*Author

Active members:
Glaviga(1) cthulhu(1) Hobnob5000(1) icewindsage(1) binde22(1) the fury(1) PlayerOa(1) relic master(1) asymmetry(1) ~Napalm(1) killfer8(1) Mastermind79(1) Boingo(1) Wisemage(1) abysswalker(1) DrunkDestroyer(1) borbland(1) rotface(1) zanzarino(1) assassim(1) Uncle Jellyfish(1) Kuroaitou(1) ninjak80(1) Azumi(1) Kokotewa(1) BurnOne(1) rakazy8564(1) Hyroen(1) Jangoo(1) ScaredGuy(1) Demagog(1) calindu(1) MartyrX(1) pulli23(1) Encephalon Decay(1) ShiningSword(1) yee(1) kirchj33(1) moomoose(1) suxerz(1) GG(1) loadquo(1) macgawel(1) mafidufa(1) johannhowitzer(1) philipapw(1) cosine23(1) Zerker(1) omegareaper7(1) tallyemup(1) semibalanus(1) Rutarete(1) mesaprotector(1) Cunning_Wish(1) Shantu(1) n00b(1) Laxadarap(1) nerd1(1) Cheesy111(1) kaempfer13(1) mokasu(2) killsdazombies(2) Kael Hate(2) icybraker(2) Rastafla(2) teffy(2) markilleruk(2) darkfrogger(2) Daneman(2) Chemist(2) Terroking(2) BluePriest(2) unionruler(2) hrmmm(2) coinich(2) Brahma(2) Xenocidius(2) dragonsdemesne(2) Atico(2) ralouf(2) Vineroz(2) Camoninja(2) EvaRia(2) Sevs(2) jawdirk(2) choongmyoung(2) ddevans96(2) PuppyChow(3) jmizzle7(3) Olidot(3) hello5666(3) Avenger(3) Tea is good(3) Kurohami(3) finkel(3) xdude(3) 10 men(3) Jappert(3) Higurashi(3) OldTrees(3) The_Mormegil(3) Kardo(3) furballdn(3) I8SumOrangesNItWasK(3) RavingRabbid(4) Wardead(4) bojengles77(4) Chapuz(4) eaglgenes101(4) Bloodshadow(5) Marvaddin(5) airframe(5) Scaredgirl(5) Zeru(5) Diadem(5) CB!(5) Xoned(5) MaxMilen(5) willng3(5) yaladilae(6) kintar(6) Xinef(6) SnoWeb(6) Pineapple(8) Belthazar666(12) Arondight(14) miniwally(16) Essence(18)

Offline Hyroen

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 52
  • Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • like. follow. tweet.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWar #10 Winner - Team AirSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSkill of the Elemental : Mark of ProtectionWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Shard | Shard of Readiness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6594.msg96340#msg96340
« Reply #216 on: June 19, 2010, 10:44:18 pm »
Ah the illusive SoR. It took me quite a while to get my hands on my Shards of Gratitude and Divinity and now another one is out? -_-

Lol, no complaints however. Can't wait to get one in my pile of cards soon.

:)
WAR X - TEAM :air AIR

[EtG Council]   |   [Card Ideas & Art]   |   [Guilds]

Brahma

Re: Shard | Shard of Readiness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6594.msg330015#msg330015
« Reply #217 on: May 09, 2011, 03:32:41 pm »
Is it it just me or...

Any Dragon + Mitosis + SoR = !!!

Offline Jangoo

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Jangoo hides under a Cloak.
  • New to You
Re: Shard | Shard of Readiness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6594.msg330030#msg330030
« Reply #218 on: May 09, 2011, 04:03:00 pm »

Is it it just me or...

dragon + mitosis + SoR = 17+ quanta
+ mutation OR
+ rewind OR
+ basilikblood OR
+ congeal OR
+ ...

= expensive project leading to your defeat   :D

Brahma

Re: Shard | Shard of Readiness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6594.msg330043#msg330043
« Reply #219 on: May 09, 2011, 04:33:18 pm »
Is it it just me or...

dragon + mitosis + SoR = 17+ quanta
+ mutation OR
+ rewind OR
+ basilikblood OR
+ congeal OR
+ ...

= expensive project leading to your defeat   :D
Bleh, you win... :|

Offline Xenocidius

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Fear the Darkness ...
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeFavorite Community Member of 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Design a Competition Competition
Re: Shard | Shard of Readiness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6594.msg395380#msg395380
« Reply #220 on: September 19, 2011, 06:26:54 am »

New images from Beta.
Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

Offline dragonsdemesne

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 63
  • dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Leeeeeeeeeeroyyyyyyyyy....
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2014 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 2/2013 WinnerBattle League 1/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2012 3rd Place
Re: Shard | Shard of Readiness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6594.msg395413#msg395413
« Reply #221 on: September 19, 2011, 07:41:38 am »
This is too awesome :p  This + deja vu + momentum is wrecking beta like no tomorrow.  Maybe instead of adrenaline the bonus should be +1/+1 or something like that?

Offline ScaredGuy

• ScaredGuy is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Not to be confused with Selena Gomez
Re: Shard | Shard of Readiness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6594.msg395540#msg395540
« Reply #222 on: September 19, 2011, 01:58:51 pm »
Adrenaline really fits the theme of time though. Maybe increase the cost instead?

Offline 10 men

• 10 men hides under a Cloak.
  • Honesty is the privilege of the infallible
  • Awards: 6th Trials - Master of TimeWinner of Draft #3 - PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner5th Trials - Master of Time4th Trials - Master of TimeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerShard Revolution WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWar #2 Winner - Team Entropy
Shard of Readiness | Shard of Readiness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6594.msg395646#msg395646
« Reply #223 on: September 19, 2011, 05:15:03 pm »
This topic is for the discussion of the impending change of Shard of Readiness:

(current version as of 30.09.11, still subject to change!)

"My big fear is that one day I may become so vain that I will quote myself in my own signature."  ---  10 men

Offline Jappert

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: War #4 - Sportsmanship AwardVery Short Story: Who are the Elders? WinnerThe Binder of Elements (Forum Profile Deck Winner)
Re: Shard of Readiness | Shard of Readiness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6594.msg395650#msg395650
« Reply #224 on: September 19, 2011, 05:21:26 pm »
Deja Vu + SoR = 4 damage, can be copied.
Elite Deja Vu + SoR = 8 damage, can be copied.
Devonian Dragon + SoR = 14 damage.
Silurian Dragon + SoR =  18 damage.
Anubis + SoR = 11 damage, free ability. No more :aether needed.
Scarab + SoR = 8 damage, free ability. No more :gravity needed.
Elite Scarab + SoR = 12 damage, free ability. No more :gravity needed.
Pharaoh + SoR = 12 damage, free ability.
Ghost of the Past + SoR = 15 damage.
Ghost of the Past (upped) + SoR = 12 damage.
Golden Nymph + SoR = 12 damage, free ability.
Golden Nymph (upped) + SoR = 15 damage, free ability.
Eternity + Flying Weapon + SoR = 9 damage, free ability.

Seems like SoR is especially usefull when used in combination with:
- Elite Deja Vu's, because they can copy themselves. (16 damage for 4 quanta, 2 card combo, 1 turn downtime)
- Pharoah's and Elite Scarabs, because scarabs won't need :gravity anymore to devour. Also because Elite Scarabs get 12 damage.

Offline Demagog

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • New to Elements
Re: Shard of Readiness | Shard of Readiness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6594.msg395660#msg395660
« Reply #225 on: September 19, 2011, 05:44:52 pm »
Cough, Eternity, cough.

This is even more intriguing for a new type of flying staves deck.

Offline Jappert

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: War #4 - Sportsmanship AwardVery Short Story: Who are the Elders? WinnerThe Binder of Elements (Forum Profile Deck Winner)
Re: Shard of Readiness | Shard of Readiness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6594.msg395668#msg395668
« Reply #226 on: September 19, 2011, 06:15:07 pm »
Cough, Eternity, cough.

This is even more intriguing for a new type of flying staves deck.
Added it, thanks ;)

Yeah I wish there was still T50, have some nice farm diea's I could put up! (Pharaoh, Flying Eternity, SoR farm ftw!)

Offline Atico

• Reputation Power: 4
  • Atico is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Shard of Readiness | Shard of Readiness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6594.msg395670#msg395670
« Reply #227 on: September 19, 2011, 06:19:30 pm »
All we know, that SoR isn't so popular today. I think that we should wait for others shards to compare, because maybe it will be still one of the worst shard.

Color text is... horrible

blarg: