*Author

Offline HigurashiTopic starter

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 15th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
[Aether] Higurashi 3 - 2 Dragoon1140 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=19935.msg252675#msg252675
« on: January 20, 2011, 06:31:31 pm »
Duel 1: Fractix vs. Monoaether. Got a terrible hand and not enough Deflags.

Duel 2: Devtal vs. Monoaether. Even worse hand and draws.

Duel 3: Devtal vs. Devtal. I won by Stealing Stiletto and upped Pendies to end up at exactly 10 :aether, which allowed me to Fractal my Vamps, whereas he only had Minor ones. I slowly won.

Duel 4: Fractix vs. Monoaether. Worked as it should.

Duel 5: Ditto.

We were plagued by a couple desynchs. Nonetheless, 1140 played his decks flawlessly. Most exciting matches these trials.
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline Dragoon1140

• Reputation Power: 23
  • Dragoon1140 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Dragoon1140 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Dragoon1140 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Dragoon1140 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • New to Elements
Re: [Aether] Higurashi 3 - 2 Dragoon1140 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=19935.msg252689#msg252689
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2011, 06:56:27 pm »
Duel 1:  Because of the horrible luck I've had with the other two matches, I promised myself I would use a simple mono Aether deck until I lost a match with it.  I was worried when I saw a DS on her side go down when I had 18 cards left, but then I realized I also had three more cards anyway, so it wasn't a huge deal.  Turns out she only had one in the deck.
Win: 1-0

Duel 2:  Desynch

Duel 3:  Mono Aether should lose to Pest + Fractal, right?  Well no, I got lucky and drew Lightnings when I needed them.
Win: 2-0

Duel 4:  She goes with her first deck again and, this time, beats the mono Aether deck. 
Loss: 2-1

Duel 5: Desynch

Duel 6: Mirror match Pest + Fractal.  She had Steals and I didn't, and she one my stealing my Vamp Dagger + Upped Pendulums.
Loss: 2-2

Duel 7: Desynch.
It was close though, since she had a horrible Pendulum draw:

Duel 8: I lose to her Fractal + Phoenix deck again.  I decided on the mono Aether mostly because it's hard to have a bad draw with it.  I didn't have a bad draw, but she drew too many Deflags for me to win.
Else known as "JonTheBon"

I also make videos and stuff.

Offline GG

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 28
  • GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Retired from everything...
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake3rd Trials - Master of Gravity2nd Trials - Master of GravityC-C-C-Combo Maker Winner!Weekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2011 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2010 2nd PlaceNew Passive Ability Competition Winner
Re: [Aether] Higurashi 3 - 2 Dragoon1140 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=19935.msg252718#msg252718
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2011, 07:45:24 pm »
Congratz for winning the Phase 2 of Trial of Aether :D

*hugs higs*
Ex-Master of :gravity, still a fervid supporter! GO GRAVY!

Offline ~Napalm

• Reputation Power: 25
  • ~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Nerf the Shards, Buff the Cards!
  • Awards: 4th Trials - Master of Fire3rd Trials - Master of FireWar #3 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: [Aether] Higurashi 3 - 2 Dragoon1140 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=19935.msg252738#msg252738
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2011, 08:10:05 pm »
Can I join in on this hug too? :)) Gratz Marisa!

And a hug for Dragoon too. Better luck next time!
"Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire."

Offline HigurashiTopic starter

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 15th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: [Aether] Higurashi 3 - 2 Dragoon1140 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=19935.msg253357#msg253357
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2011, 01:49:49 pm »
*hugs her girls*
Awright sisters, let's win this shindig. ;>
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

anything
blarg: