*Author

Mark_Tran

Re: Eastern Tournament - 22 January 2011 - Back to the old days - upgraded https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=19847.msg254017#msg254017
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2011, 07:50:02 am »
Yep, we couldn't connect, and sometimes my chat didn't work...

Good luck in your next games, Malignant ;)

And... quick question; I didn't play a single game, because of connection fails right now... Am I allowed to enter the western tournament later?
Yes you are :)

Offline lava golem

• Reputation Power: 0
  • lava golem is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Fire
Re: Eastern Tournament - 22 January 2011 - Back to the old days - upgraded https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=19847.msg254018#msg254018
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2011, 07:51:30 am »
lava golem 2-0 evermore414
lava golems are the best creatures in the game cause I said so

Offline Jen-i

• Jen-i hides under a Cloak.
  • Death to the Ninja!
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeElements League 2/2018 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 2/2014 3rd Place8th Trials - Master of LightWinner of SacrificeWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2014 1st PlaceSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWar #7 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBest Sportsman - War #6Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Team PvP #514 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksBeginners League 1/2012 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2011 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2011 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Eastern Tournament - 22 January 2011 - Back to the old days - upgraded https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=19847.msg254020#msg254020
« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2011, 07:53:26 am »
Jen-i 2
Toimu13 0
Lux Kyrie

guy_fawkes

Re: Eastern Tournament - 22 January 2011 - Back to the old days - upgraded https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=19847.msg254022#msg254022
« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2011, 07:56:04 am »
radiant6 2- Sir Valimont 0

Mark_Tran

Re: Eastern Tournament - 22 January 2011 - Back to the old days - upgraded https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=19847.msg254028#msg254028
« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2011, 08:11:58 am »
Mark_Tran 2 - 1 lokiburn4

Great matches :)

Offline Jen-i

• Death to the Ninja!
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeElements League 2/2018 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 2/2014 3rd Place8th Trials - Master of LightWinner of SacrificeWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2014 1st PlaceSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWar #7 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBest Sportsman - War #6Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Team PvP #514 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksBeginners League 1/2012 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2011 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2011 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Eastern Tournament - 22 January 2011 - Back to the old days - upgraded https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=19847.msg254029#msg254029
« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2011, 08:12:37 am »
Jen-i 2
radiant6 1
Lux Kyrie

Offline majofa

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 90
  • majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Forum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardForum Brawl #4 WinnerROCK-PAPER-SCISSORS-LIZARD-SPOCK Bazinger2012 - PvP World ChampionSapphire Shard of PvP Events6th Trials - Master of WaterCard Idea Decks - Space CreaturesBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWinner of 12 Lives - PvP Event #2Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerPvP Player of the Year - 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Raise the Stakes PvP Event #14th Trials - Master of LightWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #3 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerVictor of the 1st Card Design War24 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWinner of Team PvP #3Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of 12 Lives PvP Event #1Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Eastern Tournament - 22 January 2011 - Back to the old days - upgraded https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=19847.msg254031#msg254031
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2011, 08:15:06 am »
majofa 2 - vagman13 0

Offline majofa

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 90
  • majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Forum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardForum Brawl #4 WinnerROCK-PAPER-SCISSORS-LIZARD-SPOCK Bazinger2012 - PvP World ChampionSapphire Shard of PvP Events6th Trials - Master of WaterCard Idea Decks - Space CreaturesBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWinner of 12 Lives - PvP Event #2Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerPvP Player of the Year - 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Raise the Stakes PvP Event #14th Trials - Master of LightWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #3 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerVictor of the 1st Card Design War24 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWinner of Team PvP #3Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of 12 Lives PvP Event #1Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Eastern Tournament - 22 January 2011 - Back to the old days - upgraded https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=19847.msg254036#msg254036
« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2011, 08:36:38 am »
majofa 2 - lava golem 0

Mark_Tran

Re: Eastern Tournament - 22 January 2011 - Back to the old days - upgraded https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=19847.msg254037#msg254037
« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2011, 08:50:28 am »
Mark_Tran 2 - 0 majofa

Offline Jen-i

• Death to the Ninja!
Re: Eastern Tournament - 22 January 2011 - Back to the old days - upgraded https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=19847.msg254043#msg254043
« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2011, 09:06:08 am »
Jen-i 2
Mark_Tran 1

wow crazy close games

And thanks to SpikeSpeigel for help planning and building counters - made my tourney
Lux Kyrie

Offline SpikeSpiegel

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 39
  • SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of TimeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of TimeBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2013 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake3rd Trials - Master of TimeMS Paint Card Art #3 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2010 3rd Place
Re: Eastern Tournament - 22 January 2011 - Back to the old days - upgraded https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=19847.msg254223#msg254223
« Reply #34 on: January 22, 2011, 03:58:45 pm »
Jen-i 2
Mark_Tran 1

wow crazy close games

And thanks to SpikeSpeigel for help planning and building counters - made my tourney
LOL

No credits, Jen-i is already strong without my help... ;)
Game questions? Go FAQ yourself!
Forum questions? Go FAQ yourself, again!

blarg: