*Author

Scaredgirl

Phase 2 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10930.msg134383#msg134383
« on: August 09, 2010, 03:04:22 pm »
Phase 2 - Community Vote
Phase 2 has ended

It's time to vote for your favorite Master candidate.

Every community member has one vote. You can change your vote at any time as long as there is still time on the clock.

Vote based on who you think would make the best Master of that element. Do not vote based on who is the best player or who you know personally. Try to pick someone who you think would help the community the most.

Feel free to ask the candidates difficult questions to help you make your decision.

Offline icecoldbro

• Reputation Power: 0
  • icecoldbro hides under a Cloak.
  • S
Re: Phase 2 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10930.msg134510#msg134510
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2010, 05:44:46 pm »
voted $$$ cause hes active on chat and has some nice pvp skillz and i have fought him before and he will give a fight to whoever tries to take his $$$

Offline Glitch

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Awards: 1st Trials - Master of LifeElements Short Story Competition WinnerPoetry in the Spirit of Elements
Re: Phase 2 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10930.msg134514#msg134514
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2010, 05:46:50 pm »
Voted Terroking.

I respect him as a person and deck builder, and think he does his job well. 

MrBlonde

Re: Phase 2 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10930.msg134522#msg134522
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2010, 06:01:50 pm »
I think Terro has been a great Master and led his team well in the War. $$$man and Beltha why should i vote for you rather then Terro?

$$$man

Re: Phase 2 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10930.msg134637#msg134637
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2010, 08:50:12 pm »
I think Terro has been a great Master and led his team well in the War. $$$man and Beltha why should i vote for you rather then Terro?
You should vote for me because although terro did very great in the war. He had a great team backing him up. While i know me and belt are HUGE underdogs in this, I do think that we should be voted for. Not belt, he betrays people. Down with :time Also, even though me and belt may not match the Class that terro is in. But new is good. Terro has been master for more then 2 terms now, if me or belt do get it and do not do good then he can always challenge again. So try your luck at me or belt, we may end up being better masters kidding : Pthen terro himself.

Offline RavingRabbid

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 85
  • RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Lord Seagull
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition: The Face of Mother NatureSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of WaterWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP Event14 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PVP #1 Winner5th Trials - Master of Water3rd Trials - Master of WaterChampionship League 3/2011 WinnerWinner of 2nd Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 2nd Element Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Element Quiz LeagueChampionship League 2/2011 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake3-Man Team PvP #1 Winner
Re: Phase 2 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10930.msg134641#msg134641
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2010, 08:53:10 pm »
Ok.

$$$Man, if you have to make a duo deck with elements that don't synergize well with  :earth, like  :life:entropy and  :air , what deck would you suggest me?
There are things worse than eating tuna directly from the tin

$$$man

Re: Phase 2 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10930.msg134648#msg134648
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2010, 08:56:06 pm »
Ok.

$$$Man, if you have to make a duo deck with elements that don't synergize well with  :earth, like  :life:entropy and  :air , what deck would you suggest me?
:earth+ :life=adrenalined shriekers 17 damage per shrieker is pretty badass
 :earth+ :entropy=denial, Discord+EQ's means little quanta and what you have gets scrambled away.
 :earth+ :air=more difficult..hmm...maybe something involving Wings and BB's for airborne creatures and shriekers for the kill.

Or did you want me to actually go and make decks.

Offline RavingRabbid

• Legendary Member
  • RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Lord Seagull
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition: The Face of Mother NatureSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of WaterWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP Event14 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PVP #1 Winner5th Trials - Master of Water3rd Trials - Master of WaterChampionship League 3/2011 WinnerWinner of 2nd Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 2nd Element Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Element Quiz LeagueChampionship League 2/2011 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake3-Man Team PvP #1 Winner
Re: Phase 2 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10930.msg134652#msg134652
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2010, 08:57:24 pm »
Ok.

:earth+ :life=adrenalined shriekers 17 damage per shrieker is pretty badass
 :earth+ :entropy=denial, Discord+EQ's means little quanta and what you have gets scrambled away.
 :earth+ :air=more difficult..hmm...maybe something involving Wings and BB's for airborne creatures and shriekers for the kill.

Or did you want me to actually go and make decks.
Good enough.

PuppyChow

Re: Phase 2 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10930.msg134654#msg134654
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2010, 09:00:11 pm »
To be honest, I'm not sure who to vote for here. Terro is great. Awesome in fact.... when he's on. In the later parts of the war I can't remember him being terribly active (then again, I was gone for two weeks of the war so I shouldn't talk >_>), while $$$man was consistently active. And ever since then I haven't seen Terro on much either.

So basically, if Terro starts to prove himself to be more active, I'll vote for him. Until then, I'm leaning towards $$$man.

$$$man

Re: Phase 2 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10930.msg134669#msg134669
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2010, 09:15:19 pm »
I made the decks anyway.
Code: [Select]
58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 590 590 590 590 590 590 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5c7 5c7 5c7 5c7 5c7 5c7Has a bit of quanta issues but is otherwise viciously fast.
4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vl 4vl 4vl 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 591 591 591 591 591 591 593 593 593 593 593 593I did not test this one extensively but should work pretty well. Akin to the scrambled shriekers.
58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 591 591 591 591 591 591 595 595 595 595 595 5oo 5oo 5oo 5oo 5ooOnly fails to very airborne or PC heavy decks. Every other deck will pretty much be stalled ftw.

@puppy thanks.
@RR I can post screenies and tutorials on how to use the deck(as if they are required)

Offline RavingRabbid

• Legendary Member
  • Lord Seagull
Re: Phase 2 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10930.msg134673#msg134673
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2010, 09:18:28 pm »
Yet, decks weren't required. I just needed to see some fast strategy

$$$man

Re: Phase 2 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10930.msg134677#msg134677
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2010, 09:22:18 pm »
Yet, decks weren't required. I just needed to see some fast strategy
Meh, i don't mind That was just for fun andway. :P Also it gives me ideas for trials decks ::)

anything
blarg: