*Author

Offline PlayerOaTopic starter

• Master of Time
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Time will show
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.20.)14th Trials - Master of Time2nd Elements Reunion Day Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeElements League 3/2019 1st Place13th Trials - Master of TimeWinner of Elements Infinity War #1Silver DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2019 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 1/2019 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake1st Elements Reunion Day Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner7th Trials - Master of TimeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #4 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Absences https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46018.msg1032311#msg1032311
« on: January 15, 2013, 01:48:36 pm »
Gone? Post here.
War #3 - Life || War #4 - Death || War #5, #6, #7, #9, #13, #14 - Time || War #8, #12 - Air

Offline McSod

• Reputation Power: 4
  • McSod is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Misanthropologist.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Absences https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46018.msg1037342#msg1037342
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2013, 07:40:53 pm »
As you may very well have noticed, I have been a little absent. Internet's off. We have a bloke comin' out to the house Monday, at which point everything should be back in workin' order.

Apologies on the abrupt manner in which I was jus' gone. Less than convenient, I'm sure.
How come, when Bogie drinks during the day everyone thinks he's all sophisticated, but when I do it, everyone's just like "Get off our little league field!"?

Offline PlayerOaTopic starter

• Master of Time
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Time will show
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.20.)14th Trials - Master of Time2nd Elements Reunion Day Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeElements League 3/2019 1st Place13th Trials - Master of TimeWinner of Elements Infinity War #1Silver DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2019 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 1/2019 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake1st Elements Reunion Day Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner7th Trials - Master of TimeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #4 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Absences https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46018.msg1042482#msg1042482
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2013, 08:33:50 pm »
From 16th to around 24th of February, I will be on vacation. Don't worry, I'll have internet, but my online activity will be reduced a bit. You should contact me by PM if you want me to be online at a specific time.
War #3 - Life || War #4 - Death || War #5, #6, #7, #9, #13, #14 - Time || War #8, #12 - Air

Offline BunKeR

• Reputation Power: 3
  • BunKeR is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Antispin it .
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Absences https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46018.msg1050706#msg1050706
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2013, 06:24:08 pm »

I'm going to be absent from War for this round and the next . A friend of mine ODed on heroine . Her service is tonight . I knew her very well .

My brain won't handle the balance needed for perfect play right now . I'm likely to just drop games due to frustration atm .

Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause . I'll be back on the war wagon when my brain calms down .

Ty BunKeR .
Proud member of Team :time in War #6 =]
Gravitybow
" Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon." ~ Anger in the Sky , Ertz

anything
blarg: