Odii Odsen
26 (40.6%)

Total Members Voted: 63

Voting closed: July 01, 2013, 10:23:15 pm

*Author

Offline Jenkar

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Heart's made of shadows
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeChampionship League 2/2013 WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake6th Trials - Master of AirWinner of Revive the Archive 2!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeBeginners League 1/2012 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner5th Trials - Master of AirAvatar of Patience - Winner of the 7 Heavenly Virtues Deck CompetitionBeginners League 3/2011 3rd PlaceC-C-C-Combo Maker Winner!
Re: 7th Trials - Phase 3 Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50062.msg1083048#msg1083048
« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2013, 01:10:21 pm »
The madness is in each of us. Close your eyes, sing, and open your webbed wings to the silent winds.
Beautiful art : http://i.imgur.com/eUhyYCC.png

Offline MyNameIsJoey

• Chat Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • I walk alone
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner 11.08.18Weekly Tournament Winner 09.06.18Weekly Tournament Winner 26.05.18Brawl #7 Winner - Green NightSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 7th Trials - Phase 3 Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50062.msg1083058#msg1083058
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2013, 01:34:15 pm »
http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,6717.0.html

Armory, collection 1.

I will make something new, just give me a bit of time.

You are to ask yourself a question you can't answer. What do you ask yourself?

Note, saying "Is this question an acceptable answer to itself?" is not an acceptable answer to this question.

'' How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?''
« Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 01:40:20 pm by ji412jo »
follow me at twitch.tv/mynameisjoey

Offline MyNameIsJoey

• Chat Moderator
  • MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • I walk alone
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner 11.08.18Weekly Tournament Winner 09.06.18Weekly Tournament Winner 26.05.18Brawl #7 Winner - Green NightSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 7th Trials - Phase 3 Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50062.msg1083077#msg1083077
« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2013, 02:36:08 pm »
http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,6717.0.html

Armory, collection 1.

I will make something new, just give me a bit of time.

I tried to make this idea before as a Mass CC and it was well rejected, as overpowered, but i was thinking, what if i make it only one creature?
This is yet another way to use the opponent against himself.

Offline farscape

• Reputation Power: 5
  • farscape is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Emperor Crichton
Re: 7th Trials - Phase 3 Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50062.msg1083246#msg1083246
« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2013, 03:03:42 pm »
To all  :darkness trialers:
Which EtG card (from any element) represents the darkest thing in real life ?

Offline Odii Odsen

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Odii Odsen hides under a Cloak.
  • Mr. SoV
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2016 1st PlaceVampire King of Devil's GateChampionship League 3/2015 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2014 2nd place8th Trials - Master of DarknessChampionship League 1/2014 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2013 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2013 3rd Place7th Trials - Master of DarknessChampionship League 1/2013 3rd placeChampionship League 3/2012 3rd PlaceWinner of Draft #3 - PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 2/2012 WinnerBeginners League 1/2012 2nd PlaceBeginners League 2/2011 3rd Place
Re: 7th Trials - Phase 3 Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50062.msg1083253#msg1083253
« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2013, 03:45:00 pm »
Btw: All answers are in my first post (First page).
"It doesn't matter where you are.
It doesn't matter who you are.
It doesn't matter you are.
Odii will beat you regardless of chances." - RavingRabbid

Offline RavingRabbid

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 85
  • RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Lord Seagull
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition: The Face of Mother NatureSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of WaterWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP Event14 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PVP #1 Winner5th Trials - Master of Water3rd Trials - Master of WaterChampionship League 3/2011 WinnerWinner of 2nd Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 2nd Element Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Element Quiz LeagueChampionship League 2/2011 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake3-Man Team PvP #1 Winner
Re: 7th Trials - Phase 3 Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50062.msg1083254#msg1083254
« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2013, 03:47:12 pm »
Not all :\
There are things worse than eating tuna directly from the tin

Offline MyNameIsJoey

• Chat Moderator
  • I walk alone
Re: 7th Trials - Phase 3 Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50062.msg1083255#msg1083255
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2013, 03:55:28 pm »
To all  :darkness trialers:
Which EtG card (from any element) represents the darkest thing in real life ?

I was about to say steal, like in every other trials before, where they always ask us which card represents darkness best. And then I saw in real life. Stealing is not dark, it's evil. So I would probably change my answer for Nightfall, because when the sun comes down, and all lights are turned off, and you can't see a thing, that's where the true darkness players emerge

Offline TheonlyrealBeef

• Master of Darkness
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Do not underestimate the power of the dark side!
  • Awards: War #14 Winner - Team Aether14th Trials - Master of Darkness2019 - PvP World ChampionSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team Darkness13th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner4th Grandmaster Battle Winner - DarknessGold DonorSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake2017 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 Winner5th Trials - Master of Darkness4th Trials - Master of Darkness3rd Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #2 Winner
Re: 7th Trials - Phase 3 Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50062.msg1083461#msg1083461
« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2013, 05:19:06 pm »
Which non-Darkness card to you like best? Why?
Do you think Darkness has or should have a similar card?
Spoiler for curiosity:
Reverse Time for me, but not going to give someone a good answer to copy paste :P

And a special one for ji:
Stealing is not dark, it's evil.
Do you think Robin Hood is evil? Stealing food to prevent starvation from those whom have plenty... Each theft has it's context, is stealing always evil?

Offline MyNameIsJoey

• Chat Moderator
  • I walk alone
Re: 7th Trials - Phase 3 Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50062.msg1083462#msg1083462
« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2013, 05:26:35 pm »
It is nice to see you again, torb, get in chat, talk with us a bit :)

The non-darkness card I like the best, would probably be discord. i am someone that tends to love denial effects all the time, but i do not think darkness should have a similar card. It really fits entropy well.

As for stealing, with the robin hood example, the act is steal evil (cwutididthar?), though the cause is noble.

Offline bogtro

• Reputation Power: 14
  • bogtro is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.bogtro is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Bring it. I'm ready.
  • Awards: 6th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 7th Trials - Phase 3 Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50062.msg1084028#msg1084028
« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2013, 02:37:59 am »
Unfortunately the computershere are apparently of f limits, hence I'm left with a phone and possibly a borrowed laptop. It may be overly difficult to answer questions with acceptable punctuation and spelling.
Years ago we had Ronald Reagan, Johnny Cash, Bob Hope, and Steve Jobs. Now we have Obama, no hope, no cash, and no jobs.

Offline MyNameIsJoey

• Chat Moderator
  • I walk alone
Re: 7th Trials - Phase 3 Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50062.msg1084266#msg1084266
« Reply #34 on: July 01, 2013, 10:25:54 pm »
Thanks for all the votes for me, community, but looks like it wasn't enough, but i knew this would be the outcome, or at least had high doubts it would go otherwise.

LAst time i did darkness trials, i promised I would reach finals and i did all i could to do so, but I failed. I am sorry to disappoint.

Well, My life is crushed now. See you all in 6 months.

Offline MyNameIsJoey

• Chat Moderator
  • I walk alone
Re: 7th Trials - Phase 3 Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50062.msg1084278#msg1084278
« Reply #35 on: July 01, 2013, 11:30:31 pm »
Thanks for all the votes for me, community, but looks like it wasn't enough, but i knew this would be the outcome, or at least had high doubts it would go otherwise.

LAst time i did darkness trials, i promised I would reach finals and i did all i could to do so, but I failed. I am sorry to disappoint.

Well, My life is crushed now. See you all in 6 months.

Don't mistake this as me giving up or becoming inactive. Until next time, I'm going to prove you all that I'm also a good pvper , and that i deserve this title more than anybody

blarg: