*Author

Offline TheonlyrealBeefTopic starter

• Master of Darkness
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Do not underestimate the power of the dark side!
  • Awards: War #14 Winner - Team Aether14th Trials - Master of Darkness2019 - PvP World ChampionSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team Darkness13th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner4th Grandmaster Battle Winner - DarknessGold DonorSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake2017 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 Winner5th Trials - Master of Darkness4th Trials - Master of Darkness3rd Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #2 Winner
[Masters Tourney, Trials 4] TheonlyrealBeef 3 - 2 Zeru https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29638.msg377203#msg377203
« on: August 08, 2011, 11:50:22 am »
Less ducks = more win. Tower Shield really proved useful in using that "useless" quanta after Discord scrambled. Very close games, a bit less luck and I would've lost. Lots of first turn Discords.

Game 1 Won:
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5uq 5uq 5ut 5ut 5ut 5ut 5ut 5ut 6rs 7an 7an 7an 7an 7an 7an 7t4 7t4 7t4 7t4 7t4 7t4 7t9 7t9 7tb 7ti 7ti 7ti 7ti 7um 7um 7um 8pn
I decided to take chances up early and it apparently worked out, although Discord slowed me down somewhat lack of pc caused Zeru to stand little chance after I stole the Discord and Cloak + Adrenavamped. Not much the Quinted Entropy Nymphs could do.

Game 2 Won:
6rm 6rm 6rm 6rs 6rs 7k2 7k2 7k6 7k6 7k6 7k6 7t4 7t4 7t4 7t4 7t4 7t4 7t4 7t4 7tb 7tb 7tc 7tc 7tc 7tc 7tc 7tc 7um 7um 7um 7um 7um 7um 7um 7um 8pq
Entropy rush with Darkness mark, cards in hand worried me but they didn't do much this game. Almost outrushed, but Sanctuary quickly followed by Miracle saved the day.

Game 3 Lost:
6rs 7t6 7t6 7t6 7t6 7t6 7t6 7ta 7ta 7tb 7tc 7tc 7tc 7td 7td 7um 7um 7um 7um 7um 7um 7um 7um 7um 7um 80i 80i 80i 80i 80i 8pu
Zeru used the same deck again, but I soon discovered what the cards in Zeru's hand in the previous game were: Holy Flash. I first let him waste them on my Pests, but combined with Discord I couldn't get my quanta fast enough.

Game 4 Lost:
7t4 7t4 7t4 7t4 7t4 7t4 7t4 7t4 7t4 7t4 7t5 7t5 7t9 7t9 7um 7um 7um 7um 7um 7um 7um 7um 7um 7um 80d 80d 80d 80d 80i 80i 8pu
Zeru used the same deck yet again, and early Discord was a bit of a nuisance. This game Zeru got slightly more lucky than me, no Steal, but both of us were on low health and Zeru got enough damage when my Phase Shield wore out.

Game 5 Won:
6rm 6rm 6rm 6rs 6rs 7k2 7k2 7k6 7k6 7k6 7k6 7t4 7t4 7t4 7t4 7t4 7t4 7t4 7t4 7tb 7tb 7tc 7tc 7tc 7tc 7tc 7tc 7um 7um 7um 7um 7um 7um 7um 7um 8pq
I almost used my experimental Grabow, but while waiting for Zeru to connect the mental powers of Black Hole overwhelmed me and forced me to use Sanctuary xD
Zeru brought a deck specifically to handle this deck, but didn't manage to break through my healing, topdecking in the endgame was awesome, and I beat him while at 0 cards without decking him out again :P

Offline Zeru

• Reputation Power: 16
  • Zeru is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Zeru is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Zeru is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • The meaning of life is to give life meaning.
Re: [Masters Tourney, Trials 4] TheonlyrealBeef 3 - 2 Zeru https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29638.msg377205#msg377205
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2011, 11:51:51 am »
Bravo for one of your deck that scored you 2 points.

Offline Jappert

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: War #4 - Sportsmanship AwardVery Short Story: Who are the Elders? WinnerThe Binder of Elements (Forum Profile Deck Winner)
Re: [Masters Tourney, Trials 4] TheonlyrealBeef 3 - 2 Zeru https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29638.msg377278#msg377278
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2011, 03:26:06 pm »
How the hell did you survive against those 17/1 dragons Torb? Crazy wins! Nice use of Tower Shield also.

I kinda like the :darkness/ :entropy Zeru build and would love to see the holy flash deck.
I rarely truely enjoy seeing entropy decks but I'd love to see yours Zeru!

Offline willng3

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Re: [Masters Tourney, Trials 4] TheonlyrealBeef 3 - 2 Zeru https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29638.msg377279#msg377279
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2011, 03:28:55 pm »
I thought you were joking about using Tower Shields instead of Ducks, lmao.

Nice work though :)
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

Offline Zeru

• Reputation Power: 16
  • Zeru is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Zeru is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Zeru is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • The meaning of life is to give life meaning.
Re: [Masters Tourney, Trials 4] TheonlyrealBeef 3 - 2 Zeru https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29638.msg377513#msg377513
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2011, 10:22:55 pm »
I rarely truely enjoy seeing entropy decks but I'd love to see yours Zeru!
by Zeru
6ts 6ts 6ts 6ts 6ts 6ts 6ts 6ts 6ts 6ts 6ts 6ts 6tv 6tv 6tv 6u1 6u1 6u1 6u1 6u1 6u1 6u5 6u5 6u5 7js 7js 7js 7js 7js 7js 8pt

Thank you for your kind words. This was the prototype. It was meant to generate excessive  :darkness to counter Pests but I quickly realized that my opponent would rely on permanents. In round 2 I removed one Flash for a Steal. Still lost the match due to insufficient PC, so in round 3 and 4 I replaced another Flash with a Steal.

blarg: TheonlyrealBeef,Zeru