*Author

Offline OnizukaTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Onizuka hides under a Cloak.
  • Donuts!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake1st Person to Escape the TempleSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeChampionship League 2/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House Cup - HoH5th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
7th Trials - Phase 3 - Questions Topic https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50058.msg1082654#msg1082654
« on: June 24, 2013, 10:06:30 pm »
Ask here any questions you would like every contestant (or a group of them) to answer.
All the polls are in the respective sections, and the deadlines are in the respective polls.

If you want to ask questions for a single element, or a single contestant, use the respective topics.

Contestants, please answer these questions in your respective topics.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2014, 11:17:44 pm by Higurashi »
You're just as selfish as I am. You're just not as good at it yet.

Offline Jenkar

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Heart's made of shadows
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeChampionship League 2/2013 WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake6th Trials - Master of AirWinner of Revive the Archive 2!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeBeginners League 1/2012 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner5th Trials - Master of AirAvatar of Patience - Winner of the 7 Heavenly Virtues Deck CompetitionBeginners League 3/2011 3rd PlaceC-C-C-Combo Maker Winner!
Re: Phase 3 - Questions Topic https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50058.msg1082660#msg1082660
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2013, 10:13:01 pm »
@all contestants : do you consider yourself the best possible master for your element? If so, why. If not, who is in your eye, and why?

(separate question) Name one song that represents your element in your eye.
The madness is in each of us. Close your eyes, sing, and open your webbed wings to the silent winds.
Beautiful art : http://i.imgur.com/eUhyYCC.png

Offline Blacksmith

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Happy to help!!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake11th Trials - Master of Earth10th Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner7th Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2012 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Phase 3 - Questions Topic https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50058.msg1082680#msg1082680
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2013, 10:34:23 pm »
Spoiler for answers.
Spoiler for Hidden:
@all contestants : do you consider yourself the best possible master for your element? If so, why. If not, who is in your eye, and why?

(separate question) Name one song that represents your element in your eye.

People who are trailing for earth.
Drake
Jen-i
Terroking
Blacksmith

I believe that all people who are trailing for :earth are worthy the the title of a master.

Terroking because he has been master of earth 3 times before and is a very good player.

When it comes to myself it's a bit more complicated. I have always been a fire player, I choosed earth because I wanted to experience something new. I once made the thread The versality of the immo rush but what I have found in earth is a way more versal element than fire, it has the ability to rush, to stall, to cc and pc in a different way than fire. I have come to really really like :earth and with my ambitious activity and somehow ok pvp skill I think I could make a great master.

Jen-i is a great pvper which I rate better than myself, he is also a nice person he could also make a great master.

I don't know much about Drake but what I have seen is good.

I agree.

Time to get these question out of the way:

Do you plan to general your element for war?
If nothing changes, do you plan to attempt to lead your element in brawl?
I do.

To all:
Describe your plan for coordinating efforts among your War team across global time zones.

Edit:  I left a word.
I have my tactic but ftm it's a secret.

Let's make them throw some mud,

@All trialers with 3 or more people in their trials element: Which of your competitors deserves the Master title the least?

*makes some popcorn and sits back*
Sorry Chapuz I won't answer that.

To all Trialists:

Would you rather have a master well-versed in the forum only or well-versed in Elements the Game only?
Explain.
Thats a hard question. The first answer is both but that is a bad one.  I guess I would prefer in the game since a good player gets awards at forum anyway if that is his intention.

To all Trialists:

How and where are you connected to the Element you are trialing for outside of Elements the Game?
He pretty fun question Marsu. Well I'm walking barefoot quiet often at our country house, I also eat things the grow in dirt.

O and for all people playing Mtg here is one of my favorite flavor text.

Food grow in dirt save time eat dirt.

To everyone:

Design a card that is more or less balanced using typical balance formulae, yet would increase your element's power significantly. In other words, identify where your element is weak and design a card to remedy this.
Earth got few weeknes. It can rush, stall, cc, pc and can buff.  Only
Only thing I I could think of is buff attack or heal, even if SS does.

This might not be the ultimate card but I think it could incease the por use of antlion.

To all Trialing:

What is your favorite deck, including your element, and for what reason has this deck become
so important to you?
I'm sorry, I don't have a favorite deck yet. But 1 of them is the Terratide deck. I like the ability to be able to CC, rush and borrow my creatures.
Spoiler for Hidden:
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
58p 58p 58p 58p 58p 596 596 596 596 596 596 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5ib 5ib 5ib 5ib 5ib 5j2 5j2 5j2 5j2 77e 77e 77e 77e 77e 77e 8pp

To all Trialists:

Reveal to the voters your current maximum lift on the bench press.

*Edit:  added a word. :)
It was years ago I did that thing. I think I did 50Kg.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 07:31:25 pm by Blacksmith »
Purple Hillbilly reporting, ready for teamwork and shiny times. 

Offline Drake_XIV

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Powerful Harmony
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSummer and Winter Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Phase 3 - Questions Topic https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50058.msg1082693#msg1082693
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2013, 10:49:59 pm »

Offline deuce22

• Master of Aether
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • never trust a badger
  • Awards: War #14 Winner - Team Aether14th Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of Aether10th Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of Aether2014 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of AetherWinner of Team PvP #6War #7 Winner - Team Aether7th Trials - Master of AetherWar #6 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #5 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner5th Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Phase 3 - Questions Topic https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50058.msg1082698#msg1082698
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2013, 11:08:18 pm »
Just to reiterate Oni's OP, this thread is for questions, NOT responses to questions.

Offline OnizukaTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Onizuka hides under a Cloak.
  • Donuts!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake1st Person to Escape the TempleSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeChampionship League 2/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House Cup - HoH5th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Phase 3 - Questions Topic https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50058.msg1082706#msg1082706
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2013, 11:29:21 pm »
I agree.

Time to get these question out of the way:

Do you plan to general your element for war?
If nothing changes, do you plan to attempt to lead your element in brawl?
You're just as selfish as I am. You're just not as good at it yet.

Offline Shrink

• Reputation Power: 15
  • Shrink is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Shrink is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Shrink is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Awards: You are Our Only Hope WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Phase 3 - Questions Topic https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50058.msg1082724#msg1082724
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2013, 12:21:15 am »
To all Trialing:

What is your favorite deck, including your element, and for what reason has this deck become
so important to you?
Doctor Death

Offline Pella

• Reputation Power: 11
  • Pella is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Pella is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Keeper of Statistics & Picker of Nits
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Phase 3 - Questions Topic https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50058.msg1082751#msg1082751
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2013, 01:31:59 am »
To all:
Describe your plan for coordinating efforts among your War team across global time zones.

Edit:  I left a word.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 01:37:53 am by Pella »
War 7, Team Death
(Honourary Member, Mascot)

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Phase 3 - Questions Topic https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50058.msg1082760#msg1082760
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2013, 01:52:27 am »

@All trialers with 3 or more people in their trials element: Which of your competitors deserves the Master title the least?

« Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 01:56:44 am by Chapuz »
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline Drake_XIV

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Powerful Harmony
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSummer and Winter Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Phase 3 - Questions Topic https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50058.msg1082785#msg1082785
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2013, 02:51:56 am »

Augh, I was going to ask that in a more convoluted way.  Oh well.

To all Trial participants in elements that have two participants and/or do not have a defending Master.  Do you think your chances at Master-ship have changed if you were in a full element with a defending Master?

Opsinis

Re: Phase 3 - Questions Topic https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50058.msg1082791#msg1082791
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2013, 03:21:47 am »
To all Trialists:

Would you rather have a master well-versed in the forum only or well-versed in Elements the Game only?
Explain.

Offline justaburd

• Reputation Power: 12
  • justaburd is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.justaburd is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Chirp!
  • Awards: Gold DonorSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of AirSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Phase 3 - Questions Topic https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50058.msg1082822#msg1082822
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2013, 05:55:54 am »
Chirp? Chirp chirp trill chirp?
Chirp? *looks around*

blarg: