*Author

Offline GG

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 28
  • GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Retired from everything...
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake3rd Trials - Master of Gravity2nd Trials - Master of GravityC-C-C-Combo Maker Winner!Weekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2011 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2010 2nd PlaceNew Passive Ability Competition Winner
Re: Eastern Tournament - 31 July 2010 - Rainbow https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10264.msg129435#msg129435
« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2010, 12:26:10 am »
Congrats!
I wasn't able to participate even though I built an (upped) deck. Curious to see: could you post the winning deck(s)?
sure.

Code: [Select]
6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6rn 6rn 6rn 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u7 713 71a 74a 74d 77g 77g 7ae 7ae 7al 7dm 7dq 7gm 7jr 7n0 7n7 7n8 7qb 7t9 80a 80g
i made small changes every round, for example, switching precog to hourglass or rewinds, taking out a wings or a fog, two gravity forces (against flying gavels), etc.

it's just a standard rainbow, with extra control cards and three shards. the simple three shards made a huge, huge difference.

including the other tourney, even though i got 3rd place, i won against a variety of rainbow decks: not just speed rainbow like this one, but also against Essence's really annoying stall and flying gavels.

maybe it was just my luck :P
Ex-Master of :gravity, still a fervid supporter! GO GRAVY!

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 15th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Eastern Tournament - 31 July 2010 - Rainbow https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10264.msg129497#msg129497
« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2010, 01:52:29 am »
Heh, that's always a factor. I ran a pretty similar deck, with which I beat PuppyChow's flying Gavel deck, but took the wrong deck during my second match and got outrushed the third. Figured you'd win, since I didn't see anyone else running this variant.
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline GG

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 28
  • GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Retired from everything...
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake3rd Trials - Master of Gravity2nd Trials - Master of GravityC-C-C-Combo Maker Winner!Weekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2011 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2010 2nd PlaceNew Passive Ability Competition Winner
Re: Eastern Tournament - 31 July 2010 - Rainbow https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10264.msg129729#msg129729
« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2010, 02:51:44 pm »
Heh, that's always a factor. I ran a pretty similar deck, with which I beat PuppyChow's flying Gavel deck, but took the wrong deck during my second match and got outrushed the third. Figured you'd win, since I didn't see anyone else running this variant.
yes. massive healing ftw XD
Ex-Master of :gravity, still a fervid supporter! GO GRAVY!

anything
blarg: