*Author

Offline HigurashiTopic starter

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 15th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Western Tournament - 9 October 2010 - Duality - unupgraded https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13671.msg173118#msg173118
« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2010, 11:07:39 pm »
If someone wanted to do a 60-card deck, they're welcome to do so. If we need to change the rules so that a "mono" isn't possible, we can say that you need at least 6 non-pillar cards from both elements. There are many solutions, which is why we have to discuss things. As I said, I am not going to change anything now.
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline killsdazombies

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • [04:50:35] GirlsGeneration: mewtwo's hot
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake2nd Trials - Master of LifeAnother Epic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Western Tournament - 9 October 2010 - Duality - unupgraded https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13671.msg173121#msg173121
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2010, 11:09:53 pm »
If someone wanted to do a 60-card deck, they're welcome to do so. If we need to change the rules so that a "mono" isn't possible, we can say that you need at least 6 non-pillar cards from both elements. There are many solutions, which is why we have to discuss things. As I said, I am not going to change anything now.
u were not on at the time of change and i didnt know when you would be on, so i changed it then rather then later after the eastern tournament, if that was when you got on

• Administrator
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 15th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Western Tournament - 9 October 2010 - Duality - unupgraded https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13671.msg173123#msg173123
« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2010, 11:12:06 pm »
Yes, I was. Doesn't matter though; the discussion happens in this thread, with the community. In any case, it's not relevant anymore. I'll just go with what we have now. We're way too late with this as it is.
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Hodari

Re: Western Tournament - 9 October 2010 - Duality - unupgraded https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13671.msg173148#msg173148
« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2010, 12:19:49 am »
Honestly, I was hoping to be able to participate in the tournaments this week(usually don't get a chance due to work schedules etc. but would have been able this time around) but with the rules for it having been announced so late in the first place and worse yet, changed multiple times since then(especially less than 8 hours before the first one is scheduled to start), I probably won't have be able to now, especially as I would need to design and test multiple decks.  Oh well, maybe next week...

Could I please suggest though that from now on, the overall theme for the tournament should be posted at least a week ahead of time and the rules more or less finalized 3 days before the start of the first tournament?

• Administrator
Re: Western Tournament - 9 October 2010 - Duality - unupgraded https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13671.msg173338#msg173338
« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2010, 09:22:55 am »
Trust me, we always try to get it up ASAP. Sometimes real life gets in the way for everyone at the same time. I put this up while at work when I didn't actually have the time, so it's only by luck that I was able to at all. As for these recent changes, yes, it's completely unacceptable. It won't happen again.

As for participating, I'm probably gonna build a deck 15 minutes before it starts and go for it. x)
Not much else I can do in this case, but I'll still have fun with it and make sure the tournies get participants.

Edit: changed the rules back to my original ones after Rasta's change. You only need to build two decks this way. That cuts down on the time people need to spend on deck building and testing a bit.

Offline xdude

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 39
  • xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Rage potting a light dragon only makes it stronger
  • Awards: 5th Trials - Master of Light2nd Trials - Master of Light1st Trials - Master of Light1st Place SS Competition #2
Re: Western Tournament - 9 October 2010 - Duality - unupgraded https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13671.msg173517#msg173517
« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2010, 06:14:36 pm »
xdude 2 - 0 triangular
Personal text by Cheesy
When I first started elements I was a noob. Now I'm a noob in only 11 parts of it. The unimportant ones.
Saying Elements cards are just pixels is like saying Dollars are just paper.

QuantumT

Re: Western Tournament - 9 October 2010 - Duality - unupgraded https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13671.msg173518#msg173518
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2010, 06:15:49 pm »
QuantumT 2- Rooftrellan 0

Offline Zeru

• Reputation Power: 16
  • Zeru is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Zeru is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Zeru is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • The meaning of life is to give life meaning.
Re: Western Tournament - 9 October 2010 - Duality - unupgraded https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13671.msg173519#msg173519
« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2010, 06:16:12 pm »
Zeru vs Theonlyrealbeef 2:0

Offline Korugar

• Reputation Power: 14
  • Korugar is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Korugar is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • A sporadic participant who loves Gravity.
Re: Western Tournament - 9 October 2010 - Duality - unupgraded https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13671.msg173520#msg173520
« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2010, 06:18:35 pm »
Korugar: 2
implosion: 0

It was mostly luck....

Offline the dictator

• Reputation Power: 17
  • the dictator is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.the dictator is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.the dictator is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • There are no dumb questions, only dumb answers
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Western Tournament - 9 October 2010 - Duality - unupgraded https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13671.msg173521#msg173521
« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2010, 06:18:44 pm »
thedictator 2 - 0 ratchetspyro94
[18:28:55] Acsabi44: grinding is about pwning the AI as fast as possible
Back from a long break.
:water War Veteran - 4 times
Because inverted art is awesome - Looking for a tool for gather stats for arena, look no further

Offline 3D House of Beef

• Reputation Power: 4
  • 3D House of Beef is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Greetings and salutations.
Re: Western Tournament - 9 October 2010 - Duality - unupgraded https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13671.msg173523#msg173523
« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2010, 06:20:45 pm »
3D House of Beef: 2
Burgingham: 0

Good games man

twinsbuster

Re: Western Tournament - 9 October 2010 - Duality - unupgraded https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13671.msg173524#msg173524
« Reply #35 on: October 09, 2010, 06:21:50 pm »
twinsbuster > chessking1993
2:0

blarg: