*Author

Offline ZawadxTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Officially Eisoptrophobic
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerCompetition - Won War as a Worthless WarriorWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 Winner - Team FireBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
8th Trials - Challenger's Entrance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55050.msg1146439#msg1146439
« on: July 19, 2014, 11:59:58 am »
TIME TO ENTER THE TRIALS
HAS RUN OUT

:firebig    

Please make sure you've read the Rules very carefully. Also, here are the Phase 1 Rules.

To join these Trials, post in this thread a single post containing the following information:

Spoiler for Requirements:
-Evidence of Score Requirement
-Evidence of Established Account Requirement
Spoiler for Phase 1:
Spoiler for Task 1:
-Name of Task
-Evidence of completion
Spoiler for Task 2:
-Name of Task
-Evidence of completion
Spoiler for Task 3:
-Name of Task
-Evidence of completion
Spoiler for War Bonus:
-Evidence of participation last war for the same element you are challenging (or defending as a Master)
-If you were a General, evidence of your General-ship
Spoiler for Loyalty Bonus:
-Tell us how many times you have participated in Trials for this element before
-Give us evidence of your participation in each of those trials

Remember, the Requirements to Challenge are:
  • 30,000+ score in Elements
  • 200+ forums posts
  • Joined the forums no less than 3 months ago (at the time the clock above expires)
Note: In the event more there are more than four applicants for one element, priority will be given first to players with the higher Phase 1 scores and second to a combination of score/post count.

Challengers:

Master inthisroom of :fire is NOT defending. (according to a reliable source)
« Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 04:26:00 pm by Zawadx »
When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.

Offline hainkarga

• Reputation Power: 25
  • hainkarga is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.hainkarga is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.hainkarga is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.hainkarga is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.hainkarga is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerRent a deck - WinnerWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWar #6 Winner - Team AetherWar #5 Winner - Team AetherWinner of Sideboard #3 PvP Event
Re: 8th Trials - Challenger's Entrance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55050.msg1146661#msg1146661
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2014, 12:30:46 pm »
Spoiler for Requirements:
-Evidence of Score Requirement

-Evidence of Established Account Requirement

Spoiler for Phase 1:
Spoiler for Task 1:
-Name of Task
Building War Golems

-Evidence of completion
Aksak, Lord of insects
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dh 7dh 7dh 7dh 7dh 7dh 7di 7di 7di 7di 7di 7di 7dm 7dm 7dm 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7n4 7n4 7n4 7n4 7n4 7n4 7n9 7n9 8pr

Lore: Aksak has long been revered as the creator of humans. But nowadays humans seem to have forgotten their humble creator and, in their arrogance, are destroying the sacred forests to satisfy their never ending greed. Their actions awaken Aksak from her long sleep before her time came. And in her fury, she unleashed her insects and elite dragon guard onto war.

Strategy: The deck is a straight rush deck where AI plays insects as it draws them and cremate when available. Blitz makes the rush deadlier. Damage output and quanta buildup starts very early due to 12 fire quanta generating insects and 6 air ones on top of cremations.

Info: Aksak is the beetle deity of south american Chaco people in Paraguay, believed to have created humans out of clay.

Spoiler for Task 2:
-Name of Task
Being a War Reporter - A deck spotlight on a deck used in prior wars

-Evidence of completion

Greetings fellow citizens of our merry little community. This is hainkarga reporting from the fiery valley of burning dragons & squirrels. The weather is as hot as it has always been and that's how we like it!

Today we are going to turn your attention to one of the most popular heavyweight champion decks of fire element, and boy, is this deck ever going to get old ? Yes, as most of you have already guessed it, we are talking about the L...L...Legendary FRACTIX !

Fractix is the famous WAR deck which has been properly utilised by both team :fire and team :aether countless times through the history of WAR. It has many variations but the principle is the same: Swarm the opponent with cheap and die hard minor phoenix creatures. When i search the forums for the name fractix, this post seems to be the oldest one where it has been mentioned.

Great, how do we build it then ?
Depending on the type of the opponent, the popular mandatory and optional cards in a typical fractix are as follows:
Mandatory Cards:

These two, along with the quanta, are enough for the deck to work. Fractal can be upped or unupped. Unupped phoenix version has been tried before. But frankly, it has proved to be far less effective.

Some of the optional cards:

Deflagration if you are concerned with opponent's permanents, Immolation if you need to speed up creature spawn, Dimensional Shield if you are concerned with being outrushed or if you are planning a domination fractix (team :aether tends to use that one more). Lightning if you want to cover majority of the enemy creatures in the game. Immolation also allows the insertion of some low cost non-aether non-fire cards into the deck such as freeze, fog, RT, purify etc. Some 0 cost creatures are also good candidates if you want faster openings with immolation.

Perhaps it is proper to introduce the deck as it is in the very first match fire general Antagon used during War #1:
5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f7 5f9 5f9 5f9 5f9 5f9 5f9 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61t 61t 622 622 622 7ds 7ds 7ds 7ds 7ds 80i 8pu

After its success, it has been used 4 more times by Antagon (in rounds 3,4,7,8) during WAR #1 and he has won every single one of them.

During WAR#2, it was then noticed that a Lt. version of the deck was also possible thanks to cremations. Here is the earliest version that has been introduced to us in WAR#2 - round 3. Here you can see it when it was new.
5f6 5f6 5f6 5f9 5f9 5f9 5f9 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5i7 5i7 61p 61p 61p 61q 61q 61q 61q 622 622 622 7ds 7ds 7ds 8pu

After this point, both general & Lt decks have been used repeatedly. War#2 team fire has used fractix to the point that we could call abusing it. From those barbaric days to our conformist modern elements civilization, fractix has long become one of the most traditional team :fire decks and has always been trusted by friends, feared by foes of the Great Fire

Last war, the record of the fractix is as follows:
Round 1: General version lost to catatitans
Round 2: 5 up version lost to mono light
Round 4: General version won against mono death
Round 5: 5 up version lost to mono psiontall
Round 6: General version won vs mono air
Round 7: Lt. version lost to air's sancstall

As everyone can see, even a general who hates fractix has used it 6 times during his leadership.

Spoiler for Hidden:
Fractix sucks, I hate it, I want it to die.
No.

Both normal and immolation versions have become an essence in the history of team fire. And although its winrate appears to have dropped since early wars, it would seem that fractix will keep on being one of the prime deck options of team :fire in WAR, or any other pvp event for that matter. We will see how well it is going to perform in our newest and most expected upcoming WAR, the magical grand festival of elements community.

Thank you for reading and have a nice day!
Hain out!

Spoiler for Task 3:
-Name of Task
Entering The War Forge

-Evidence of completion
  • Design a card for the Element you are challenging

Ateshgah, Temple of Fire (Card ideas link)
Unupped 4 :fire Discard your hand: Restore all creatures you control.  All fire quanta is consumed.
Upped 2 :fire Discard your hand: Restore all creatures you control.  All fire quanta is consumed.

Restore: Remove all negative effects from your creatures in game caused by Antimatter, Mutation, Delay, Afflatoxin, Plague, Infect, Poison, Gravity Pull, Petrify, Freeze, Congeal, Psionic Wave, Lobotomise, Time Bubble. Besides ashes are restored back to phoenix and all damage taken caused by any source to your creatures are restored.

• Explain how this card helps mitigate a weakness of that Element

Weaknesses: Fire has no permanents, very low hp creatures, not much defense, cards are a bit one dimensional: destroy things. This card addresses all of those issues. I also thought it would be nice to draw attention to Fire Temples. The idea of temples came first, the ability came next.

• Build a war legal deck that uses the new card.  Specify the rank(s) that could use it in the description

Ordinary player war deck
590 590 590 590 5f9 5f9 5f9 5f9 5f9 5f9 5fa 5fa 5fa 5fa 5fa 5fa 5fu 5fu 5l9 5l9 5l9 5l9 5l9 5l9 5og 5og 5ur 7ds 7ds 7ds 8pm

Note: Shard of braveries are Fire Temples.

• Describe a matchup or situation you would use that deck

It would help win against a previous WAR match such as this

Team fire used this deck
52o 52o 55q 590 590 590 590 5f9 5f9 5f9 5f9 5f9 5f9 5fa 5fa 5fa 5fa 5fa 5fa 5l9 5l9 5l9 5l9 5l9 5l9 5og 5ur 7ds 7ds 7ds 8pm

And this deck used by team water locked down fire's golems by the Freezes, Squids and Petrifies.

5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i7 5i7 5ib 5ib 5ib 5ig 5ig 5ig 5ig 5io 5jm 7gk 7gk 7gp 8pm

If the deck had a couple of temples, it would increase the chances of fire deck by breaking the cc.

(Another example could be a neverending torrent of revived ashes against an AoE cc team.)

Spoiler for War Bonus:
N/A
Spoiler for Loyalty Bonus:
N/A
« Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 06:30:55 pm by hainkarga »
Meritocratic Technocracy

Offline Vangelios

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • War Hardcore Player
  • Awards: War #11 Winner - Team LifeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2015 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2015 3rd PlaceForum Brawl #4 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of FireBattle League 3/2013 WinnerBattle League 2/2013 Second PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2013 3rd PlaceBattle League 3/2012 Winner
Re: 8th Trials - Challenger's Entrance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55050.msg1147264#msg1147264
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2014, 09:35:01 pm »

Note: In the event more there are more than four applicants for one element, priority will be given first to players with the higher Phase 1 scores and second to a combination of score/post count.

In the next trial I suggest giving priority to who have tradition (loyalty) in element and after those score/post

Well and here we go again

Score
Spoiler for Hidden:

Account
Spoiler for Hidden:

Phase 1
Spoiler for Hidden:
Task 1 - Building War Golems
Spoiler for Hidden:
Betelgeuse
7dm 7dm 7dm 7dn 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 7du 7du 7du 7e4 7f2 7f2 7f2 7f2 7ms 7ms 7ms 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7n0 7n4 7n4 7n4 7n4 7n6 7n6 7n6 7ng 8pr

Betelgeuse is a red star supergiant and when it explode will generate a supernova, it is larger than our Sun, hummm... if our Sun is a ball of football Betelgeuse would be the stadium.
 Then I choose that name because is a red star, because it is in collapse and will exploding greatly in soon

So In this deck I tried to meet explosive things (Unstable Gas - Explosion - Immolation)
by be UG your synergy is not as good with low HP creatures, is a deck in collapse as Betelgeuse, that will explode very soon, around thousand years, however don't forget, this is a fast deck and its creatures also cause considerable damage.

I have 2 things to consider here in AI, for example:

Immolation - the Ai will always immolate the dragonfly or a creature with antimatter
Unstable gas - I do not understand, sometimes it explodes with seraphin and others not, however it explode  most of the time with the creatures on the field, it happens to put creatures into play and not allow attacking, the reverse would be nice explode UG and put creatures to attack after. well at least against reflective shield UG never will explode.

Task 2 - Being a War Reporter
Spoiler for Hidden:
  Today I will introduce a famous deck of war team fire actually the combination of  :fire and :death two elements winners of war
a deck powerfull and much feared  known as bonebolt , it will not always use bone wall or poison, its variations change course depending
on the conditions adversary team and vault team. we'll see how and why it is efficient with fire, begin analyzing with the cards

This is a card that works well because few want to use purify against fire, a card that surpasses shields and can not be neutralized without purify or healing decks. its cost is considered cheap and their damage always bothering the adversary.
Arsenic is a weapon of low cost very efficient, and lets you easily work with duos and trios others, is undoubtedly the weapon that can work in bonebolt.
This is the card chosen to partner with bone bolt a efficient way to destroy a large part of the creatures of the game with just 10 :fire you can destroy creatures of 6 HP.
Phoenix is a sturdy creature with a high damage if the opponent destroys strengthens bonewall and returns to attack in the  next turn.
Bone wall, this is one of the most expensive shields of the game, are 7 :death
but its effect is too good to protect you of creatures damage, and yet protects more in the case of a creature die in the field, so the partnership with fire is very efficient,
since fire has a destructive power really powerfull.
Sometimes not enough just firebolt, the vault is short or is simply better
destroy creatures with rage and use Firebolts to to finish later.

Now let us remember some important duels in earlier wars with this glorious deck and its  variations

Here shows that this deck is resistant to earthquake and even graboids, this version has no bone wall

Steal can do little and creatures have trouble crossing the wall, the phoenix and poisons are free to win

Dimensional shield and fractal? can be good  but not are sufficient here

Only here the just bone wall made ​​the difference to make fire run down the imposing opponent with their dragons quinted and shields of total blockade.

The first victory of a player soldier in a war against who? against a general.

So those are some of the great things that fire and death may cause are really versatile help in vault and deck building.
Task 3 - Entering The War Forge
Spoiler for Hidden:

This is a really good card to  :fire, the biggest problem with fire are creatures with low HP, at this point only phoenix can help and lava golem can sometimes. The fire demon don't solves this trouble, but can help for example when a creature with antimatter is disturbing you.
 Fire demon was designed to be used with immolation, but can clearly be viable in other types of decks, playing with a monofire you can use fire demon skill and keep fire bolts to finish

:firebig

Fire Demon
This creature is strong and destructive as its element.
Can be placed in the first turn with immolation.
Your skill is excellent partnership with stall, control field and complete rush.
However the weaknesses all fire creatures are low HP and easy to beat.

It can be useful in the war against a deck otyugh, things that lava golem or phoenix cannot help, of course you should have some spell in the hand in the case of otyugh appears into first in the field. can also be useful against a deck entropy disquake in one version with immolation.

In this immo-rush soldier you can save CC and use the fire demon, you will lose a little of attack but will gain in control.
can be good vs disquake and other types of rush decks.

4t9 4t9 4t9 4t9 4t9 4t9 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 5c1 5f6 5f6 5f6 5f9 5f9 5f9 5f9 5f9 5f9 5ur 61p 61p 61p 61p 61p 6u1 747 7n0 8po

And it is clear that a creature like this is very welcome to firestall, after all lose HP now is not a bad idea.
4t9 4t9 4t9 4t9 4t9 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f6 5f6 5f7 5f7 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 7k2 7k2 7k2 8pq

Short version to Lieutenant
4t9 4t9 4t9 4t9 4t9 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f6 5f6 5f7 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 7k6 7k6 7k6 7k6 7k6 7k6 8pq

In this general deck have interesting things control with fire demon and resistance with phoenix and good damage attack.
4so 4so 4so 4so 4so 4so 4t9 4t9 4t9 4t9 4t9 5f0 5f6 5f6 5f6 5fc 5fc 5fc 5fc 5fc 5fc 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dn 7f2 7f2 7f2 8po

War bonus
Spoiler for Hidden:
well...let's say I was going through a dark moment, I hope this does not make me miss
Loyalty Bonus

I decided to remake my registration  today only for this reason:
Today already do 4 years that fire won The First War. Thanks to Antagon the Unbeatable  the patriarch In the Fire Trials, War and interestingly also BL.  amazing ;)[/td][/tr][/table]
« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 05:26:09 am by Vangelios »
Brawl - 4 :fire Red Stars
The luck is much Greater, when there effort and patience.

Offline hainkarga

• hainkarga is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.hainkarga is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.hainkarga is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.hainkarga is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.hainkarga is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerRent a deck - WinnerWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWar #6 Winner - Team AetherWar #5 Winner - Team AetherWinner of Sideboard #3 PvP Event
Re: 8th Trials - Challenger's Entrance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55050.msg1147513#msg1147513
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2014, 04:21:35 pm »
Upon CCC's request, i would like to make this post letting everyone know that i have updated my original post with 2 of my phase 1 tasks.

Task 1: Building War Golems: False God Aksak, Lord of Insects
Task 2: Being a War Reporter: A deck spotlight on a deck used in prior wars: Fractix
Meritocratic Technocracy

Offline CCCombobreaker

• Reputation Power: 16
  • CCCombobreaker is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.CCCombobreaker is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.CCCombobreaker is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Sometimes still here...
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerScreenshot #3 Competition WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 8th Trials - Challenger's Entrance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55050.msg1147514#msg1147514
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2014, 04:24:56 pm »
<3 for being very unsneaky. 
Deckbuilding mad scientist.  Come by and hang out in my stream!

Offline deuce22

• Master of Aether
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • never trust a badger
  • Awards: War #14 Winner - Team Aether14th Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of Aether10th Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of Aether2014 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of AetherWinner of Team PvP #6War #7 Winner - Team Aether7th Trials - Master of AetherWar #6 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #5 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner5th Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 8th Trials - Challenger's Entrance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55050.msg1147525#msg1147525
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2014, 06:28:26 pm »
Whether it's just hain and vang, or if there are other challengers, this should be a fun trials to pay attention to.

Offline Vangelios

• Legendary Member
  • Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • War Hardcore Player
  • Awards: War #11 Winner - Team LifeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2015 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2015 3rd PlaceForum Brawl #4 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of FireBattle League 3/2013 WinnerBattle League 2/2013 Second PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2013 3rd PlaceBattle League 3/2012 Winner
Re: 8th Trials - Challenger's Entrance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55050.msg1147563#msg1147563
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2014, 10:05:53 pm »
I'm not sure, but someone appears on the last day
Ah, great work hain, but we are all tired to see fract-phoenix

Offline hainkarga

Re: 8th Trials - Challenger's Entrance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55050.msg1147566#msg1147566
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2014, 10:16:41 pm »
Ah, great work hain, but we are all tired to see fract-phoenix

The task doesn't ask you to invent a deck nor does it ask you to talk about a rarely used deck. It asks you to report a deck which has been used multiple times by team fire in earlier wars. Fractix was probably one of the best candidates for the task.
So if you are willing to perform the same task, i advise you to keep this in mind.
Meritocratic Technocracy

Offline Vangelios

• Legendary Member
  • War Hardcore Player
Re: 8th Trials - Challenger's Entrance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55050.msg1147567#msg1147567
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2014, 10:19:41 pm »
Ok then will add this to your work

Fract phoenix was also my first win in my first war vs who ? humm another fract-phoenix
in a round that Aether was unbeatable except for Vangelios  :P
http://elementscommunity.org/forum/round-2-167/%28fire-bsk%29-vangelios-3-0-vagman-%28aether-str%29/

Offline glennfoo

• Reputation Power: 14
  • glennfoo is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.glennfoo is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of FireSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: 8th Trials - Challenger's Entrance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55050.msg1147576#msg1147576
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2014, 11:04:36 pm »

Fract phoenix was also my first win in my first war vs who ? humm another fract-phoenix
http://elementscommunity.org/forum/round-2-167/%28fire-bsk%29-vangelios-3-0-vagman-%28aether-str%29/

Lol I remember those sweet salvages.. once of those times I cannot decide what to salvage besides those pillar/pendulums
Proud Member of Team :fire in war 5, General of Team :fire in war 6 , Brawl leader of Team :fire in Brawl 2

Offline rob77dp

• Master of Death
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Am I back?!? Time zone US Central -5/-6GMT
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.08.16.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of DeathWinner of 12 Lives #4Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's Grip10th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeGold Donor9th Trials - Master of DeathSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of Death
Re: 8th Trials - Challenger's Entrance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55050.msg1147578#msg1147578
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2014, 11:10:36 pm »
Hmmmm, if deuce's forum award space's pattern continues, then the defending Aether Master will fail to defeat his challenger... and then be on the War-winning Team Aether (without winning any tournaments in the meantime)!
Death War #12/TBD TTG Brawl #6/1st Death War #10/9th GP Brawl #5/6th Death War #9/9th MoL Brawl #4/3rd Water War #8/7th DDD Brawl #3/3rd*Death War #7/5th*Death War #6/11th

Offline Vangelios

• Legendary Member
  • War Hardcore Player
Re: 8th Trials - Challenger's Entrance https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55050.msg1147581#msg1147581
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2014, 11:15:24 pm »

Lol I remember those sweet salvages.. once of those times I cannot decide what to salvage besides those pillar/pendulums

Ahhh. then you came back Glenn
well now this trial passes from the normal level to level hard.
and this avatar of a dominatrix girl, will not change it?

anything
blarg: Vangelios,hainkarga,glennfoo,inthisroom