*Author

Offline kevTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Ungrounded
  • Awards: Winner of Team PvP #5Master of Multipliers - Scorgasm WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2010 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner2nd Trials - Master of FireFavorite Staff Member of 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerMVP of Draft #2Make a Quiz winnerTeam PvP #3 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWar #1 Winner - Team Fire
4th Trials - Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29687.msg377632#msg377632
« on: August 09, 2011, 02:06:42 am »
Phase 3 - Community Vote

Phase 3 has ended

It's time to vote for your favorite Master candidate.

Every community member has one vote. You can change your vote at any time as long as there is still time on the clock.

Vote based on who you think would make the best Master of that element. Do not vote based on who is the best player or who you know personally. Try to pick someone who you think would help the community the most.

Feel free to ask the candidates difficult questions to help you make your decision.

Offline majofa

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 90
  • majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Forum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardForum Brawl #4 WinnerROCK-PAPER-SCISSORS-LIZARD-SPOCK Bazinger2012 - PvP World ChampionSapphire Shard of PvP Events6th Trials - Master of WaterCard Idea Decks - Space CreaturesBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWinner of 12 Lives - PvP Event #2Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerPvP Player of the Year - 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Raise the Stakes PvP Event #14th Trials - Master of LightWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #3 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerVictor of the 1st Card Design War24 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWinner of Team PvP #3Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of 12 Lives PvP Event #1Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 4th Trials - Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29687.msg377668#msg377668
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2011, 02:47:19 am »
I've decided this time not to write a long speech. I believe my deeds speak for themselves. I absolutely will not quit before or during WAR.

As far as questions go, I'll answer them, however, I won't be answering questions people have copy/pasted in every thread.

Thanks and good luck to everyone in the Trials.

Offline RootRanger

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 51
  • RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • R A I N B R O S
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake10th Trials - Master of FireElemental Conquest WinnerWriting Competition - Across(tic) the World of ElementsWeekly Tournament Winner1st Grandmaster Battle Winner - FireThere Can Be Only One - 2016 WinnerGold DonorChampionship League 2/2015 2nd Place9th Trials - Master of FireElements: A Game of Politics - WinnerEnder of War War #8 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2013 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathChampionship League 3/2011 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 2/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerBeginners League 1/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly PvP Tournament Winner
Re: 4th Trials - Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29687.msg377673#msg377673
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2011, 02:57:22 am »
If you are still undecided about your vote, I hope I can show you why you should vote for me. I am skilled, experienced, and passionate enough to represent Light and lead Team Light in the next war. As shown by my success in tournaments and BL, I have the competitive PvP skill to be able to provide Team Light with strong decks and show the community how great of an Element Light is. I have the experience of not only being a War vet, but having been a key member on Team Light in War 3. I made many of the decks that we used, including our Sanc Firestall, Poison Stall, Grabbow, and others. I know how much of a time commitment War is, and I will be able to spend enough time on it. I also know how to prevent many of the mistakes Team Light made last war. Lastly, Light is my favorite Element and I want it to be respected. My first mark was a Mark of Light and I enjoyed building Light decks for War 3. I want Team Light to have a much better War than the last war. Thank you for your time.

I will also be answering questions that my speech did not cover.
Somehow still around, somewhat

Offline Kuroaitou

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 82
  • Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeMaster of Mafia10th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 4th Trials - Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29687.msg377754#msg377754
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2011, 05:15:56 am »
It's unfortunate that the previous Light master didn't stay, but oh well. Questions like this are optional, so again, don't answer if you do not have the time nor interest. :)

Q: “Excluding Trial or War tasks, what do you think was the most charitable/nicest/most helpful thing that you’ve ever contributed within the forums? As Master of Light, do you think that you would be able to help others out more due to your title? Or less, because of the requirements within War and other Master-related duties?”

Offline majofa

• Legendary Member
  • majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Forum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardForum Brawl #4 WinnerROCK-PAPER-SCISSORS-LIZARD-SPOCK Bazinger2012 - PvP World ChampionSapphire Shard of PvP Events6th Trials - Master of WaterCard Idea Decks - Space CreaturesBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWinner of 12 Lives - PvP Event #2Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerPvP Player of the Year - 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Raise the Stakes PvP Event #14th Trials - Master of LightWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #3 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerVictor of the 1st Card Design War24 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWinner of Team PvP #3Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of 12 Lives PvP Event #1Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 4th Trials - Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29687.msg377763#msg377763
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2011, 05:28:34 am »
People seem to enjoy this:
Oracle: Next False God is...?? [What deck can I use to win?] (http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,13074.0.html)

If there's something that needs done.... I do it.

Offline SnoWeb

• Reputation Power: 23
  • SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: War #2 Winner - Team Entropy
Re: 4th Trials - Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29687.msg377796#msg377796
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2011, 06:51:10 am »
As a master of light, could you switch off the light please, I am trying to sleep ...

Offline PlayerOa

• Master of Time
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Time will show
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.20.)14th Trials - Master of Time2nd Elements Reunion Day Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeElements League 3/2019 1st Place13th Trials - Master of TimeWinner of Elements Infinity War #1Silver DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2019 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 1/2019 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake1st Elements Reunion Day Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner7th Trials - Master of TimeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #4 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: 4th Trials - Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29687.msg377852#msg377852
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2011, 09:36:05 am »
Do you see light as the most 'nice' element?
Explain.
War #3 - Life || War #4 - Death || War #5, #6, #7, #9, #13, #14 - Time || War #8, #12 - Air

Offline Calindu

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Abomination is quite pretty
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFourth Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team Darkness8th Trials - Master of EntropyChampionship League 2/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerColosseum II Champion7th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 Winner6th Trials - Master of EntropyWinner of There Can Be Only One!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 4th Trials - Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29687.msg377916#msg377916
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2011, 12:44:02 pm »
Most people say light is a defensive element.Explain if light can rush and show examples.
You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
War

Offline RootRanger

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 51
  • RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • R A I N B R O S
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake10th Trials - Master of FireElemental Conquest WinnerWriting Competition - Across(tic) the World of ElementsWeekly Tournament Winner1st Grandmaster Battle Winner - FireThere Can Be Only One - 2016 WinnerGold DonorChampionship League 2/2015 2nd Place9th Trials - Master of FireElements: A Game of Politics - WinnerEnder of War War #8 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2013 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathChampionship League 3/2011 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 2/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerBeginners League 1/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly PvP Tournament Winner
Re: 4th Trials - Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29687.msg377944#msg377944
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2011, 01:58:00 pm »
Q: “Excluding Trial or War tasks, what do you think was the most charitable/nicest/most helpful thing that you’ve ever contributed within the forums? As Master of Light, do you think that you would be able to help others out more due to your title? Or less, because of the requirements within War and other Master-related duties?”
I hosted Elimination (http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,28186.0.html) and I'm currently running Raise the Stakes (http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/board,467.0.html). As a Master of Light, I would be able to help the forums more by having a lot of influence over Team Light and helping those players have a good War.

Most people say light is a defensive element.Explain if light can rush and show examples.
Light can make fast rushes, such as this.
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4sq 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5la 5lb 5lb 5lb 5lb 5lb 5lb 5lf 5lf 5lf 5lf 5lf 5lf 5lh 8pr

But Mono Light isn't as fast as other monos, such as Earth and Death. Light's strength comes from its healing and shielding. No other Element has a shield that can produce enough quanta to play a Dragon every turn, a spell that can heal almost all of the lost health, or an immaterial shield that can block all of the opponent's damage.
Somehow still around, somewhat

Offline majofa

• Legendary Member
Re: 4th Trials - Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29687.msg378014#msg378014
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2011, 04:11:15 pm »
299,792,458 metres/sec (186,282 miles/sec) .. That's fast.

Not only can light rush, but its creatures are hard to kill.

With Shard of Divinity being aligned to Light in future patches, would you consider :light to have a religious aspect of sorts, and why?
Irrelevant.. sorry.

Offline Sevs

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • My favorite element is Oxygen
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 4th Trials - Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29687.msg378087#msg378087
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2011, 06:36:50 pm »
@RootRanger
You are well known on the Pvp scene but as a member of team light last war and the less than optimal result, what will you do differently or how will being the Master of Light help the team differently than you being a normal team member?

@Bucky1andonly
Many see you as unruly and short tempered, what are a few things that you have done for the community that goes against that stigma? After all a Master needs to represent their element with honor.

@johanhowitzer
This is going to be the second trials. why do you think that your last try at mastership went wrong? Also maybe we are different time zones or i dont notice, but other than the card idea section of the forum, you do not seem like a active chat member or an active PvP member. To me and probably some others, those are my biggest concerns.

@majofa
A well known force in the forums chat and Pvp tournaments. But last Trials you took your chances with the Trial of Gravity. So my question is why the switch in element allegiance. The Master is supposed to be the sole supporter of an element but with your decision to join team fire and go for the trials of gravity, how can we be sure you support  :light ?
"Elements is the greatest game ever made" - Abraham Lincoln

Offline majofa

• Legendary Member
Re: 4th Trials - Phase 3 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29687.msg378089#msg378089
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2011, 06:43:19 pm »
@majofa
A well known force in the forums chat and Pvp tournaments. But last Trials you took your chances with the Trial of Gravity. So my question is why the switch in element allegiance. The Master is supposed to be the sole supporter of an element but with your decision to join team fire and go for the trials of gravity, how can we be sure you support  :light ?
The #1 reason why I didn't join :light last war was because the General was Ryan666.

Plus, Napalm really, really wanted me on :fire... and well I guess it worked out since we won.

Besides I never said I had allegiance to :gravity
I've been pushing support of :light for quite some time now.. it can be a very powerful element.

anything
blarg: RootRanger