*Author

Memorystick

Time Sudden Death: Memorystick 1 - 0 Kuroaitou https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20023.msg253894#msg253894
« on: January 22, 2011, 04:09:05 am »
Well... this was interesting.
Game 1: Entropy duo
Code: [Select]
4vl 4vl 4vl 500 500 5rg 5rg 5ro 5rt 5rt 5rt 5rt 5rt 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 6u2 6u2 6u2 6u2 6u2 7q0 7q0 7q8 7qb 7qbI went all out for this- CP'd dunes with discord and AM (my two girls). Kuro used a buffed-deja rush with novas... but seemed to have trouble drawing dejas. However... he did get me down to 30 HP or so, so it was about as close as it could have been. I got three dunes, three CPs, and one of both weapons... so I pretty much got as good a start as possible.

Good game kuro :3

Belthazar666

Re: Time Sudden Death: Memorystick 1 - 0 Kuroaitou https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20023.msg253903#msg253903
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2011, 04:14:08 am »
I was hoping for another tie breaker round. Grats on second, Memory. Better luck next time Kuro, unfortunately someone has to be last.

Offline Kuroaitou

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 82
  • Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeMaster of Mafia10th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Time Sudden Death: Memorystick 1 - 0 Kuroaitou https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20023.msg253918#msg253918
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2011, 04:39:41 am »
I was hoping for another tie breaker round. Grats on second, Memory. Better luck next time Kuro, unfortunately someone has to be last.
Ah, no worries.

Code: [Select]
4vj 4vj 4vj 55q 55q 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rk 5rk 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rr 5rr 5rr 5rr 6u3 6u3 6u3 7an 7an 7q1 7q1 7q1 7qb 7qb 80h 80h
I decided to build this deck for love out of Deja Vu's... but obviously it didn't turn out as well as I wanted to. ^^; Oh well. If anything, I'm actually really glad that there wasn't a second tiebreaker, because the last thing anyone wants is for Phase 3 to be delayed for any longer than it already is. (Sorry xdude!)

Anyway, I'll take last place in stride. :)

blarg: