elect someone else to be Brawl boss (if possible, since my experience prohibits me from being a brawl participant). If I can at least get top 3 or a win in war, I will have satisfied not only all of my personal aspirations for the :time element, but also for this forum.

P.S. Really more for the challengers: What do you think you'll do better than the current master?

Be the only one capable of saying, "IF I DID THIS FOR THE PAST X YEARS, SO CAN YOU. SUPPORT TIME."
Also, being the most quirky of the :time masters.

If you become/remain master, who is going to be your favorite minion?

Unlike DAWKNESS elementals, I will not consider anyone to be a minion of mine. They are equals, and possibly prophets and sages to borrow wisdom from for the future to come.  ;)

And Finally...

To all: How has your favorite element affected your life?

I'll have to pass on this one for the moment. Probably a bit personal.

Offline Kuroaitou

• Legendary Member
Re: 10th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62079.msg1234866#msg1234866
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2016, 01:26:14 pm »
 :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ ...  :D :D :D :D

Offline DoubleCapitals

• Master of Earth
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • *whistle*
  • Awards: 14th Trials - Master of EarthSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake11th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: 10th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62079.msg1234878#msg1234878
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2016, 02:21:09 pm »
Heh. Almost as expected (expected even more votes for Kuro LOL)

Honestly is this a disappointment? Nah, I was prepared for this, plus I know how passionate Kuro is in his element :)

I sincerely thank the folks who voted me, nonetheless :) Kuro, as much as me as well as the rest of the community would root for you, you still need someone to challenge to make the victory sweet.....

* DoubleCapitals draws sword

I'm coming for you!  ;)
« Last Edit: June 06, 2016, 03:37:41 pm by DoubleCapitals »
L R L R STOP & DASH & UP & TALK B B A B S(tart)

blarg: